Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 1 of 68 (363 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

 ChasKy53 

SLAM DUNK!!


Another prime example why the topic is dead. Seems to be a lot more interest in slamming fellow posters than the issue of who is being hired into DHS.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 2 of 68 (367 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 

ChasKy53- You are so right.

TRUMP IS AN IMMORAL, UNETHICAL LIAR!  Oh yes, HE'S REALLY STUPID TOO!!

Great post!

 

A case in point as to why the topic is dead.


Oh?  Because someone stated the truth?


Another prime example why the topic is dead.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 3 of 68 (370 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

There seems to be no more to say on this topic. It may be time to close it.


Why?  Because you cannot discount that white nationalists are now hired by DHS?


No, because no one has even mentioned the topic for a while.


I mentioned it with the question I asked and it was on topic. Can you discount that white nationalists are now hired by the DHS?


Ah yes, the ever popular "prove a negative". By your theory, Obama stacked the Administration with Communists, unless you can prove otherwise.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 4 of 68 (372 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 


I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Rational people might consider calling someone a liar and saying they have no ethics to be an insult.

 

On the other hand, to those who have lost all objectivity when it comes to President Trump anything can be stated as "fact".


When someone is called a liar and it's true then it is the truth and if it insults someone they deserve it. Trump therefore deserves it. He is "insulted " simply because he is guilty. The same goes with the ethics issue.

 

On the other hand, if someone has lost all "objectivity", they will accept anything Trump does without question.


A true statement but not related to this thread. Once again - You made a statement, "You never conveyed thinking that when Obama was in office. Just saying". Can you support it?

 

A statement is not in and of itself a "fact". So, any substantiation for your claim about me?

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 5 of 68 (409 Views)

 ChasKy53 

SLAM DUNK!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,234
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 68 (418 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 

ChasKy53- You are so right.

TRUMP IS AN IMMORAL, UNETHICAL LIAR!  Oh yes, HE'S REALLY STUPID TOO!!

Great post!

 

A case in point as to why the topic is dead.


Oh?  Because someone stated the truth?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,234
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 7 of 68 (418 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

There seems to be no more to say on this topic. It may be time to close it.


Why?  Because you cannot discount that white nationalists are now hired by DHS?


No, because no one has even mentioned the topic for a while.


I mentioned it with the question I asked and it was on topic. Can you discount that white nationalists are now hired by the DHS?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,234
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 8 of 68 (418 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 


You made a statement, "You never conveyed thinking that when Obama was in office. Just saying". Can you support it?

 

Just asking.


You say I am wrong. Can you support that?  Just asking.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,234
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 9 of 68 (418 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 


I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Rational people might consider calling someone a liar and saying they have no ethics to be an insult.

 

On the other hand, to those who have lost all objectivity when it comes to President Trump anything can be stated as "fact".


When someone is called a liar and it's true then it is the truth and if it insults someone they deserve it. Trump therefore deserves it. He is "insulted " simply because he is guilty. The same goes with the ethics issue.

 

On the other hand, if someone has lost all "objectivity", they will accept anything Trump does without question.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 7,204
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 10 of 68 (430 Views)

afisher wrote:

   Some who are hater's of any people of color should be overjoyed that they are now being hired by DHS.  

    

 

 

         


Webster defines "white Nationalist" as follows:

 

Definition of white nationalist
  1. :  one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation

 

Was that not dealt with back in 1968?

 

What is your point?

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/white%20nationalist

VIMTSTL