Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

[ Edited ]
Message 11 of 108 (148 Views)

RK--Alternative reality--First used by KellyAnn Conway to describe LIES used by little donnie.

With regard to the rest of my post--no whining--just facts--all of which I am sure you understand, despite your attempt to have us think differently.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 108 (153 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--HILLARY??? When there is nothing else to be said to defend the indefensible it's:

HILLARY

OBAMA

COMEY

NEOMARXISTS

etc., etc.--a real and truthful response seems to be out of the question. References to others, who have no role in this event, before or after, are weak, at very best.

I'll, therefore, give one--the gang of fools entering that meeting, knowing full well that the Russian government had put an offer on the table to offer "dirt" on Hillary, are guilty as Hades, and no amount of spin or story variations on the part of the criminals entering said meeting changes that truth.

As for Hillary, I'm sure she, like millions of others in this country and around the world, is waiting for the next shoe to drop with regard to the trump wannabe dictatorship. BIG PILE OF SHOES!!

Hillary? Cleared--most "info" debunked and provided by GUESS WHO??? trump's Russian buddies.

You are going to have to be more specific as to what your whines above are about ("Comey"???).

They entered the meeting expecting "dirt" from a woman who happens to be Russian, not "the Russian government". That sounds like a bit of that "alternate reality" you lefties whine about.

"a real and truthful response seems to be out of the question" - what is the burning question that you would like me to answer??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 108 (160 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said, "CT--Agreed--those who still believe the delusions of trump world are pathetic"

Yes indeed PC! I keep using the same term to described them, "they live in an alternate reality". They do NOT live in the real world, but reside in one where their hero tells them how and what to think. In Trump's world, saying something over and over makes it true. But hold on, tomorrow he might say the complete opposite. 

Of course his Trump Minions will never question their hero because they worship the ground he walks on. They also seem oblivious to the realization that their hero is a pathological liar.

So much talk about "alternate reality" without any real meaning.

This "minion" wonders if any of you noticed scouts post disputing the truth that the the meeting was scheduled with a lobbyist/lawyer interested in the adoption issue?

And this "minion" wishes that you guys (generic) could honestly look at where the "alternate reality" exists.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 14 of 108 (158 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Ever notice how trolls always claim bias when their lies are exposed? Do they think others consider the truth "biased", or is it a kneejerk reaction formed from decades of having their lies exposed?

This latest performance by the Trump Family Traitors has produced a number of new "alternative facts" for the Trumpettes:

Russian spy is now "adoption advisor"

Half hour meeting with Russian spy is now "really short"

Sudden appearance of information VERY damaging to Hillary's campaign in no way connects to tRumpjr&Co meeting with Russian spy who promised that very thing.

Lying on application for Top Secret Clearance is now perfectly acceptable.

Der Trumper decission to end CIA support for anti-Assad rebels in Syria cannot possibly be a payment for aforeto mentioned damaging material on Hillary.

Hour long PRIVATE discussion with Putin was nothing but polite dinner conversation and cannot be connected to the amazing similarity in attacks on media by Putin and Lemontop that followed said unannounced meeting.

Move to "privatize" Afghanistan War with mercenaries provided by Xe Services LLC (nee BLACKWATER)  replacing US Troops is nothing more than a way to reduce costs.

With Trumpettes believing all that, can the Easter Bunny be far behind?

The usual wordy rant. Let me try to get it down to the basic issue - "Russian spy is now "adoption adviser". The woman with whom the meeting was scheduled is a lobbyist/lawyer in the country to advocate for the adoption issue.

Can you drop the "Lemontop" and "Trumpettes" childishness long enough to deal with that reality?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 108 (132 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

We know the posting was in response to yours and so do you, thus your response.

It would help if you would follow your own advice.

"We" know that?? How do "we" know that? Can "we" read the mind of other posters?

Do "we" have any thoughts on the topic?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 108 (135 Views)

Mandm--Maybe we should chip in for a connect the dots book--a gross of them!!! LOL!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 108 (133 Views)

myexper , that's 9152's M.O. - You do the research ,  state your facts and he ignores , but then asks you to state them again and again. It's fun busy work !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 108 (142 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--

1.) trump jr. agreed to break the law when he took meeting

What law prevents meeting with a lobbyist or discussing "dirt"?

Well ...... as the "lobbyist" was actually a Russian spy and the "dirt" entailed a means for Russians (our adversary) to obtain their pick for POTUS (collusion) .... I'd safely go with TREASON!!!

2.) you, not I, brought an upstanding former president--Obama--into discussion

True - it seemed necessary to clear up the "misunderstandings" as to status of the person he was scheduled to meet with - "lobbyist" vs "Russia" for example,

Noooo ..... Actually "Russian spy" vs so called "lobbyist"!

3.) Your words mirror those of FOX

If true - much to their credit.

Nope .... there is no credit for broadcasting fake news and propaganda.

4.) Nope, something is garbage when it's plainly false and misleading, like excuses put forth by trump supporters, and "thinking people" know the difference.

Yes, they do, However, they offer specifics and not vague generalities like "garbage".

The "garbage" is a Russian spy posing as a "lobbyist" and a meeting set up to collude with Russians to influence  our presidential election .... posing as a meeting for "adoption".

Did you hear that 8th person in little jr.'s meeting was a known Russian money launderer?  No one with a brain believes meeting was on the up and up--at least not "reasonable people."

I don't know who "little jr." is, I assume it is a childish reference to Donald Trump Jr. If that is the case, he set up a meeting with the lobbyist,

No ... a Russian spy

it didn't go as planned,

Known Russian interference in our presidential election certainly suggests otherwise rk!

he walked.

Most doubtful ...... more likely "he ran"  ...... to daddy to brag about how he colluded with the Russians to secure his old man's election!

Sounds very up and up to me.

Ooooo .......K

Some advice ..... Don't send any money to those Nigerian Princes who want to make you wealthy ..... or the computer fixers from India who found all those problems on your computer ..... or believe a dufus who wants to build a wall with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it!

Digging through all the childish asides about computer scams, Nigerian Princes, "running to Daddy" - I think your only point is that the lobbyist/lawyer who was legally admitted to the country was really a Russian spy. Is that correct??

Nope ..... I made several points. You evaded them as they negate what you'd like to believe!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 108 (142 Views)

@mandm84--Is it just super sad or is it super dangerous that we have people walking around in the altered state of reality--kinda sounds like ground for a psych hold, doesn't it??

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 108 (148 Views)

A few of our Far Rights will never let " fear or common sense " get in the way of this Russian Spy crime !!!