The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 1 of 108 (223 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

We know the posting was in response to yours and so do you, thus your response.

It would help if you would follow your own advice.

"We" know that?? How do "we" know that? Can "we" read the mind of other posters?

Do "we" have any thoughts on the topic?

One thing's for sure ......... when I used the word "we", it sure didn't include you !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 108 (223 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

myexper , that's 9152's M.O. - You do the research ,  state your facts and he ignores , but then asks you to state them again and again. It's fun busy work !!!

Sure thought that falls under the meaning of 'trolling'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 3 of 108 (227 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Enough with the BS GOPerlies - here's the timeline:

9 June 2016: tRumpjr, Kushner and Manafort meet Russian spy who has promised to provide "dirt" damaging to the Hillary campaign. All the Trumpettes LIE about attending meeting until positive proof surfaces. THE DEAL IS SET

22 July 2016: 19,000+ emails hacked by RUSSIA from the DNC are released to the public, including one indicating the DNC was being unfair to Bernie. THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED.

8 November 2016: Hundreds of thousands of disgusted Bernie supporters STAY HOME. Trump wins electoral vote and becomes President THE GOODS PERFORM AS ADVERTIZED

13 January 2017: POTUS-elect Lemontop announces he's open to lifting sanctions placed on Russia for invading the Ukraine and annexing Crimea. THE FIRST INSTALLMENT ON THE PAYMENT IS MADE

The topic is changed; the meeting ends. Nobody owes anyone anything.

DNC - does the content of those emails not bother you? Does the fact that the DNC to this day would not allow the FBI to check out their server to find potential weaknesses.

Bernie voters were disgusted with their Party (separate subject from the Russians).

And then international discussions and agreements - separate and apart, sorta like working with the Russians regarding international aviation security and ISIS.

You left one thing out - June 15, 2016 a massive wildfire started in CA. It is as related as the other relationships you manufactured.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 108 (239 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--

1.) trump jr. agreed to break the law when he took meeting

What law prevents meeting with a lobbyist or discussing "dirt"?

Well ...... as the "lobbyist" was actually a Russian spy and the "dirt" entailed a means for Russians (our adversary) to obtain their pick for POTUS (collusion) .... I'd safely go with TREASON!!!

2.) you, not I, brought an upstanding former president--Obama--into discussion

True - it seemed necessary to clear up the "misunderstandings" as to status of the person he was scheduled to meet with - "lobbyist" vs "Russia" for example,

Noooo ..... Actually "Russian spy" vs so called "lobbyist"!

3.) Your words mirror those of FOX

If true - much to their credit.

Nope .... there is no credit for broadcasting fake news and propaganda.

4.) Nope, something is garbage when it's plainly false and misleading, like excuses put forth by trump supporters, and "thinking people" know the difference.

Yes, they do, However, they offer specifics and not vague generalities like "garbage".

The "garbage" is a Russian spy posing as a "lobbyist" and a meeting set up to collude with Russians to influence  our presidential election .... posing as a meeting for "adoption".

Did you hear that 8th person in little jr.'s meeting was a known Russian money launderer?  No one with a brain believes meeting was on the up and up--at least not "reasonable people."

I don't know who "little jr." is, I assume it is a childish reference to Donald Trump Jr. If that is the case, he set up a meeting with the lobbyist,

No ... a Russian spy

it didn't go as planned,

Known Russian interference in our presidential election certainly suggests otherwise rk!

he walked.

Most doubtful ...... more likely "he ran"  ...... to daddy to brag about how he colluded with the Russians to secure his old man's election!

Sounds very up and up to me.

Ooooo .......K

Some advice ..... Don't send any money to those Nigerian Princes who want to make you wealthy ..... or the computer fixers from India who found all those problems on your computer ..... or believe a dufus who wants to build a wall with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it!

Digging through all the childish asides about computer scams, Nigerian Princes, "running to Daddy" - I think your only point is that the lobbyist/lawyer who was legally admitted to the country was really a Russian spy. Is that correct??

Nope ..... I made several points. You evaded them as they negate what you'd like to believe!

Once again - if you have something to discuss, let's do it.

I did.  But your continued evasions, denial of known facts, coy responses and asking questions for which an answer was already given ..... does not constitute "discussion".

if not just post some more nonsense and I promise I'll abstain and you will have the last word.

