AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 61 of 108 (58 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

9152 says " You have missed the point. it is about - What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about? "
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect 9152, I'm not going to waist my time answering the same questions over and over again for someone who wont let fear or common sense sink in ( been there - done that ) !!!

And yet here you are - with no answers.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 62 of 108 (67 Views)

@myexper--Do you ever get the feeling that posters of such ignorance were the ones who hid under the bed repeating, "There is no boogy man, there is no boogy man."

WELL, BOO! The BOOGY MAN IS trump and his intentions and those of his family make the boogy man look like a lamb.

Self-imposed ignorance weakens this country. Wish these people would get a clue.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 108 (62 Views)

My Experience. 
Please do take a look at your last two posts and see that they are not readable.

for whatever the reason, Once you post several answers of previous posts and then add yours they become unreadable.
I know that I may have said this before, but please delete the posts that you are not answering so that we may be able to read yours?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 64 of 108 (73 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Double talk upon double talk.

Nope .... Facts upon facts!

Nope, double talk on double talk.

Nope again ..... But that's evidently how Trump supporters see known facts!

Let's get back to the basics - 

What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings?.

Asked previously ....AND ANSWERED! So why do you continually ask questions for which answers were already given rk? 

Fine - you'd rather not have to deal with that. Consider it dropped.

So, does that evasion mean you are unable to answer the question posed to you or you refuse to answer it? 

The Russian lobbyist/lawyer was in the country doing business with the approval of the Obama Administration. So, your problem is???

What you conveniently omit is that the Obama administration never gave that person approval to collude with the Trump campaign to provide a means for Russian interference in a presidential election rk!

Generally a President is not asked for permission by the opposition Party to look into "opposition research".

A disingenuous name for "collusion" .... and very funny !

No convenient omission - simply the real world.

..... No, an "alternate world" wherein the obvious is denied!

Additionally, I have no idea what restrictions were placed on the lobbyist/lawyer by Obama - do you? 

You mean the Russian spy and set up person for the mark. 

And it's safe to assume that President Obama would not allow collusion!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 108 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

A Russian spy was at the meeting ..... Another shoe falls off!

The next shoe to fall could be a pair ...... both Putin and Trump were also at the meeting!

Really???

Bigly Real!!!

- a Russian spy!!!

Yup .... loyal to Putin AND TRUMP .... "The very best" as Trump would say!

Who is this Russian spy?

Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian counter intelligence agent. But that was identified in the topic's narrative. So why do you continue to ask questions for which the answer was already given?

Since he was brought in by the lobbyist/lawyer, not Trump, I see no problem. Do you know of any impact on the meeting he had??

Does that evasion mean you can't answer the question posed to you or you refuse to answer the question posed to you?

What "spying" did he do on a meeting about adoption??

Adoption?  Yeah right ..... A funny term for COLLUSION!

O.K. what collusion?

Working with Russians, who wanted Trump to be president.

In that case, all "opposition research" would be "collusion".

In this instance, with our Russian adversaries who wanted Trump to be president , you betcha!

The nationality of the lobbyist/lawyer is just part of the game of trying to make it seem that the election was invalid - yet no one even talks about that openly anymore.

Because that implication is too ludicrous!

And no "spying" is necessary as Trump simply hands off classified material to the Russians!

Then what is the issue about the "former spy?

You conveniently omitted "counter intelligence" .... useful in Russian interference which allowed Trump to win!

I guess I'll have to take it back, one person out on the fringe is talking about the election being invalid.

Ludicrous! .... It's far more than "one person" rk ..... Fortunately, there are millions of Americans who refuse to be fooled!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 108 (72 Views)

9152 says " You have missed the point. it is about - What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about? "
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect 9152, I'm not going to waist my time answering the same questions over and over again for someone who wont let fear or common sense sink in ( been there - done that ) !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 67 of 108 (78 Views)

rker321 wrote:

I am more interested in the translator.  why the need of a translator, when all the people that attended that meeting know English?

Who was that translator, translating to? and for whom? 

Good point. 

He was likely as much a "translator" as Rinat Akhmetshin was a "former" spy!

The only term requiring translation was that of "adoption" ....... actually meaning "collusion"!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 108 (80 Views)

I am more interested in the translator.  why the need of a translator, when all the people that attended that meeting know English?

Who was that translator, translating to? and for whom? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 108 (79 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Why doesn't President Trump just come forward and admit his business and or political ties to Russia. It wouldn't be so bad , If he came out on his own instead of this painful and slow decline.

I'll trWhat has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about?

As Trump said ..... "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible." 

Yup .... quite "incredible" and proven in this very forum!

I'll try again since you obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to - 

Nope .... I read the correct post and then responded to its coy response ..... in a manner to address the way it was presented!

What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings?.

Well, first .... you conveniently omit that it was a RUSSIAN lawyer, with a RUSSIAN SPY who offered RUSSIAN dug up dirt on Trump's opponent.

Then sprinkle in the Trump family's business dealings with RUSSIANS .... junior's and that of his old man!

And what "political ties" are you talking about?

With the Russians rk ..... that was already identified in the initial posting of this thread!

"You obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to" .... as you fallaciously lectured to me!!!

Double talk upon double talk.

Nope .... Facts upon facts!

Nope, double talk on double talk.

Let's get back to the basics - 

Asked previously ....AND ANSWERED! So why do you continually ask questions for which answers were already given rk? 

Fine - you'd rather not have to deal with that. Consider it dropped.

The Russian lobbyist/lawyer was in the country doing business with the approval of the Obama Administration. So, your problem is???

What you conveniently omit is that the Obama administration never gave that person approval to collude with the Trump campaign to provide a means for Russian interference in a presidential election rk!

Generally a President is not asked for permission by the opposition Party to look into "opposition research". No convenient omission - simply the real world. Additionally, I have no idea what restrictions were placed on the lobbyist/lawyer by Obama - do you? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 108 (78 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

A Russian spy was at the meeting ..... Another shoe falls off!

The next shoe to fall could be a pair ...... both Putin and Trump were also at the meeting!

Really???

Bigly Real!!!

- a Russian spy!!!

Yup .... loyal to Putin AND TRUMP .... "The very best" as Trump would say!

Who is this Russian spy?

Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian counter intelligence agent. But that was identified in the topic's narrative. So why do you continue to ask questions for which the answer was already given?

Since he was brought in by the lobbyist/lawyer, not Trump, I see no problem. Do you know of any impact on the meeting he had??

What "spying" did he do on a meeting about adoption??

Adoption?  Yeah right ..... A funny term for COLLUSION!

O.K. what collusion?

Working with Russians, who wanted Trump to be president.

In that case, all "opposition research" would be "collusion". The nationality of the lobbyist/lawyer is just part of the game of trying to make it seem that the election was invalid - yet no one even talks about that openly anymore.

And no "spying" is necessary as Trump simply hands off classified material to the Russians!

Then what is the issue about the "former spy?

You conveniently omitted "counter intelligence" .... useful in Russian interference which allowed Trump to win!

I guess I'll have to take it back, one person out on the fringe is talking about the election being invalid.