How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Why Would ANYONE Believe ANYTHING From LIFEZETTE?????

Message 1 of 27 (14 Views)

afisher wrote:

Weirdly, the donald supporters embrace LI and attempt to spread her hateful words here.      Nope, I refuse to read their lies.   

Weirdly, a Trump hater thinks that he, she, or it has seen some "embracing" and "spreading" going on here. I haven't, has anyone else???

Seriously, af - any chance you can point to instances of "embracing" or "spreading"??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 27 (26 Views)

Weirdly, the donald supporters embrace LI and attempt to spread her hateful words here.      Nope, I refuse to read their lies.   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 27 (42 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

It's obvious - Laura Ingraham is a right wing crackpot.

A person believing and advocating for anything on "lifezette" might well be seen by some to have made public admission of being like Laura... 

Easy Peasy...

Yep, those defending and supporting racists, homophobes, etc, may well be likened to those they support.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 27 (47 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

A person believing and advocating for anything on "lifezette" might well be seen by some to have made public admission of being like Laura... 

Easy Peasy...

How about those "believing and advocating, etc." Daily Kos, LGBTQ Nation, Crooks and Liars, etc. ??

Equally "Easy Peasy"???

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 27 (60 Views)

Easy Peasy...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 27 (68 Views)

I'm sure that "LIFEZETTE" has an orientation that some here will agree with and some will not. Similarly, the previously quoted "LGBTQ NATION" has an orientation that some here will agree with and some will not. Then we have the Washington Times and moveon.com - and so on. 

So, if one is not to be accepted, none are to be accepted.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 27 (71 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

So does that indicate that all republicans/conservatives unreservedly and enthusiastically accept and unquestioningly believe absolutely everything that appears on LIFEZETTE?

Wouldn't be in the least surprised to learn that's the case...

It would not be possible for any rational person to leap to such a conclusion based on what has been posted. So, we are left with two options, 1) We are dealing with a non-rational individual, and I do not believe that. 2) Baiting/trolling - I'll go with that option.

Neither baiting or trolling - flat out ridiculing extreme fringe RWNJs who unreservedly believe whatever Laura Ingraham may say - which obviously could never apply to the any of the people posting here...

Since there was no mention of Laura Ingraham in the post being responded to, the only conclusion a reasonable person can draw is as stated above (baiting/trolling).

Cool!  AP, looks like he's set a new standard for everytime he makes one of his, more often that not, straw arguments.

AP's spokesperson - was the introduction of Ingraham the "straw" to which you refer?

I think most reasonably intelligent people noted I was not speaking for AP, I was posting to him.  Sorry to see you missed the boat again.

Well then totally independent, non-spokesperson - was the introduction of Ingraham the "straw" to which you refer?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 27 (86 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

LIFEZETTE is a web based media source published by Laura Ingraham. Let's take a look at both her personal credibility and that of her media publication.

Laura Ingraham has been quoted multiple times as saying that BRIETBART'S  STEVE BANNON is "a wonderful person". One just needs to review BRIETBART'S Bannon's background to see what a "WONDERFUL" man he is. Laura Ingraham is also the poster child for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACclN3UDrdo

Here's an exerpt from the original post by nctarheel.  Underlined are three instances the big LI pops up in the 'topic'.  There she is. Open Season.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 27 (99 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

So does that indicate that all republicans/conservatives unreservedly and enthusiastically accept and unquestioningly believe absolutely everything that appears on LIFEZETTE?

Wouldn't be in the least surprised to learn that's the case...

It would not be possible for any rational person to leap to such a conclusion based on what has been posted. So, we are left with two options, 1) We are dealing with a non-rational individual, and I do not believe that. 2) Baiting/trolling - I'll go with that option.

Neither baiting or trolling - flat out ridiculing extreme fringe RWNJs who unreservedly believe whatever Laura Ingraham may say - which obviously could never apply to the any of the people posting here...

Since there was no mention of Laura Ingraham in the post being responded to, the only conclusion a reasonable person can draw is as stated above (baiting/trolling).

So - tell us who the editor-in-chief of lifezette is - thereby making mention of that person NOT off topic...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 27 (102 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

The entire premise of the thread is to bait and troll the aarp board...

@jimc91,

Au contraire!!!!!

The entire premise of the thread is to point out that some use disreputable and disgraced resources.

These resources, through disinformation, misinformation, and deceptive information publish anything and everything without regard for verification.

Come on.... The Clintons as murders, Clinton aide is an occultist, the voting machine lie......these kind of resources know no bounds as they conduct their smear campaigns.

It is just a shame that there are people that BLINDLY follow the guidance of these type of resources.