Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WHEN PEOPLE WHO PROFESS TO BE CHRISTIAN GET CAUGHT.......

Message 1 of 65 (29 Views)

Some here are using the questionable argument of "it happened a long time ago" to excuse their Republican Senate candidate in Alabama.   

What they seem to want to ignore is that no one is saying that someone / anyone should get a free pass.    The RW seem to run to the fall back of President Clinton or a deceased Democratic Senator to say that is equal and ignored.    Ah NOPE.

President Clinton was indicted by the House (it was a Republican majority).       - which indicates that it may have had political under tones.

The point is that no one should accept a person who has the power of a US Senator who can use that power, based on an evangelical following, to attempt to destroy the victims of his sexual explotation.     I don't support any man who will use their power to sexually exploit others, period.   

What everyone is learning is that some here want to scream and complain at anyone who they believe uses their power to sexually exploit others - as long as they don't have political beliefs that align with theirs.   

And that is not new and one would hope that as more people speak out about some people who do exploit others, that we "as a nation" should say ENOUGH.     Didn't the Catholics eventually say enough - over the pedofiles in their church.    When will the Evangelicals finally come to the realization that some of their leaders are abusers and say ENOUGH.   

Apparently, those people have not reached a tipping point...yet.    How very very sad and bizarre, as they have adopted a stance that is harmful not only to them but future generations who are learning from their denial.   

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/bob-coy-founder-of-calvary-chapel-fort-lauderdale-accused-of-moles...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 65 (49 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Nctarheel wrote-Judge Judy is a contrived "reality show" featuring NOT REAL trials held in a NOT REAL courtrooms arbitrated by someone NOT acting as a JUDGE.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Judy is a retired  real judge but participation  is voluntary and they  are bound by her decisions. 

True that she is a retired judge; but, in this entertainment show, she DOES NOT perform in the capacity as a JUDGE.

Using that show as a resource for legal questions is misplaced.

Using it as an example in order to blame the victims of Roy Moore is even further misplaced.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 65 (60 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

another that thinks Roy Moore is ok but Hillary is guilty of..something for 20 years.
So it begins.
====================================================

So it continues...posting things about me that are not true. Not nice!

Gee, I am glad that I have the ability to think for my self .

And when will you be using that ability?

• 5 victims with no incentive. 
  • 35 individuals supporting the details of the five victims
  • Official records all support the dates, times, and locations listed by the victims'
  • No support from friends (or relatives) of Moore at that time. I hear crickets there. 
  • Moore has not demanded a full investigation as I would were I innocent. 
  • The junior Senators who endorsed Moore's primary are demanding he leave. McConnel is threatening expulsion. The RNC has  cut the funding deal. I have to believe that they have better sources of information than you or I have at the moment. 
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 65 (78 Views)
Mlseker posted..

another that thinks Roy Moore is ok but Hillary is guilty of..something for 20 years.
So it begins.
====================================================

So it continues...posting things about me that are not true. Not nice!

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 65 (85 Views)

Nctarheel wrote-Judge Judy is a contrived "reality show" featuring NOT REAL trials held in a NOT REAL courtrooms arbitrated by someone NOT acting as a JUDGE.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Judy is a retired  real judge but participation  is voluntary and they  are bound by her decisions. 

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 65 (110 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

........ fit their purpose. You are trying to convince all that whatever women say has to be true when there are just as many dishonest women as there are men. If you don`t think so just watch an episode or two  of Judge Judy or Doctor Phil.

Hey Folks,

@easyed598  has finally admitted where they garner their authoritative information relating to psychology and the law of the land.

JUDGE JUDY FOR THE LAW.

DR. PHIL FOR THE PSYCHOLOGY.

Judge Judy is a contrived "reality show" featuring NOT REAL trials held in a NOT REAL courtrooms arbitrated by someone NOT acting as a JUDGE.

As to Dr. Phil, his work, according to himself, does not involve psychology. It is just entertainment. The California Board of Psychology agrees with that assessment. But.... the National Alliance on Mental Illness has said of Dr. Phil that he is unethical and incredibly irresponsible in some of the advice he parses out on his fake psychology show.

The next thing that @easyed598 is going to tell us, is to use as an authoritative source THE APPRENTICE so that we may know how to interview applicants for professional positions.

How can you possibly lend any credence to anything said on JUDGE JUDY or DOCTOR PHIL?

Does anyone else here believe the JUDY and PHIL characters to be real?????

What "purpose" do you think these women have in mind.......... being ridiculed by the public?????? or maybe having their life history bared for all to see????????.......... being called names????..... opening their family members up to taunting and derision??????

You argument holds no water.

Your authoritative sources are but entertainment shows.

Message 7 of 65 (126 Views)

Roy Moore is not againast gays, he just can't stand to hear of sexual contact between consentng ADULTS. 

Message 8 of 65 (128 Views)

So, what is Roy up against? thirty sources, women on the record, all sought out by the Post rather than vice versa, their accounts corroborated contemporaneously by friends.  They did not come forward after asking for money. They did not come forward at all.  Roy keeps saying it never happened but we now have FIVE women who say it did. 

Of course, it happened 38 years ago so, obviously, we should all pretend it never happened and let Roy do his run for office.  However, if this happened with a boy scout troop leader,  would he be allowed to continue in that role? 

Message 9 of 65 (136 Views)
just a note..am i the only one that was disgusted by some opinions here? I just read the entire thread.
So it begins.

Message 10 of 65 (141 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

phyllisc6781

Here’s the thing, Lefties tend to be much smarter and much more highly educated, as well as possessing the ability to discern flagrant propaganda when they see it.

================================================

Reading your posts I understand why you are so blinded by what you are told what is what and that is why you do not question it. So sad. So true.

So it begins.