Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF BEING DETACHED

Message 11 of 29

Once again trump disgraced himself. Teams don’t come  out for the national anthem at college games, but he wanted to press his NFL position with regard to the kneeling. Only the incredibly stupid or mentally infirmed don’t know that this ridiculous fool took a protest with regard to equality under the criminal justice system and tried to make it about patriotism.

So ironic that this imposter—this treasonous fool would think he could pull that off. And then he goes  out on that field and shows us all once again what a total disgrace to this country he is.

And ya know what else is sad? I heard this reported on all day, but I didn’t hear about the game. What did this narcissistic dottering old fool take from those players? This was their moment,  and it was stolen ftom them by a total idiot.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 29

nctarheel wrote:

Your creation of multiple paradoxes flummoxes me.

On one hand, you state that you defend decency and decorum. Yet, as many of your posts have shown previously, your are a defender of Donald Trump with his accompanying lack of decency and decorum.

Additionally...................

On one hand, you say President Trump's bullying is no excuse for others to follow suit, and yet, you refuse to condemn him for that bullying in what seems to be yet another paradox.

The patronizing way in which you address this issue indicates the anomosity you hold for those that find Trump, not only distasteful but dangerous.

@Epster, your unsolicited suggestions for MY PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT are unwelcome as you are neither familiar with me personally; nor trained in assisting one as a life coach.

So rather than directing your comments toward me personally; why don't you offer some thoughts on what our COMMANDER IN CHIEF could do to improve his public image.

This is not worth responding to, as there are so many distortions and out and out fabrications within that it would require far more time to type them out than worthwhile. And I have a date with my mister, so nope. Smiley Happy

I will say this: @nctarheel  You do not know what I have or have not suggested to the President. Nor have I ever defended his bullying. Despite his shortcomings as an ambassador, I am pleased with the work he has accomplished in his first year. 

And I will say this: Oh, but my message wasn't aimed solely at you, sir. Read it again. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 29

nctarheel wrote:

" our COMMANDER IN CHIEF"

Unless you are in the military, he is not your Commander in Chief, nor do you have one.  I note that too many are attempting to militarize our country.  Perhaps you should refamiliar yourself with our Constitution?

Message 14 of 29

MIseker wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Too FUNNY!

@MIseker, I think the "Group Think" monitor just admonished you... LOL!

And so it begins I suppose...

FUNNY!!

TOO FUNNY!!! LOL. AP got it, and it all goes over conservative heads!!!!!! its what we expect!!!

Conservatives never have gotten it - never will...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 29

There are more important flaws in RRRR personages than physical  appearance to pick at.  Lack of good character is one.

Bizarre physical appearance and bizarre behavior often go hand-in-hand in case you haven't yet noticed. It's been that way for eons. It is, and always has been, an indication of an aberration from societal norms. Often a deliberate 'thumb in the eye' intended to display contempt, establish identity and create a 'name' for themselves. When a person or a group of people fit into a category, using a stereotype sure is tempting.

The physical image of excess projected by 'the donald', and a goodly number of his coterie of RRRR clowns, is a tempting target.  Using a stereotype gives them a platform for propaganda, even when it is they who are the prime offenders and began this comedy a long, long time ago?  There is a reason they did that...the nature and character of their audience.  Think about it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 29

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel  Two wrongs have never made a right, therefore President Trump's bullying is no excuse for others to follow suit.

I mostly defend decency, decorum. 

Don't miss the opportunity to be a true thought leader: lead by example. 

Failure to forego name calling to instead choose to lead by example is, some would say, a far more disgusting display of being detached than the one mentioned in the original post. Smiley Happy

Your creation of multiple paradoxes flummoxes me.

On one hand, you state that you defend decency and decorum. Yet, as many of your posts have shown previously, your are a defender of Donald Trump with his accompanying lack of decency and decorum.

Additionally...................

On one hand, you say President Trump's bullying is no excuse for others to follow suit, and yet, you refuse to condemn him for that bullying in what seems to be yet another paradox.

The patronizing way in which you address this issue indicates the anomosity you hold for those that find Trump, not only distasteful but dangerous.

@Epster, your unsolicited suggestions for MY PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT are unwelcome as you are neither familiar with me personally; nor trained in assisting one as a life coach.

So rather than directing your comments toward me personally; why don't you offer some thoughts on what our COMMANDER IN CHIEF could do to improve his public image.

Message 17 of 29

jimc91 wrote:

Too FUNNY!

FUNNY!!

TOO FUNNY!!! LOL. AP got it, and it all goes over conservative heads!!!!!! its what we expect!!!

So it begins.

Message 18 of 29

jimc91 wrote:

Too FUNNY!

FUNNY!!

Those inane and meaningless cachinnations in the content of the above post do speak loudly...

Highlighted

Message 19 of 29

Too FUNNY!

FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL

Message 20 of 29

Mlseker - that one is best ignored and not responded to - for very obvious reasons that have been amply demonstrated.

There's no question - it's far from detatched and not being objective.