AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: WAS TRUMP'S TWEET RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

Message 11 of 48 (153 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. Yep, and I bet Jim doesn't either. Yep, and I'll bet you don't either - but thanks for asking. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.  Sure they are; just watch when someone mentions race. So that is your reason for making everything racial - you're looking for an emotional reaction. Thanks for 'fessin' up.

Wrong again. Most adults can discuss race without getting "emotional".  Thanks for exposing yourself to those who weren't already aware.

Your attempts at "cuteness" are getting things a bit complicated.  Yeah, like, "And here you are".

Back to basics, "a good work ethic" is a perfectly valid, non-racial term to anyone not consumed with seeing racism everywhere. And racial to those who can see through the usual "we'll excuse any attack on a minority". And, as you would say - thanks for asking.  I didn't....just more "cuteness".

Have you figured out what racism means yet?  I see you still haven't answered that very simple question.

Yes, and thanks for asking. GREAT!  Now what does the term mean? To me - seeing people based on their skin color, such as the radical left does. Thanks for understanding - finally.  I understand you have no idea what the term racism means.  Your definition is wrong and isn't even close to the real meaning.  I suspect you think every word's meaning depends on how you "see it".  That's laughable, as is YOUR meaning of the term racism.

Now that I have answered your ever so important question, You haven't.  What does the word mean? See above and move on.  No thank you. The whole point is that several have said you totally misuse the word, you claim you don't, and you've demonstrated you have no idea.  IMO, someone else should "move on" away from any discussion on race until he understands the term.

can we move on the the issue of what is racist about someone having a good work ethic?  Nope, I'm not going to discuss the use of the term racism or racist with someone who continually indicates they have no idea what the word means.   But thanks for asking....Interesting, you want to throw the term around but refuse to discuss it's meaning. Why discuss the meaning with someone who clearly has no idea what the term means?  That's hilarious.  You think my calling you white is racist....what a joke! 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 48 (157 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. Yep, and I bet Jim doesn't either. Yep, and I'll bet you don't either - but thanks for asking. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.  Sure they are; just watch when someone mentions race. So that is your reason for making everything racial - you're looking for an emotional reaction. Thanks for 'fessin' up.

Wrong again. Most adults can discuss race without getting "emotional".  Thanks for exposing yourself to those who weren't already aware.

Your attempts at "cuteness" are getting things a bit complicated.  Yeah, like, "And here you are".

Back to basics, "a good work ethic" is a perfectly valid, non-racial term to anyone not consumed with seeing racism everywhere. And racial to those who can see through the usual "we'll excuse any attack on a minority". And, as you would say - thanks for asking.  I didn't....just more "cuteness".

Have you figured out what racism means yet?  I see you still haven't answered that very simple question.

Yes, and thanks for asking. GREAT!  Now what does the term mean? To me - seeing people based on their skin color, such as the radical left does. Thanks for understanding - finally.

Now that I have answered your ever so important question, You haven't.  What does the word mean? See above and move on.

can we move on the the issue of what is racist about someone having a good work ethic?  Nope, I'm not going to discuss the use of the term racism or racist with someone who continually indicates they have no idea what the word means.   But thanks for asking....Interesting, you want to throw the term around but refuse to discuss it's meaning. But, you are welcome, I am always happy to try to educate anyone in non-biased thinking.

Message 13 of 48 (160 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yes, and thanks for asking. GREAT!  Now what does the term mean?

Now that I have answered your ever so important question, You haven't.  What does the word mean?

can we move on the the issue of what is racist about someone having a good work ethic?  Nope, I'm not going to discuss the use of the term racism or racist with someone who continually indicates they have no idea what the word means.   But thanks for asking....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 48 (153 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

An answer is unlikely.

Genteel highly understated and well disguised racism will continue to be de rigeur for any self respecting republican/conservative.

Use of newer dogwhistles along the line of the concept that Atwater expounded upon in the following video will continue to be developed by the perverted and twisted minds supporting trump.

Exclusive: Lee Atwater's Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy - YouTube

The Atwater strategy of dogwhistling descended from the Southern Strategy is still alive and well in followers/supporters of trump.

Is it possible to be a trump supporter and not be possessed of a dangerously warped and twisted psyche?   Dont be silly - that's a minimum mandatory prerequisite.

C6MxW_TXEAEmY0H.jpg

That sounds like the definition of racism is whatever those who see the world through the prism of racism want to call racism.

Is that about it??

That's an excellent solipsistic summary.
Only from trump himself and at crank.net can one find "better" more solipsistic rationalizations.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 48 (150 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

An answer is unlikely.

Genteel highly understated and well disguised racism will continue to be de rigeur for any self respecting republican/conservative.

Use of newer dogwhistles along the line of the concept that Atwater expounded upon in the following video will continue to be developed by the perverted and twisted minds supporting trump.

Exclusive: Lee Atwater's Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy - YouTube

The Atwater strategy of dogwhistling descended from the Southern Strategy is still alive and well in followers/supporters of trump.

Is it possible to be a trump supporter and not be possessed of a dangerously warped and twisted psyche?   Dont be silly - that's a minimum mandatory prerequisite.

C6MxW_TXEAEmY0H.jpg

That sounds like the definition of racism is whatever those who see the world through the prism of racism want to call racism.

Is that about it??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 48 (145 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yes, and thanks for asking. Now that I have answered your ever so important question, can we move on the the issue of what is racist about someone having a good work ethic?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 48 (145 Views)

geneeel dogwhistle ???????

Message 18 of 48 (146 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

An answer is unlikely.

C6MxW_TXEAEmY0H.jpg

Message 19 of 48 (151 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 48 (145 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

This thing is starting to look like the LGBTQUE flag or Jesse Jackson's.

If you have something you'd like to discuss, let me know.

Why?  Most discussions with strawmen are pointless.

And yet, here you are. 

So what will be the next oh-so geneeel dogwhistle in defense of current trump/republican/conservative bigotry and prejudice?