The "nonsense" is actually with continued evasions, denial of known facts, coy responses and asking questions for which an answer was already given!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 108 (285 Views)

Enough with the BS GOPerlies - here's the timeline:

9 June 2016: tRumpjr, Kushner and Manafort meet Russian spy who has promised to provide "dirt" damaging to the Hillary campaign. All the Trumpettes LIE about attending meeting until positive proof surfaces. THE DEAL IS SET

22 July 2016: 19,000+ emails hacked by RUSSIA from the DNC are released to the public, including one indicating the DNC was being unfair to Bernie. THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED.

8 November 2016: Hundreds of thousands of disgusted Bernie supporters STAY HOME. Trump wins electoral vote and becomes President THE GOODS PERFORM AS ADVERTIZED

13 January 2017: POTUS-elect Lemontop announces he's open to lifting sanctions placed on Russia for invading the Ukraine and annexing Crimea. THE FIRST INSTALLMENT ON THE PAYMENT IS MADE

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 108 (297 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Alternative reality--First used by KellyAnn Conway to describe LIES used by little donnie.

With regard to the rest of my post--no whining--just facts--all of which I am sure you understand, despite your attempt to gave us think differently.

Ms. Conway is not here, it's just us guys (generic). So, do you have any questions for me or anything you'd like to discuss?? For example your whine about Comey, Hillary, etc. - what is your problem?

Who are the "us" that are confused by my posts??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 108 (303 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

myexper , that's 9152's M.O. - You do the research ,  state your facts and he ignores , but then asks you to state them again and again. It's fun busy work !!!

And your thoughts on the "Russian spy" are???

I am flattered but if you want to pursue your obsession, you might want to start an "rk91532" topic. It is such a fascinating topic that I am sure you would not be lonely there.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 108 (304 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--

1.) trump jr. agreed to break the law when he took meeting

What law prevents meeting with a lobbyist or discussing "dirt"?

Well ...... as the "lobbyist" was actually a Russian spy and the "dirt" entailed a means for Russians (our adversary) to obtain their pick for POTUS (collusion) .... I'd safely go with TREASON!!!

2.) you, not I, brought an upstanding former president--Obama--into discussion

True - it seemed necessary to clear up the "misunderstandings" as to status of the person he was scheduled to meet with - "lobbyist" vs "Russia" for example,

Noooo ..... Actually "Russian spy" vs so called "lobbyist"!

3.) Your words mirror those of FOX

If true - much to their credit.

Nope .... there is no credit for broadcasting fake news and propaganda.

4.) Nope, something is garbage when it's plainly false and misleading, like excuses put forth by trump supporters, and "thinking people" know the difference.

Yes, they do, However, they offer specifics and not vague generalities like "garbage".

The "garbage" is a Russian spy posing as a "lobbyist" and a meeting set up to collude with Russians to influence  our presidential election .... posing as a meeting for "adoption".

Did you hear that 8th person in little jr.'s meeting was a known Russian money launderer?  No one with a brain believes meeting was on the up and up--at least not "reasonable people."

I don't know who "little jr." is, I assume it is a childish reference to Donald Trump Jr. If that is the case, he set up a meeting with the lobbyist,

No ... a Russian spy

it didn't go as planned,

Known Russian interference in our presidential election certainly suggests otherwise rk!

he walked.

Most doubtful ...... more likely "he ran"  ...... to daddy to brag about how he colluded with the Russians to secure his old man's election!

Sounds very up and up to me.

Ooooo .......K

Some advice ..... Don't send any money to those Nigerian Princes who want to make you wealthy ..... or the computer fixers from India who found all those problems on your computer ..... or believe a dufus who wants to build a wall with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it!

Digging through all the childish asides about computer scams, Nigerian Princes, "running to Daddy" - I think your only point is that the lobbyist/lawyer who was legally admitted to the country was really a Russian spy. Is that correct??

Nope ..... I made several points. You evaded them as they negate what you'd like to believe!

Once again - if you have something to discuss, let's do it. if not just post some more nonsense and I promise I'll abstain and you will have the last word.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 108 (300 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@mandm84--Is it just super sad or is it super dangerous that we have people walking around in the altered state of reality--kinda sounds like ground for a psych hold, doesn't it??

He was offered a meeting about"dirt". It didn't work out that way. He walked.

Now, where is the "dangerous" or " altered state" or "psych hold" (whatever that is) about that??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 108 (304 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

A few of our Far Rights will never let " fear or common sense " get in the way of this Russian Spy crime !!!

This "Far Righty" is interested in what you are talking about. He agreed to a meeting regarding "dirt" with a Russian woman legally admitted to the country. The topic was switched, Donald Jr. walked - what is the problem??

If she brought in a "Russian Spy" - she did that, he didn't - again, he walked. Besides his last name, what is your problem??