The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 51 of 53 (211 Views)

If I may respond , I believe in Jesus and often consider WWJD. I find it impossible for anyone who believes in the teachings of Jesus , to approve of today's far right leadership that favors the Insanely Wealthy , while stepping on the backs of OUR already Struggling Seniors and Disabled.

As Trump and his cabinet walk around in search of  their " Golden Calf "

WWJD ???

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 52 of 53 (211 Views)
Are you a Christian?

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY COMING TO?????????

Message 53 of 53 (198 Views)

You've got EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS endorsing a president that has admitted grabbing female body parts, objectifies women, and has violated the sanctity of marriage more than once.

You've got EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS endorsing a political figure that has clearly been involved as a sexual predator of female minors.

And now, you've got EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS endorsing a man that has been involved in the looting of antiquities, smuggling, art crimes, and dealing with an element that is involved in tax fraud. It is becoming quite obvious that the activities were willful. The perpetrator??? Mr. Steve Green of Hobby Lobby fame. His company should be sued into bankruptcy.

What has happened to CHRISTIANITY? Has it lost its way since the election of what many think is THE ANTI-CHRIST?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/hobby-lobby-scion-spent-millions-on-biblical-relics-and-the...