Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT IS THE ALT-RIGHT?

Message 62 of 66 (187 Views)
prager u again.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 66 (191 Views)

I am from the left and I do not believe that "a person's value is linked to their racial heritage", as you bogus video claims. The left doesn't want "special status" for racial and ethnic minorities, they want 'equal status'.

There is no sense going on any further. This guy is simply voicing his opinions, not facts. The actual meaning of what the Alt-Right is has been posted here and it is what the Alt Right itself has said they are.  They are nothing like the left.

Digging up a video with a person giving their opinion (explanation) that agrees with you is one thing. Trying to claim that it is factual is another.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 64 of 66 (178 Views)

@Richva, so you have no idea who the alt right are huh?  This is the perfect 4 min video for you...

VIMTSTL

Message 65 of 66 (184 Views)

The Alt-right is generally defined as a group of Trump supporters who like to wear white sheets or sporty uniforms. They do not understand much about economics, international relations, or civility but they love to march by torchlight and occasionally beat up or run over anyone who does not look like them or disagrees with them. 

Happy to help you find the right definition. 

WHAT IS THE ALT-RIGHT?

Message 66 of 66 (166 Views)

This was in my email this morning and is a good explanation so I thought I would share it here.

We have several posters that use this term often and it has always been apparent they have no clue who the alt-right is.  This short video is a well researched explanation of who they are.

Enjoy.

VIMTSTL