Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 21 of 68 (566 Views)

ChasKy53- You are so right.

TRUMP IS AN IMMORAL, UNETHICAL LIAR!  Oh yes, HE'S REALLY STUPID TOO!!

Great post!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,748
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 22 of 68 (562 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

There seems to be no more to say on this topic. It may be time to close it.


Why?  Because you cannot discount that white nationalists are now hired by DHS?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,748
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

[ Edited ]
Message 23 of 68 (562 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.


You never conveyed thinking that when Obama was in office. Just saying.


Really - any quotes to support that or is it just another insult?

Just asking.


No" insult" at all. I simply cannot find a posting of yours when Obama was in office that in any way even hints at "It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans."   Now .............. if you can show a posting of yours back then that says that then I will admit that my statement was incorrect.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,748
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 24 of 68 (554 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

afisher--Wish i could be surprised, but like follows like, and hate follows hate.  Trump is a racist and a hateful little man.  Why wouldn't he hire the same?


--

His being a Republican wouldn't have anything to do with that would it?  Of course liberals are real open minded in many areas.


Is Trump really a Republican? He has a history of being a Democrat. Or is he an 'Independent'?  Perhaps just an 'opportunist'?


 But he does not conform to the traditional mold of the Republican establishment.

 

 He is a businessman in the position of President.


Sure he "conforms to the traditional mold of the Republican establishment" ............... he lies just like them.

 

Yep, and his "business" is promoting his and his families products, along with making money off of Mar a Lago by charging his security to stay there and using the office of the presidency to leverage foreign dignitaries to stay there and 'pay to play'.  Ethics mean nothing to this man, another trait of a true Washington Republican.


What is your point? I said that he was not part of the Republican establishment. That should be obvious from the primaries on. If you think otherwise, please offer some ideas other than just meaningless insults.

 

I said he is a businessman as opposed to a career politician. That makes him approach the job very differently. I believe that is rather logical. Do you have an alternate view of a businessman vs a career pol, or are left with only insults?


So what did I post that was an insult, that Trump lies like the establishment Republicans in Washington? That's not an insult, it's just the truth.  Oh yes, he approaches "the job" differently, he approaches it with no ethics and he continues to lie and distract.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,831
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 25 of 68 (555 Views)

There seems to be no more to say on this topic. It may be time to close it.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,831
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 26 of 68 (547 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!


I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

 

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!


 


At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".


 


Yes, the elections were between Democrats and Republicans, Trump and Hillary - Americans all. Your point?

YOU disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" and then lectured about the need to not do the type of behavior that you just did.

 

- and the relationship to those supposed White Nationalists??

Your deviation .... you answer it!

 

As to your request for "a break" - you got it.

Your continued disingenuous comments suggest otherwise.


 


Pure trolling.

Nope ...... it was the presentation of facts.

 

When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.

Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.


 


When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.


Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.


The topic is "White Nationalists are now hired by DHS" - do you have any thoughts on that topic??

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,021
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 27 of 68 (548 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!


I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

 

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!


 


At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".


 


Yes, the elections were between Democrats and Republicans, Trump and Hillary - Americans all. Your point?

YOU disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" and then lectured about the need to not do the type of behavior that you just did.

 

- and the relationship to those supposed White Nationalists??

Your deviation .... you answer it!

 

As to your request for "a break" - you got it.

Your continued disingenuous comments suggest otherwise.


 


Pure trolling.

Nope ...... it was the presentation of facts.

 

When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.

Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.


 


When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.


Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,831
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 28 of 68 (549 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!


I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

 

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!


 


At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".


 


Yes, the elections were between Democrats and Republicans, Trump and Hillary - Americans all. Your point?

YOU disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" and then lectured about the need to not do the type of behavior that you just did.

 

- and the relationship to those supposed White Nationalists??

Your deviation .... you answer it!

 

As to your request for "a break" - you got it.

Your continued disingenuous comments suggest otherwise.


 


Pure trolling.

Nope ...... it was the presentation of facts.

 

When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.

Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.


 


When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,021
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 29 of 68 (556 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!


I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

 

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!


 


At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".


 


Yes, the elections were between Democrats and Republicans, Trump and Hillary - Americans all. Your point?

YOU disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" and then lectured about the need to not do the type of behavior that you just did.

 

- and the relationship to those supposed White Nationalists??

Your deviation .... you answer it!

 

As to your request for "a break" - you got it.

Your continued disingenuous comments suggest otherwise.


 


Pure trolling.

Nope ...... it was the presentation of facts.

 

When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.

Continued evasion of known facts do not suggest any interest for discussion.


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,831
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 30 of 68 (566 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Rk- go figure he wasn't a good businessman, and he's not a good president. funny how that works!!


I guess that depends on your view of what our President should do - good for the Nation as an example.

 

On the other hand, if your definition of what a President should be boils down to "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" I can see your problem.

It doesn't boil down to that rk .... as you fallaciously accuse.

It boils down to the fact that Trump was not a good businessman, as evidenced by his numerous bankruptcies ...... nor a good president, as evidenced by an out of control White House and making the POTUS a laughing stock ridiculed by most of the world!


 


At a time when big events are occurring on the international scene how petty is it to get into silliness about internal shuffles in the White House.

Internal shuffles? ..... Give me a break!

Resignations, cabinet members who have no knowledge of the departments they are controlling, investigations of Russian collusion, a president more concerned about a TV program's ratings than the "big events that are occurring on the international scene" ..... cannot be minimized as "internal shuffles"!

 

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

How nice .... But please recall that it was YOU who disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary".


 


Yes, the elections were between Democrats and Republicans, Trump and Hillary - Americans all. Your point?

YOU disparagingly threw in "Democrat" and/or "Hillary" and then lectured about the need to not do the type of behavior that you just did.

 

- and the relationship to those supposed White Nationalists??

Your deviation .... you answer it!

 

As to your request for "a break" - you got it.

Your continued disingenuous comments suggest otherwise.


 


Pure trolling. When and if you have an interest in discussing the claims of White Nationalists let me know, I'll be here.