Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

72 Views
Message 11 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.


Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

 

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

 

 


 


You posted "Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe. Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had."

 

That has zero to do with the topic. Your wisdom and common sense failed again. Phyllis, give he/she/it their consolation prize!

True - it had to do with the post I was responding to.

 

Spinderella Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

 

 "Spinderella" - really??? Just a sukoshi bt childish wouldn't you say?


 


Hmmm, perhaps what I should call her should be reflective of her answers. Ok, Lyin' Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

 

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reiterate the pattern of lying that comes from the trump admin, rk! Very kind of you.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

69 Views
Message 12 of 39

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.


Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

 

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

 

 


 


You posted "Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe. Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had."

 

That has zero to do with the topic. Your wisdom and common sense failed again. Phyllis, give he/she/it their consolation prize!

True - it had to do with the post I was responding to.

 

Spinderella Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

 

 "Spinderella" - really??? Just a sukoshi bt childish wouldn't you say?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

76 Views
Message 13 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.


Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

 

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

 

 


 


You posted "Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe. Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had."

 

That has zero to do with the topic. Your wisdom and common sense failed again. Phyllis, give he/she/it their consolation prize!

 

Spinderella Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

72 Views
Message 14 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Of course, he is the President of the United States.

 

To say "no" would be comparable to the pettiness of, "Just gotta say it again—-trump is a blithering idiot!".

 

Poor soul - doesn't even know that names begin with capital letters. Pathetic for an ex-teacher. Alas - those poor kids!!


i was skipping most of your posts..but i guess its time to proof read your stuff and have a topic about it. You seem to care about typos so much, we can all look at yours and give advice on how to improve.


Do you, of all people, really want to play that game??

 

Sure. I dont care about mine or anyone elses. Show them all. you and another poster here seem to have the fetish. 


 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

78 Views
Message 15 of 39

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@williamb39198–Sanders leaves so quickly because she is afraid the floor will open and suck her into the depths of Hades because of her constant and painfully transparent lies. She and donnie will share their own personal place in Hades. Both are sick, very disgusting and immoral people.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.


Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

 

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

79 Views
Message 16 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@williamb39198–Sanders leaves so quickly because she is afraid the floor will open and suck her into the depths of Hades because of her constant and painfully transparent lies. She and donnie will share their own personal place in Hades. Both are sick, very disgusting and immoral people.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.


Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

 

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

70 Views
Message 17 of 39

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@williamb39198–Sanders leaves so quickly because she is afraid the floor will open and suck her into the depths of Hades because of her constant and painfully transparent lies. She and donnie will share their own personal place in Hades. Both are sick, very disgusting and immoral people.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

 

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.

Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

90 Views
Message 18 of 39

@williamb39198–Sanders leaves so quickly because she is afraid the floor will open and suck her into the depths of Hades because of her constant and painfully transparent lies. She and donnie will share their own personal place in Hades. Both are sick, very disgusting and immoral people.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Gold Conversationalist

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

94 Views
Message 19 of 39

@phyllisc6781

I do have to add that I miss having a First Lady that is not suffering from Stockholm syndrome or looks like she wants to escape from the White House!!!

Kinda like sarah sanders looks after she tells at least a dozen lies during the briefing. Love the way she blows off the press corps when she is finished...like a queen going ”off with their heads”. 

Just as well, she never says anything of import...she just gets herself in trouble when she tells big ones for her goofy boss. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

132 Views
Message 20 of 39

phyllisc6781 wrote:

This wonderfully richly moral soul will never give respect to a man who disgraces the office and this country—hence no cap. of name and no acceptance of anything from a racist blithering idiot.

RE: Kids—They did VERY WELL!  Ya’ see , unlike trump, I was totally ept when it came to my job.

 

BTW, isn’t baiting such as you’re doing against the TOS rules???

Truth hurts, huh?

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


What "baiting" - giving an "ept" lesson"? 

Report Inappropriate Content