Get the Latest on Health Care Bill and White House Budget. Join AARP Today at 4 p.m. ET for a Live Discussion

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 41 of 68 (108 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Is Trump really a Republican? He has a history of being a Democrat. Or is he an 'Independent'?  Perhaps just an 'opportunist'?

-- We could probably say the same about the person who's name you don't want me to mention.  A Democrat who comes across more as a Republican, and even claims Kissinger as someone who is respected?  And who stayed married in spite of multiple infidelities?  Mostly no doubt for political purposes?

I asked about Trump. Deflection again?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 68 (106 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!

I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!

At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 68 (106 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

His being a Republican wouldn't have anything to do with that would it? 

Well .... It could .... since many Republicans DO follow that very same despicable agenda.  Good catch Tex!

Of course liberals are real open minded in many areas.

Pretty much ALL areas Tex!

It's great that you can recognize open minded liberals over close minded conservatives.

--

Of course you realize my post was sarcasm don't you my exper? 

No .... I was thinking that it was an epiphany .... upon realization of Trump's totally insane and completely incompetent presidency.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 68 (103 Views)

Rk- OK the baby is off my lap another family member has her. I can see why you would question what I said in one of my last posts, so let's start again.

Sorry to all,  I didn't realize it came out so poorly.

I talked about his pulling EPA regulations, which protect our environment.   I spoke about him deregulating the banks when those regulations were put there to protect us against bank failures, which, in turn, protected us from another near depression.  

The rest seems to be legible enough!

Guess you are an ee cummings fan!

If you are not one of the elite,  than I am really perplexed as to why all of this stripping away of programs that help people doesn't bother you!???

You know that what I term "the death care act" is a term that many use when speaking about trump's failed 

healthcare reform act.

Saying  that Trump is an idiot isn't as subjective as one might think when he is constantly acting like an idiot.

advise-to advise someone (I would advise you to go on a weekday.)

advice--to offer suggestions ( His advice fell on deaf ears)

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 68 (101 Views)

Rk- did I also happen to mention that I have grandchildren?one of them is sleeping in my lap right now so I can't text- I'm using the voice option.I think you know exactly what I mean  when discussing EPA I'm giving you examples of what a horrible horrible President Trump is.  There I stuck in some punctuation I hope you can read it more clearly now.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 68 (104 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rk-trumps competency has nothing to do with what party he's  affiliated.  It has to do with his lack of knowledge it has to do with his  total disregard for people who  don't fall into the elite class.   For example his death care bill the defunding of Planned Parenthood and now Bill 610 which even go so far as to pull out nutritional programs in schools and kill after school programs.   It has to do with all his EPA the regulations it has to do with the Jew the regulations of banks which were put in place to protect us against another near depression. It has to do with his shooting off his big mouth during his campaign about things that he knew nothing of and now having to change philosophies midstream, putting other countries off balance,  along with Americans.  It has to do with a president who runs to Florida every weekend wasting millions of dollars in tax payer money with seemingly no regard at all for   The bills he's racking up and all this at a time where he is guarding programs all across America.  I could care less whether Trump is a Democrat or Republican and independent Green party it would just be nice if he could be a president who's really seem to care one iota about the American people.   Even with the bombings the one today in Afghanistan the warning in Syria one can't even except that at face value you have to wonder if it's just another way for him to prop up his favorability numbers.  Your president is not only an idiot,  he's a crueland dangdrous idiot.  Don't bother responding by asking me to support what I'm saying because it's been repeated within this forum time after time after time, and so if you still don't get it, I suggest you Google it!

While I am not a 47%er, I am certainly not one of your "elite class". I saw no "deathcare bill". That sounds like "fake news". "Cruel and dangerous idiot does seem a bit subjective.

BTW - spell check of you message above indicates that your "advise" vs "advice" advise may have been ill-advised.

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 47 of 68 (103 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

It has to do with all his EPA the regulations it has to do with the Jew the regulations of banks which were put in place to protect us against another near depression.

--

No or little punctuation?

What is this part supposed to mean:  " It has to do with all his EPA the regulations it has to do with the Jew the regulations of banks ....."

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 68 (101 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!

I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!

At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 49 of 68 (78 Views)

Rk-trump's competency has nothing to do with what party he's  affiliated.  It has to do with his lack of knowledge, it has to do with his  total disregard for people who  don't fall into the elite class.   For example,  his "death care bill", the defunding of Planned Parenthood,  and now Bill 610, which even goes so far as to pull out nutritional programs in schools and kill after school programs.   It has to do with all his  rollbacks of EPA regulations,  it has to do with the deregulation of banks, regulations which were put in place to protect us against another near depression. It has to do with his shooting off his big mouth during his campaign about things that he knew nothing of and now having to change philosophies midstream, putting other countries off balance,  along with Americans.  It has to do with a president who runs to Florida every weekend wasting millions of dollars in tax payer money with seemingly no regard at all for   the bills he's racking up, and all this at a time where he is gutting programs all across America.  I could care less whether Trump is a Democrat or Republican, an independent , or a member of the Green Party.  It would just be nice if he could be a president whoreally seemed to care one iota about the American people.   Even with the bombings --the one today in Afghanistan snd the the "warning" in Syria, one can't even except this was done with good intentions at face value. One had to wonder if it's just another way for Trump to prop up his favorability numbers.

Your president is not only an idiot,  he's a cruel and dangerous idiot.  Don't bother responding by asking me to support what I'm saying because it's been repeated within this forum time after time after time, and so if you still don't get it, I suggest you Google it!

Respected Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 50 of 68 (78 Views)

myexper wrote:

His being a Republican wouldn't have anything to do with that would it? 

Well .... It could .... since many Republicans DO follow that very same despicable agenda.  Good catch Tex!

Of course liberals are real open minded in many areas.

Pretty much ALL areas Tex!

It's great that you can recognize open minded liberals over close minded conservatives.

--

Of course you realize my post was sarcasm don't you my exper? 

Have a good evening myexper!!!