AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WAS TRUMP'S TWEET RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

Message 1 of 48 (136 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

Please note that when those on the right end of the political spectrum are asked to explain their support of the purveyors of evil such as KKK, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, AND NAZIS, rather than respond to the serious question, the person on the right end of the political spectrum essentially disappears.

I see that on other discussion boards, comment boards to news stories, and other public interchanges.

Why is that??????

Please note that the hate-filled left has difficulty in dealing anything other than vicious personal attacks on anyone not totally on board with their thinking.

As this topic illustrates, they are incapable of simply dealing with a discussion of the term "work ethic". Instead they have to lash out in all directions.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 48 (139 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Agreed - there are people who use racism as a political tool and see everything through their own racial biases.

So, @rk9152, are you saying that the KKK, THE WHITE NATIONALISTS, THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND THE NAZIS are not really evil people but only viewed as EVIL PEOPLE because others see everything through their own racial biases?

Are you saying also, @rk9152, that politicians SHOULD NOT address the KKK, THE WHITE NATIONALISTS, THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND THE NAZIS; many of which have the philosophy of overthrow of our present form of government???

What ARE you saying?????

It really isn't all that complicated. My basic point on this topic is and has been that referring to one's work ethic in not racist,

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 48 (140 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

cent - re your long, long chain letter about me, I am flattered by your obsession.

The only one with an obsession with you, is yourself.

And yet, here you are posting about me again.

But the bottom line is that referring to a person's work ethic is a very common thing No, it isn't. Even if you think so.  Do you have numbers to back that up or is it just another, "Because I said so,"? and only has racial implications to those who see everything through the prism of their own racism.  Well that would include one who was so obsessed with not renting to minorities he had to pay a large some of money to settle a law suit against himself.  So it's easy to see trumpy's own racism has cost him dearly.  But it's nice to see you're still playing God insisting your view is the only possibility. the topic is the term "work ethic" - try to focus.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 48 (150 Views)

Please note that when those on the right end of the political spectrum are asked to explain their support of the purveyors of evil such as KKK, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, AND NAZIS, rather than respond to the serious question, the person on the right end of the political spectrum essentially disappears.

I see that on other discussion boards, comment boards to news stories, and other public interchanges.

Why is that??????

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 48 (161 Views)

And the HYSTERIA abounds...

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 48 (174 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Agreed - there are people who use racism as a political tool and see everything through their own racial biases.

So, @rk9152, are you saying that the KKK, THE WHITE NATIONALISTS, THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND THE NAZIS are not really evil people but only viewed as EVIL PEOPLE because others see everything through their own racial biases?

Are you saying also, @rk9152, that politicians SHOULD NOT address the KKK, THE WHITE NATIONALISTS, THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AND THE NAZIS; many of which have the philosophy of overthrow of our present form of government???

What ARE you saying?????

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 48 (175 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

cent - re your long, long chain letter about me, I am flattered by your obsession.

The only one with an obsession with you, is yourself.

But the bottom line is that referring to a person's work ethic is a very common thing No, it isn't. Even if you think so.  and only has racial implications to those who see everything through the prism of their own racism.  Well that would include one who was so obsessed with not renting to minorities he had to pay a large some of money to settle a law suit against himself.  So it's easy to see trumpy's own racism has cost him dearly.  But it's nice to see you're still playing God insisting your view is the only possibility.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 48 (185 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.

And so are prejudiced and racist ones.

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 48 (177 Views)

cent - re your long, long chain letter about me, I am flattered by your obsession. But the bottom line is that referring to a person's work ethic is a very common thing and only has racial implications to those who see everything through the prism of their own racism.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 48 (189 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"