Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: What Kind of American uses Russian Anti-virus Software

[ Edited ]
Message 81 of 172 (126 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

What can be readily "observed" is a conspiracy that YOU contrived and then fallaciously imply that others believe it! 

When you're ready to discuss the topic instead of attempted zingers we could continue.

I did discuss "the topic" Tex. I asked you a question relative to an assertion you made regarding "the topic".  But you refused to answer that question and instead responded with numerous evasions. As such, those actions clearly suggest that it is YOU who is "not ready to discuss the topic" Tex!

BTW ..... The "zingers" were actually facts that negated what you'd like to believe Tex!

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 172 (128 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

So you actually think that you are more knowledgeable about anti viruses and such than most people here?

No but from many of the posts here probably more than some.  And what about you?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 172 (120 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Your opinion - one which I do not accept.

Of course you don't, to be expected.  However of course doubtful you're that knowledgable.

So you actually think that you are more knowledgeable about anti viruses and such than most people here?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 172 (122 Views)

myexper wrote:

So Tex ..... the question you continue to evade ..... if you rely on "experts" anytime , then why did you deny the results of our own country's "experts"?

Simple answer?   Because Trump did.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 85 of 172 (121 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

mickstuder wrote:

Not only do Millions of Americans Purchase this Software and run it on their Computers - the US Government has thousands of copies of Kapersky Anti-virus running on Government Computers - some in crtitical infrastructure 

Kapersky Anti-virus has been among the highly recommended anti-virus softwares for years, along with AVG and AVAST.  Now it is suddenly became a political football?   And mostly among those who are not that computer literate.

Now we are moving back to the McCarthy era with the 'red scare' and the phrase "The Russians are Coming!!  The Russians are Coming!!"?

Naw .... The Russians are already here Tex ..... as evidenced by their interference in the recent presidential election enabling Trump to win!

Are you saying that Kaspersky home computer software effected our elections??

If not, what are you taking about??

Obviously, focusing and actually reading all that was posted would render it unnecessary to ask such an erroneous question, unless it was asked for the purpose of aggravating and baiting.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 86 of 172 (120 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Well then, have a nice 'Freedom Fries' day.

And the sarcasm continues!!!! 

Yep ......... on both sides of the fence. Smiley Indifferent

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 87 of 172 (126 Views)

Have a nice day

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 172 (121 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

I posted the entirely truthful observation that TxGrandpa2's post stating that I might not be "that knowledgeable" is devoid of supporting scientifically valid factual data to validate that opinion.

I note that you haven't offered anything to show that you were.  What type of scientific data do you need to prove that I was incorrect?  Science has nothing to do with it.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 172 (122 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Of course you don't, to be expected.  However of course doubtful you're that knowledgable.

"of course" - an opinion lacking supporting scientifically valid factual data to validate it.

I think that is very, very impressive. If I understand you correctly, you do have scientifically valid factual date to validate the fact that a Russian software firm, PC Magazine, Staples, Walmart, Amazon, the Birchers, Richard Wolffe (famous Bircher), the Iluminati, among others all conspired to sell software to unsuspecting American consumers in order to have Hillary not win the election.

Is that correct???

I believe that you've misread/misunderstood what I posted.

Are you able to quote a portion of my post where I said I had scientific proof?

Didn't think you could - because I never posted that.

I posted the entirely truthful observation that TxGrandpa2's post stating that I might not be "that knowledgeable" is devoid of supporting scientifically valid factual data to validate that opinion.

O.K. - do you have scientifically valid factual date to validate the fact that a Russian software firm, PC Magazine, Staples, Walmart, Amazon, the Birchers, Richard Wolffe (famous Bircher), the Iluminati, among others all conspired to sell software to unsuspecting American consumers in order to have Hillary not win the election (an opinion you have stated).

I gotta admit - the Richard Wolffe one really has me hanging in suspense.

Response declined.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 172 (124 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

"of course" - an opinion lacking supporting scientifically valid factual data to validate it.

I think that is very, very impressive. If I understand you correctly, you do have scientifically valid factual date to validate the fact that a Russian software firm, PC Magazine, Staples, Walmart, Amazon, the Birchers, Richard Wolffe (famous Bircher), the Iluminati, among others all conspired to sell software to unsuspecting American consumers in order to have Hillary not win the election.

Is that correct???

I believe that you've misread/misunderstood what I posted.

Are you able to quote a portion of my post where I said I had scientific proof?

Didn't think you could - because I never posted that.

O.K. - do you have scientifically valid factual date to validate the fact that a Russian software firm, PC Magazine, Staples, Walmart, Amazon, the Birchers, Richard Wolffe (famous Bircher), the Iluminati, among others all conspired to sell software to unsuspecting American consumers in order to have Hillary not win the election (an opinion you have stated).

I gotta admit - the Richard Wolffe one really has me hanging in suspense.