The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT IS THE ALT-RIGHT?

Message 51 of 66 (116 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva

I gave a very exact reference of the Alt-Right.  White, racist, ignorant, intolerant. 

So an alt right could also be a liberal lefty.... correct?

My understanding is that very few "Liberal Lefties" (What does that even mean?) are members of the KKK or the Nazis. Just asking, as a member of the Alt-Right, which are you?  Or both?

[ Edited ]
Message 52 of 66 (156 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Richva

I gave a very exact reference of the Alt-Right.  White, racist, ignorant, intolerant. 

Not at all - but thank you for the comic relief.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

[ Edited ]
Message 53 of 66 (148 Views)

Richva wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

@Richva, so you have no idea who the alt right are huh?  This is the perfect 4 min video for you...

I think you misread my post. I gave a very exact reference of the Alt-Right.  White, racist, ignorant, intolerant.  The term was coined by Bannon in an attempt to separate the KKK and Nazis from the run of the mill white nationalists but since it was really the same group, the term now simply means KKK, Nazis AND run of the mill white nationalists. 

Some like trump and bannon are wealthy white racist trash - some are middle class white racist trash - some are lower class and poor white racist trash - but there's no avoiding the irrefutable fact that they are white racist trash.

The stain of their moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy cannot be avoided or successfully disguised by the use of facile lies - yep - they are liars for racism and white supremacy using a variant of the technique shown in this video to lie for racism - just as the man in the video is teaching others how to "lie for the lord"...

Bob Millet, Lying for the Lord (iPhone & iPod).m4v - YouTube

Turning one's back on an alt-right creature is not advised.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 66 (155 Views)

@Richva

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony

Message 55 of 66 (157 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

@Richva, so you have no idea who the alt right are huh?  This is the perfect 4 min video for you...

I think you misread my post. I gave a very exact reference of the Alt-Right.  White, racist, ignorant, intolerant.  The term was coined by Bannon in an attempt to separate the KKK and Nazis from the run of the mill white nationalists but since it was really the same group, the term now simply means KKK, Nazis AND run of the mill white nationalists. 

Message 56 of 66 (182 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

This short video is a well researched explanation of who they are.

This video, presented by a well known troll, Michael Knowles, is worthless.

It is yet another instance where @jimc91, uses a resource that has been discredited time and again.

Also, it is yet another untrustworthy, disgraced, and unscrupulous media outlet that seems to be the totality of @jimc91's reference material that includes; but is not limited to, The Daily Caller, Brietbart, WorldNetDaily, The Washington Times, and Lifezette.

As your president would say, "SAD".

Dominionists will say anything to promote their cause; a Theocracy and racial purity. pieces of the video are true..shaking up status quo..what do you think Trump posters are trying to normalize here, daily? Trying it to the left is a joke..its an attempt once again to make alt right supporters feel normal. look at the alt right deniers here..why.. they cant be alt right..because this video says it overlaps with the left. One of them posts this propaganda, and they all fall in line.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 66 (176 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

This short video is a well researched explanation of who they are.

This video, presented by a well known troll, Michael Knowles, is worthless.

It is yet another instance where @jimc91, uses a resource that has been discredited time and again.

Also, it is yet another untrustworthy, disgraced, and unscrupulous media outlet that seems to be the totality of @jimc91's reference material that includes; but is not limited to, The Daily Caller, Brietbart, WorldNetDaily, The Washington Times, and Lifezette.

As your president would say, "SAD".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 66 (185 Views)

WHAT IS THE ALT-RIGHT?

Alt right is an analogy, it's putting lipstick on Nazi pigs.

Richard Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Sieg Heil Donald Trump says it all.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 66 (190 Views)

The "alt-Right" is the alternative to Conservatives who believe in democracy.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 60 of 66 (185 Views)

A video isn’t needed to explain the Alt. Right. It’s members actions and verbal vomiting says it all. Even those who dislike Mrs. Clinton must agree that her term “basket iof deplorables” when speaking of the Alt. Right was spot on.

Gee, I miss having a real president!