Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

Message 21 of 39

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Of course, he is the President of the United States.

To say "no" would be comparable to the pettiness of, "Just gotta say it again—-trump is a blithering idiot!".

Poor soul - doesn't even know that names begin with capital letters. Pathetic for an ex-teacher. Alas - those poor kids!!

i was skipping most of your posts..but i guess its time to proof read your stuff and have a topic about it. You seem to care about typos so much, we can all look at yours and give advice on how to improve.

Do you, of all people, really want to play that game??

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 39

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

To say "no" would be comparable to the pettiness of, "Just gotta say it again—-trump is a blithering idiot!".

Poor soul - doesn't even know that names begin with capital letters. Pathetic for an ex-teacher. Alas - those poor kids!!

You up for the iron cross ? or a kekistan flag?

What does that mean?

Gold Conversationalist

Message 23 of 39

@phyllisc6781

This looks like a fun one to comment on!! Since we are suppose to have elected officials, I have no respect for wannabe dictators. And I never use caps on trump’s name. And I do not respect someone who has no respect for all of us. Respect is not always given,

and in many cases needs to be earned. trump has shown nothing so far which deserves respect, or has been earned. I knew on the second republican debate that there was no way on God’s green earth that I would even consider a vote for him. Is it worth dropping your total moral code?

As far as accepting an award from him...no, no way, nada. And hopefully he gives out edible awards because he can eat the darn thing, as far as I’m concerned. But being a nice person, I would send cool whip!

Nice, I feel better already!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 24 of 39

This wonderfully richly moral soul will never give respect to a man who disgraces the office and this country—hence no cap. of name and no acceptance of anything from a racist blithering idiot.

RE: Kids—They did VERY WELL!  Ya’ see , unlike trump, I was totally ept when it came to my job.

BTW, isn’t baiting such as you’re doing against the TOS rules???

Truth hurts, huh?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

i was skipping most of your posts..but i guess its time to proof read your stuff and have a topic about it. You seem to care about typos so much, we can all look at yours and give advice on how to improve.

So it begins.

Message 26 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

One must DESERVE to have their name capitalized - as trump and republicans/conservatives quite obviously do not...

Respect - as well as having one's name capilaized must be earned...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 27 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

You up for the iron cross ? or a kekistan flag?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 39

Gold Conversationalist

Message 29 of 39

Just gotta sayit again—-trump is a blithering idiot!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 39

rj7500 wrote:

If you would like to find out how one group feels about the awards that members of their society were treated, and insulted by their appearance at the White House I suggest that you look at the statements expressed by many people at the Native News Website.   You will get quite a history lesson also. 

Yes.  I was talking to a staffer who works for NCAI here in DC, just after Trump's comments.    Trump's got a long history of disparaging Native Americans, that's for sure.