AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: WAS TRUMP'S TWEET RACIALLY MOTIVATED?

Message 21 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. Yep, and I bet Jim doesn't either. Yep, and I'll bet you don't either - but thanks for asking. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.  Sure they are; just watch when someone mentions race. So that is your reason for making everything racial - you're looking for an emotional reaction. Thanks for 'fessin' up.

Wrong again. Most adults can discuss race without getting "emotional".  Thanks for exposing yourself to those who weren't already aware.

Your attempts at "cuteness" are getting things a bit complicated.

Back to basics, "a good work ethic" is a perfectly valid, non-racial term to anyone not consumed with seeing racism everywhere. And, as you would say - thanks for asking.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

This thing is starting to look like the LGBTQUE flag or Jesse Jackson's.

If you have something you'd like to discuss, let me know.

Why?  Most discussions with strawmen are pointless.

And yet, here you are. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 48

rk9152 wrote:

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. Yep, and I bet Jim doesn't either. Yep, and I'll bet you don't either - but thanks for asking. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.  Sure they are; just watch when someone mentions race. So that is your reason for making everything racial - you're looking for an emotional reaction. Thanks for 'fessin' up.

Wrong again. Most adults can discuss race without getting "emotional".  Thanks for exposing yourself to those who weren't already aware.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 24 of 48

rk9152 wrote:

Why?  Most discussions with strawmen are pointless.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

People ARE people... 

To a "Hammer" EVERYTHING tends to look like a "Nail".

Really?  How would you know?

Oh-oh, it's getting personal. A nerve must have been struck. 

Oh, the superior mind-reading ability of "rk" is revealed again.  Impressive.  Do you know how a hammer looks at things, "rk"?  You must since you insist you know why trumpy tweets things and others post comments.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yeah, RIGHT!  That's why he wouldn't rent his apartments to blacks. As usual, some Conservatives demonstrate they have no idea what the term means. 

I have no idea if Obama ever tried to rent from Trump or not,  Why would he?  Trump's history was he didn't rent to blacks and told his rental managers "don't rent to "those people".  bur (sic) I do know that "nice work ethic" is in no way racist Really?  How do you KNOW it wasn't?

The term "nice work ethic" is a positive statement ...it can be, but isn't necessarily the case all the time. aaah, but in this case it can be assumed to be racist so as to attack the President  Sure can be....folks can come to any conclusion they like, just as you have.  But as indicated previously, history is NOT on his side.  And given trumpy's history, it very well may not be. Who is "trumpy? I thought we were talking about President Trump  We are, but thanks for asking.   and one I have often used.  Of course you have. who hasn't? It is not racist except to those who see the world through that prism of divisiveness.  It's simply amazing that you claim to know trumpy's intent when he tweets.  is it not you making an assumption about President Trump's tweet? Not anymore than you have.  Even though he lost a lawsuit for discrimination against blacks. are you referring to the 1973 case his father's management firm lost?  Yup.  And his racist birther claims.

There is much for ideological disagreement between the radical left and President Trump (supported by the radical, extremist, far-right Conservatives)  as there was between Conservatives and President Obama. I see no need for this sort of constant attack mode with not (sic) reference to ideological differences. Of course you don't, but you embraced the same against Obama.  It is also dismaying to see the childishness of "trumpy" when there are such real differences to discuss. And as a child might do, some focus on single words and whine incessantly about their use.

Message 27 of 48

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

People ARE people... 

Oh, the superior mind-reading ability of "rk" is revealed again.  Impressive.  Do you know how a hammer looks at things, "rk"?  You must since you insist you know why trumpy tweets things and others post comments.

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. Yep, and I bet Jim doesn't either.  But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.  Sure they are; just watch when someone mentions race.

Message 28 of 48

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yeah, RIGHT!  That's why he wouldn't rent his apartments to blacks. As usual, some Conservatives demonstrate they have no idea what the term means. 

I have no idea if Obama ever tried to rent from Trump or not,  Why would he?  Trump's history was he didn't rent to blacks and told his rental managers "don't rent to "those people".  bur (sic) I do know that "nice work ethic" is in no way racist Really?  How do you KNOW it wasn't?

The term "nice work ethic" is a positive statement ...it can be, but isn't necessarily the case all the time. aaah, but in this case it can be assumed to be racist so as to attack the President  Sure can be....folks can come to any conclusion they like, just as you have.  But as indicated previously, history is NOT on his side.  And given trumpy's history, it very well may not be. Who is "trumpy? I thought we were talking about President Trump  We are, but thanks for asking.   and one I have often used.  Of course you have. who hasn't? It is not racist except to those who see the world through that prism of divisiveness.  It's simply amazing that you claim to know trumpy's intent when he tweets.  is it not you making an assumption about President Trump's tweet? Not anymore than you have.  Even though he lost a lawsuit for discrimination against blacks. are you referring to the 1973 case his father's management firm lost?  Yup.  And his racist birther claims.

There is much for ideological disagreement between the radical left and President Trump (supported by the radical, extremist, far-right Conservatives)  as there was between Conservatives and President Obama. I see no need for this sort of constant attack mode with not (sic) reference to ideological differences. Of course you don't, but you embraced the same against Obama.  It is also dismaying to see the childishness of "trumpy" when there are such real differences to discuss. And as a child might do, some focus on single words and whine incessantly about their use.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

People ARE people... 

No, cent, I really do not know how a hammer thinks. But emotional reactions from people are easily seen.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 48

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The term "nice work ethic" is a positive statement ...it can be, but isn't necessarily the case all the time. aaah, but in this case it can be assumed to be racist so as to attack the President  And given trumpy's history, it very well may not be. Who is "trumpy? I thought we were talking about President Trump  and one I have often used.  Of course you have. who hasn't? It is not racist except to those who see the world through that prism of divisiveness.  It's simply amazing that you claim to know trumpy's intent when he tweets.  is it not you making an assumption about President Trump's tweet? Even though he lost a lawsuit for discrimination against blacks. are you referring to the 1973 case his father's management firm lost?

There is much for ideological disagreement between the radical left and President Trump as there was between Conservatives and President Obama. I see no need for this sort of constant attack mode with not reference to ideological differences. It is also dismaying to see the childishness of "trumpy" when there are such real differences to discuss.