Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,708
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 11 of 53 (156 Views)

The Republican Pervert Defense League is in full roar. Here's a couple things they need to acknowledge:

 

Moore tried to force a 14-year-old girl to perform falatio on him when he drove her home one night. She fought back, and was abel to escape his clutches, but still bears the psychological scars from this totally unwanted attack that she was unable to speak about for YEARS after it happened.

 

Clinton accepted joyfully offered and given knobbers from a notorously promiscous 22-year-old woman who immediately bragged about it to a Republican "friend" who taped the conversations.

 

Moore's list af accusers grows daily, and his predition of MINORS was so agressive he was BANNED from a local shopping mall for his unwanted sexual advances on girls.

Saying this is okay because it happened a long time ago raises the question: How long must a crime say hidden before GOPers think its no longer a crime?

And for the Fundamentalists, a couple questions:

That whole Judas thing was over 2,000 years ago - so is HE "off the hook" in your warped minds?

How can you claim to follow Jesus when your "morality" totally changes when change is necessary to support a political cause?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,645
Registered: ‎05-16-2009

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

[ Edited ]
Message 12 of 53 (154 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Myexper wrote-Why? .... Hard to Tex knowing that there are politicians and judges like Moore in our society ..... and worse .... people who are willing to look the other way on his vile actions and evade them.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yet the Dems did just that with slick Willy Clinton who did much worse than Judge Moore is accused of doing. Monica Lewinsky was just barely out of her teens and Clinton was 27 years older. Also Clinon was married and Judge Moore was single. Selected indignation is always the case when it comes to Dems and politics.


So let me get this straight, @easyed598.

 

(1) You are making excuses for Moore's actions because a Democrat was also a sexual predator?

 

(2) It makes a difference to you if a sexual predator is married or single?

 

(3) And here is what you should be most ashamed of. You, by saying that Clinton did much worse to a girl "barely out of her teens" have, in an off-handed way compared the two main victims. Here, let me compare the two main victims for you a little more thoroughly.

 

Leigh Corfman was 14 when Roy Moore made her the target of his sexual advances. She has lived with that shame for many years since. She kept it bottled up and did not use the incident for her own personal gain.

 

And then we have Monica Lewinsky. She was 22 when Clinton and her engaged in sexual activity. She had a five year affair with her MARRIED HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA TEACHER prior to her dalliances with Clinton. After her dalliances with the President, she used the affair to attain celebrity status, starting a line of handbags, performing in TV commercials, and hosting a TV dating program.

 

While there is no excuse for either Clinton's or Moore's behavior; the fact that you are trying to compare the two incidents is shameful.

 

 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 9,347
Registered: ‎09-03-2008

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 13 of 53 (150 Views)

Myexper wrote-Why? .... Hard to Tex knowing that there are politicians and judges like Moore in our society ..... and worse .... people who are willing to look the other way on his vile actions and evade them.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yet the Dems did just that with slick Willy Clinton who did much worse than Judge Moore is accused of doing. Monica Lewinsky was just barely out of her teens and Clinton was 27 years older. Also Clinon was married and Judge Moore was single. Selected indignation is always the case when it comes to Dems and politics.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,029
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 53 (165 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

"Why are you diverting the discussion away from the fact that this man is a pedophile?"

 

"Do you want a pedophile serving in OUR CONGRESS?"


You have documented proof? 

Yup ...... Moore's own admission that he asked permission from the mothers of the 14 year old girls before dating them ..... as well as numerous witnesses.

 

Has he been convicted of being one?

Not yet ..... but doesn't change the fact that he is a child predator.

 

So far it has only been alleged. 

You conveniently omitted Moore's own admission as well as all the witnesses that saw him at high school sports events and malls seeking out teenage girls.

 

As far as his being in Congress, why don't you take that up with the people of Alabama...they are the ones who are sending him there.

Another evasion of the question posed to you.

 

Why don't you just have a nice day?

Why? .... Hard to Tex knowing that there are politicians and judges like Moore in our society ..... and worse .... people who are willing to look the other way on his vile actions and evade them.


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,029
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 15 of 53 (166 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

That has to do with JEWS; not CHRISTIANS.

 

I guess, when it comes to the Congress, influence from JEWS must be different than influence from CHRISTIANS.... my bad.






I believe that any comments I made was about Israel.  I don't recall mentioning any internal influence. 

 

Basically you have been saying that lack of Christian virture disqualifies someone from office. 

Lack of ethics and morals should disqualify someone from office.

And while Evangelicals purport "Christian virtue", they exhibit hypocrisy by defending those who lack ethics and morals!

 

 

 

Therefore my mentioning constitutional requirements regarding religion. 

Which backfired on your defense of Moore.

 

But the question is did you vote for the individual in question, or the people of his home state?

No, the question was would YOU vote for Moore?

And your defense of this predator along with your continued evasion of the question seems to have answered the question ....... SAD!



 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,681
Registered: ‎07-20-2010

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 16 of 53 (168 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

"Why are you diverting the discussion away from the fact that this man is a pedophile?"

 

"Do you want a pedophile serving in OUR CONGRESS?"


You have documented proof?  Has he been convicted of being one? So far it has only been alleged.  As far as his being in Congress, why don't you take that up with the people of Alabama...they are the ones who are sending him there.

 

Why don't you just have a nice day?


Do you  think he should be elected, and would you vote for him?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,029
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

[ Edited ]
Message 17 of 53 (165 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

 

The political world and the religious world cross paths constantly so my question is valid.

 


Article VI, Section 3 of the Constitution says:

 

"....The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."


And yet Moore demands that Muslims elected to Congress not be seated!

 

You're barking up the wrong tree Tex as your Constitutional lesson would be better applied to Moore instead of attempting to apply it to nc.

 

Your Constitutional reference has backfired in your defense of Moore!

 

And no, he is not my Senator, he is not representing my state. 

Yet you choose to defend him anyway!

 

 

Perhaps you should study the Constitution better?

Actually, that advice would be better applied to yourself as exhibited by the above comments.

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 41,733
Registered: ‎06-03-2013

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 18 of 53 (183 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

"Why are you diverting the discussion away from the fact that this man is a pedophile?"

 

"Do you want a pedophile serving in OUR CONGRESS?"


You have documented proof?  Has he been convicted of being one? So far it has only been alleged.  As far as his being in Congress, why don't you take that up with the people of Alabama...they are the ones who are sending him there.

 

Why don't you just have a nice day?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 5,645
Registered: ‎05-16-2009

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 19 of 53 (186 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:


But the question is did you vote for the individual in question, or the people of his home state?


That's not the question.

 

There are actually two questions:

 

"Why are you diverting the discussion away from the fact that this man is a pedophile?"

 

"Do you want a pedophile serving in OUR CONGRESS?"

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 41,733
Registered: ‎06-03-2013

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 20 of 53 (175 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

That has to do with JEWS; not CHRISTIANS.

 

I guess, when it comes to the Congress, influence from JEWS must be different than influence from CHRISTIANS.... my bad.






I believe that any comments I made was about Israel.  I don't recall mentioning any internal influence. 

 

Basically you have been saying that lack of Christian virture disqualifies someone from office.  Therefore my mentioning constitutional requirements regarding religion.  But the question is did you vote for the individual in question, or the people of his home state?