AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 71 of 108 (118 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Why doesn't President Trump just come forward and admit his business and or political ties to Russia. It wouldn't be so bad , If he came out on his own instead of this painful and slow decline.

I'll trWhat has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about?

As Trump said ..... "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible." 

Yup .... quite "incredible" and proven in this very forum!

I'll try again since you obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to - 

Nope .... I read the correct post and then responded to its coy response ..... in a manner to address the way it was presented!

What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings?.

Well, first .... you conveniently omit that it was a RUSSIAN lawyer, with a RUSSIAN SPY who offered RUSSIAN dug up dirt on Trump's opponent.

Then sprinkle in the Trump family's business dealings with RUSSIANS .... junior's and that of his old man!

And what "political ties" are you talking about?

With the Russians rk ..... that was already identified in the initial posting of this thread!

"You obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to" .... as you fallaciously lectured to me!!!

Double talk upon double talk.

Nope .... Facts upon facts!

Let's get back to the basics - 

What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings?.

Asked previously ....AND ANSWERED! So why do you continually ask questions for which answers were already given rk? 

The Russian lobbyist/lawyer was in the country doing business with the approval of the Obama Administration. So, your problem is???

What you conveniently omit is that the Obama administration never gave that person approval to collude with the Trump campaign to provide a means for Russian interference in a presidential election rk!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 72 of 108 (114 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

A Russian spy was at the meeting ..... Another shoe falls off!

The next shoe to fall could be a pair ...... both Putin and Trump were also at the meeting!

Really???

Bigly Real!!!

- a Russian spy!!!

Yup .... loyal to Putin AND TRUMP .... "The very best" as Trump would say!

Who is this Russian spy?

Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian counter intelligence agent. But that was identified in the topic's narrative. So why do you continue to ask questions for which the answer was already given?

What "spying" did he do on a meeting about adoption??

Adoption?  Yeah right ..... A funny term for COLLUSION!

O.K. what collusion?

Working with Russians, who wanted Trump to be president.

And no "spying" is necessary as Trump simply hands off classified material to the Russians!

Then what is the issue about the "former spy?

You conveniently omitted "counter intelligence" .... useful in Russian interference which allowed Trump to win!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 108 (129 Views)

Writers of distraction are hoping that people buy their bs.   

What they are hoping is that the FACT - if one is to believe Junior, is that when he said on Tuesday, that he was completely transparent and there was nothing else to disclose about the meeting has been proven to be a LIE.     Then number of people who attended has increased...  

The statement by the courier / lawyer that she left a folder of information in the office when the meeting is another topic that donald supporters are hoping that no one will recognize as another non-transparent LIE from Junior.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 108 (141 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Why doesn't President Trump just come forward and admit his business and or political ties to Russia. It wouldn't be so bad , If he came out on his own instead of this painful and slow decline.

I'll trWhat has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about?

As Trump said ..... "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ....."It's, like, incredible." 

I'll try again since you obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to - 

Nope .... I read the correct post and then responded to its coy response ..... in a manner to address the way it was presented!

Well, first .... you conveniently omit that it was a RUSSIAN lawyer, with a RUSSIAN SPY who offered RUSSIAN dug up dirt on Trump's opponent.

Then sprinkle in the Trump family's business dealings with RUSSIANS .... junior's and that of his old man!

With the Russians rk ..... that was already identified in the initial posting of this thread!

"You obviously didn't read the post you were supposedly responding to" .... as you fallaciously lectured to me!!!

Double talk upon double talk. Let's get back to the basics - 

The Russian lobbyist/lawyer was in the country doing business with the approval of the Obama Administration. So, your problem is???

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 108 (140 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

The next shoe to fall could be a pair ...... both Putin and Trump were also at the meeting!

Really???

Bigly Real!!!

- a Russian spy!!!

Who is this Russian spy?

O.K. what collusion?

And no "spying" is necessary as Trump simply hands off classified material to the Russians!

Then what is the issue about the "former spy?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 76 of 108 (175 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 108 (175 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Really???

Bigly Real!!!

- a Russian spy!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 108 (182 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Readers can watch their computer screens another 3 1/2 years, waiting until one of the Trump Minions says anything negative or critical about their hero. Meanwhile, they're in full denial of what even Republicans have acknowledged.

Except for using the "word of the week" and collecting some meaningless kudos - what does that mean??

Focus rk, focus.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 108 (171 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Readers can watch their computer screens another 3 1/2 years, waiting until one of the Trump Minions says anything negative or critical about their hero. Meanwhile, they're in full denial of what even Republicans have acknowledged.

Except for using the "word of the week" and collecting some meaningless kudos - what does that mean??

More comments and another question - all unrelated to the topic...

My point exactly.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 108 (168 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 asks " What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What immediately comes to mind regarding rk9152's questions is ....................................

Were taking on water Captain Smith , to which he replies ; no that's fake news ; ok I'll go back to the poker table !!!

You have missed the point. it is about - What has Don Jr. meeting with a lawyer who offered "dirt" to do with his father's business dealings? And what "political ties" are you talking about? "

Not about Capt. Smith.