Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: drain the swamp

Message 31 of 34 (141 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Several months ago, I suggested Der Trumper only drained the swamp to get to the fetid ooze on the bottom where he knew he'd find his kind of people to fill his administration. Seems I got it right.

Yeah....Seems like it, alright.  Y'know...that old saw about opposites attract?  Might not be the case when it comes to politics.  More likely it would be like begets like whether or not reproduction is the issue.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 34 (152 Views)

Several months ago, I suggested Der Trumper only drained the swamp to get to the fetid ooze on the bottom where he knew he'd find his kind of people to fill his administration. Seems I got it right.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 34 (155 Views)

Trump's team is not draining the swamp. They are flying over it in taxpayer funded private jets. 

Valued Social Butterfly

drain the swamp

Message 34 of 34 (155 Views)

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-distractor-in-chief-distractions-tom-price-private-...

Donald Trump vowed to 'drain the swamp' – yet he uses Air Force One like an Uber

The ‘distractor-in-chief’ is now being outdone by some of his own staff, with Tom Price resigning after racking up a reported $1m on private flights and Jared Kushner using a private email account

Last paragraph

Trump might be wondering this weekend what distraction he can conjure up to distract us from these distractions. But he should be careful with that. His other big problem last week was Puerto Rico and how, when the full impact of Hurricane Maria was coming into view a week ago, he was tweeting endlessly about athletes kneeling during the national anthem to protest racial injustice instead of that. He was distracting the nation and himself from what it should have been focusing on, namely the desperate plight of the 3.4 million US citizens on the island. 

Seriously, Trump tweets himself into a corner and his minions just goosestep into the corner with him.

Scrape him off your boots guys, it's stinking up the room.