AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: YET ANOTHER UNETHICAL TRUMP

Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)

He is not immune from law suits, however, prosecution must wait until after he leaves office.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5 (89 Views)

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but didn't "the donald" claim he was immune from lawsuits solely because he was President?  That being the case, I can't imagine he wouldn't assert the same immunity for just about any other unsavory thing, ethical or not,  he OR his motley crew might do while engaged in doing the Nation's business.  That is what he's doing, is it not?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5 (108 Views)

This is the hypocrisy of the Trump family.     Donald wrote another EO about 'american jobs" and then his daughter signs a contract with China for making her wares cheaper and certainly not 'made in America".   

Are his supporters so stupid that they totally don't get the hypocrisy of his statement.    Even CNN called him out.  

Jake Tapper went straight at Trump's hypocrisy for signing a meaningless executive order that does nothing to solve the problems of the American worker. "The president just signed an executive order to buy American. So, wait, does that want he wants me to stop buying Trump products?" Jake Tapper said. "Make America buy American again, President Trump ordering the U.S. government to buy America -- buy American and hire American, but should the president be looking into his own company's business practices first? Just moments ago, President Trump signed an executive order aimed at putting to paper some of the rhetoric from his campaign, what the White House is calling its buy American, hire American order. It would beef up some protections for specific products made in the U.S., while also initiating a review of the program for skilled immigrants, the H-1B visa program, which the White House and plenty of other critics say has been abused by corporate America. Buying American and hiring American, it's time, the president said today, repeatedly assailing cheap subsidized and low-quality foreign goods. It's an important issue.    Are  many Trump Corporation products are not made in the U.S., far from it."

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (116 Views)

NC--And Ivanka won't have to wait until the end of 4 years or impeachment, whatever comes first, to be thrown in the clink.  Yup, nothing like trotting out the fact that the law does not apply to you than flaunting it before the whole world like theTrump family.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

YET ANOTHER UNETHICAL TRUMP

Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)

You have dinner with the leader of China and get your trademarks approved by the Chinese government in the same day??????

Then you go on to say there is no conflict of interest under the CRIMINAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST STATUTES?????????

There is only one group of people that would be that gullible to accept that.........TRUMP'S MINIONS.

She needs to go to jail just as her dad does.

Maybe they could date there as he has daydreamed about publicly before.