AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WOULD YOU ACCEPT AN AWARD FROM trump?

Message 1 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

My pleasure. I am always happy to assist the cult of hate reveal itself.

Thank you.  It's alway good for somone to help reveal the hate of the Trump cult.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 39

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@MIseker—And when the cameras rolled,  and you began telling the fool that he was just that, a giant hook would come out and drag you off stage.  That’s what happens in freaky circus sideshows.  trump being the chief clown!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

My gosh....I was thinking of an act that would truly Make America Great Again....and WOW, I reside in one of the two nicest states in America, according to polls.   Smiley Tongue 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 39

@MIseker—And when the cameras rolled,  and you began telling the fool that he was just that, a giant hook would come out and drag you off stage.  That’s what happens in freaky circus sideshows.  trump being the chief clown!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Message 4 of 39

MIseker wrote:
I would show up for the award with bells on, and when the cameras rolled....

Oh, please DO go on.....

IF the TOS would permit, of course....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Highlighted

Message 5 of 39

BigLib wrote:

You're right! I do hate liars. Thanks again for giving me yet another opportunity to post about the constant lying that comes from the trump administration.

....and many of trump's supporters.....

Message 6 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

You seem determined to see hate and insult where there is none. IMO, that speaks volumes to one's character. 

Message 7 of 39
I would show up for the award with bells on, and when the cameras rolled....
So it begins.

Message 8 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.

Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

You posted "Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe. Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had."

That has zero to do with the topic. Your wisdom and common sense failed again. Phyllis, give he/she/it their consolation prize!

True - it had to do with the post I was responding to.

Spinderella Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/sarah-huckabee-sanders/

"Spinderella" - really??? Just a sukoshi bt childish wouldn't you say?

bt? sukoshi? that a samwich?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 39

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

Hmmm, perhaps what I should call her should be reflective of her answers. Ok, Lyin' Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reiterate the pattern of lying that comes from the trump admin, rk! Very kind of you.

You're right! I do hate liars. Thanks again for giving me yet another opportunity to post about the constant lying that comes from the trump administration.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 39

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe.

Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had.

Hmmmm. Anything to add to the topic, rk, or are you just here to troll and bait. Still getting paid by the post, I see.

I did respond to the topic and only got a nonsense response about an iron cross. Nope, not paid - I offer my wisdom and common sense to my fellow posters out of decency.

Phyllis, I think she leaves so quickly because she, like the rest of this chicken administration, is afraid of getting their fannies handed to them. Had the Obama administration refused to air the daily briefings, the right wing would have thrown such a hissy, it would still be echoing across the nation today.

Possibly she leaves when the questions offered become no more than partisan bumperstickers - along the pc line of the floor opening.

You posted "Raw, irrational hatred on display - pc on the fringe. Gee, I miss having people on the left with whom a calm, reasonable discussion of opposing political views can be had."

That has zero to do with the topic. Your wisdom and common sense failed again. Phyllis, give he/she/it their consolation prize!

True - it had to do with the post I was responding to.

Spinderella Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

"Spinderella" - really??? Just a sukoshi bt childish wouldn't you say?

Hmmm, perhaps what I should call her should be reflective of her answers. Ok, Lyin' Sanders goes into a press conference with a list of partisan bumperstickers she tries to peddle as answers. But at least she reads them from a sheet of paper and not the palm of her hand, unlike another republican Sarah that had a hard time telling the truth, too. Unfortunately for Sanders, her scorecard isn't any better than trump's.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reiterate the pattern of lying that comes from the trump admin, rk! Very kind of you.