Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: White Nationalist are now hired by DHS

Message 11 of 68 (334 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The topic is "White Nationalists are now hired by DHS" - do you have any thoughts on that topic??

Well, it's certainly consistent with Trump's promise to "MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN".

Please help me understand - what is the purpose of such a blatant falsehood?

No falsehood. It's quite factual based on Trump's appointment of a white supremacist as his strategy adviser!

Our President never said that.

He didn't have to.

According to Trump's trusted adviser, alternative fact lady Kellyanne CONway, you should not listen to what Trump says. Rather, you should listen to what's in his heart.

As such, I posted what I heard from Trump's heart!

I am sure there is enough to disagree with him about without making stuff up.

Nothing made up rk ...... as evidenced by Trump's reliance on strategy from an adviser who is a white supremacist .... along with what Trump says from his heart!

So, do you have any thoughts on the actual topic?

Yup ..... And I already posted them.

Then apparently there is nothing left to say except ta-ta.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 68 (341 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The topic is "White Nationalists are now hired by DHS" - do you have any thoughts on that topic??

Well, it's certainly consistent with Trump's promise to "MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN".

Please help me understand - what is the purpose of such a blatant falsehood?

No falsehood. It's quite factual based on Trump's appointment of a white supremacist as his strategy adviser!

Our President never said that.

He didn't have to.

According to Trump's trusted adviser, alternative fact lady Kellyanne CONway, you should not listen to what Trump says. Rather, you should listen to what's in his heart.

As such, I posted what I heard from Trump's heart!

I am sure there is enough to disagree with him about without making stuff up.

Nothing made up rk ...... as evidenced by Trump's reliance on strategy from an adviser who is a white supremacist .... along with what Trump says from his heart!

Yup ..... And I already posted them.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 68 (343 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Please help me understand - what is the purpose of such a blatant falsehood? Our President never said that. I am sure there is enough to disagree with him about without making stuff up.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 68 (354 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 68 (329 Views)

The solution is not to point out that today's cryptoKlansmen are getting high level Gov't jobs and wring our hands in shock and disbelief. The solution is to demand an end to the appointment of any but the head of each Gov't Department, Bureau or Agency, and rigorously enforce the Hatch Act and provisions from the Hoover Commissions designed to ensure a non-partisan Executive Branch, and end the revolving door between Government regulators and the ones they regulate.

I do not believe that there is anything in the Hatch Act or Hoover Commission stuff that deals with "crypto-anythings". So, how does your idea deal with those mysterious "cryptos"?? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 68 (330 Views)

Since the 1940's, the President only appointed a handful of folks to run the Departments and agencies and we had a professional civil service to keep the wheels turning no matter how big a ninny the Secretary of Whatever might be. Keeping the Civil Service non-partisan was a bi-partisan objective, and most of the rules that made that happen came from The Hoover Commission, headed by Herbert Hoover, who was appointed to the post by Harry Truman. A second Hoover Commission, this time appointed by Ike, produced further refinements.

Then President Carter had the bright idea that if a President could appoint more "levels" of management, he could better manage the Executive branch, and the number of appointees jumped from around 130 to over 1,000.

Reagan took this ball and ran, ballooning the number of political hacks to nearly 7,000. Republican incompetent tools receiving such appointments then invented "burrowing" whereby one of them would hire another to the highest non-appointed job in their agency, and the one hired would return the favor.

Because they could find better jobs in the private sector, Democratic appointees seldom used burrowing, so virtually all the very high level Civil Service jobs filled by former political appointees are occupied by GOPers-without-a-clue.

The solution is not to point out that today's cryptoKlansmen are getting high level Gov't jobs and wring our hands in shock and disbelief. The solution is to demand an end to the appointment of any but the head of each Gov't Department, Bureau or Agency, and rigorously enforce the Hatch Act and provisions from the Hoover Commissions designed to ensure a non-partisan Executive Branch, and end the revolving door between Government regulators and the ones they regulate.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 68 (339 Views)

ChasKy53- You are so right.

TRUMP IS AN IMMORAL, UNETHICAL LIAR!  Oh yes, HE'S REALLY STUPID TOO!!

Great post!

A case in point as to why the topic is dead.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 68 (343 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

There seems to be no more to say on this topic. It may be time to close it.

Why?  Because you cannot discount that white nationalists are now hired by DHS?

No, because no one has even mentioned the topic for a while.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 68 (332 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans.

You never conveyed thinking that when Obama was in office. Just saying.

Really - any quotes to support that or is it just another insult?

Just asking.

No" insult" at all. I simply cannot find a posting of yours when Obama was in office that in any way even hints at "It would be good if we all could remember that primarily we are all Americans, not Democrats or Republicans."   Now .............. if you can show a posting of yours back then that says that then I will admit that my statement was incorrect.

You made a statement, "You never conveyed thinking that when Obama was in office. Just saying". Can you support it?

Just asking.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 68 (324 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

afisher--Wish i could be surprised, but like follows like, and hate follows hate.  Trump is a racist and a hateful little man.  Why wouldn't he hire the same?

--

His being a Republican wouldn't have anything to do with that would it?  Of course liberals are real open minded in many areas.

Is Trump really a Republican? He has a history of being a Democrat. Or is he an 'Independent'?  Perhaps just an 'opportunist'?

But he does not conform to the traditional mold of the Republican establishment.

He is a businessman in the position of President.

Sure he "conforms to the traditional mold of the Republican establishment" ............... he lies just like them.

Yep, and his "business" is promoting his and his families products, along with making money off of Mar a Lago by charging his security to stay there and using the office of the presidency to leverage foreign dignitaries to stay there and 'pay to play'.  Ethics mean nothing to this man, another trait of a true Washington Republican.

What is your point? I said that he was not part of the Republican establishment. That should be obvious from the primaries on. If you think otherwise, please offer some ideas other than just meaningless insults.

I said he is a businessman as opposed to a career politician. That makes him approach the job very differently. I believe that is rather logical. Do you have an alternate view of a businessman vs a career pol, or are left with only insults?

So what did I post that was an insult, that Trump lies like the establishment Republicans in Washington? That's not an insult, it's just the truth.  Oh yes, he approaches "the job" differently, he approaches it with no ethics and he continues to lie and distract.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Rational people might consider calling someone a liar and saying they have no ethics to be an insult.

On the other hand, to those who have lost all objectivity when it comes to President Trump anything can be stated as "fact".