AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Under Trump Administration, US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept.

Message 51 of 94 (116 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

No apology offered. My information came from CNBC which got it from the federal government. More importantly, the CNN issue has nothing to do with this thread. I sitll have no idea why RK's talking about CNN.

As I stated before, RK is trying to change the subject away from negative news about his idol in the White House.

It appears someone is trying to tippy-toe away from the "it wasn't CNN" nonsense.

That is understandable - CNN (certainly not part of the manufactured "cult") - points out the fraud that this topic is.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 94 (131 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

No apology offered. My information came from CNBC which got it from the federal government. More importantly, the CNN issue has nothing to do with this thread. I sitll have no idea why RK's talking about CNN.

As I stated before, RK is trying to change the subject away from negative news about his idol in the White House.

Cee Tee, it's what the Alt-Right does.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

Under Trump Administration, US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept.

Message 53 of 94 (131 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 94 (119 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Are you also tired of RK's disortions of the truth in his never ending attempt to defend his idol in the White House? The jobs reports I uploaded came from the business page at CNBC. I sitll have no idea why he keeps bringing up CNN. Besides, what in the world does that have to do with anything? Those are the job report numbers from the federal government.

That's what RK does whenever there's negative news about his hero in the White House. He changes the subject and focuses upon something trivial to deflect attention away from his leader, Donald Trump. And best of all, he denies defending his idol in the White House 24/7. Yes, that's what he does.

Now that we have had a full discussion monologue on the actions of rk, shall we discuss the inability (or unwillingness) of ct to read before posting. Below is the site I offered. Careful examination of the url will show "cnn".

rk rests his case and awaits an apology.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 55 of 94 (115 Views)

Are you also tired of RK's disortions of the truth in his never ending attempt to defend his idol in the White House? The jobs reports I uploaded came from the business page at CNBC. I sitll have no idea why he keeps bringing up CNN. Besides, what in the world does that have to do with anything? Those are the job report numbers from the federal government.

That's what RK does whenever there's negative news about his hero in the White House. He changes the subject and focuses upon something trivial to deflect attention away from his leader, Donald Trump. And best of all, he denies defending his idol in the White House 24/7. Yes, that's what he does.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 94 (116 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Republicans will lie to you about the latest job statistics because they want to keep pretending a mental and moral infant in the White House is of no concern.

The analysis of jobs considered you were employed if you had a job, but could not "get to work" because of storm damage, so Hurricanes were not the reason for the drop.

The drop was caused by the incredible uncertainty Der Trumper has created with his push to deprive 30 million Americans of their health insurance, deprive several million retired civil servants of their COLAs, and launch a Nuclear strike against North Korea and Iran.

No rational adult would push any of those things, but Lemontop is 71 by the calendar and 7 by emotional and mental development, so he does those things over and over and over again.

The Uberrich can't wait for him to redistribue more wealth, this time from the poor and the middle class, into their pockets, BUT they totally dislike the uncertainty he has created, so they are NOT expanding their workforce.

There is a lesson to be learned from CNN. They managed to cover the issue without any class warfare, Obamacare references, or a nuclear war. Why, they even managed it without mentioning the Reagan taxcsam.

Much to be learned from CNN - that "cult" news source.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 94 (100 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

"Take it up with that cult news source, CNN. Maybe they were protecting their hero who they worship and adore."

Here we have yet another example of Trump Cult members who never check facts. The source for this story was not CNN. Where he came up with that is beyond my imagination.

RK never answered my previous two questions. Maybe he figured out his accusations were completely false?

Have no fear, you "imagination" is intact. For example imagining it wasn't from CNN and then imagining that the content was not a factor to consider.

It appears a case of more game playing by the anti-Trump cult.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 94 (103 Views)

Republicans will lie to you about the latest job statistics because they want to keep pretending a mental and moral infant in the White House is of no concern.

The analysis of jobs considered you were employed if you had a job, but could not "get to work" because of storm damage, so Hurricanes were not the reason for the drop.

The drop was caused by the incredible uncertainty Der Trumper has created with his push to deprive 30 million Americans of their health insurance, deprive several million retired civil servants of their COLAs, and launch a Nuclear strike against North Korea and Iran.

No rational adult would push any of those things, but Lemontop is 71 by the calendar and 7 by emotional and mental development, so he does those things over and over and over again.

The Uberrich can't wait for him to redistribue more wealth, this time from the poor and the middle class, into their pockets, BUT they totally dislike the uncertainty he has created, so they are NOT expanding their workforce.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 94 (111 Views)

"Take it up with that cult news source, CNN. Maybe they were protecting their hero who they worship and adore."

Here we have yet another example of Trump Cult members who never check facts. The source for this story was not CNN. Where he came up with that is beyond my imagination.

RK never answered my previous two questions. Maybe he figured out his accusations were completely false?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 94 (115 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

In an attempt to defend Trump at any cost, JimC wrote, 

"I am trying to decide which category this thread belongs in. 

Is it "willful ignorance"? 

OR 

Is it "intellectual dishonesty?"

Because of the hurricanes, the number of expected jobs created was significantly reduced to only 90,000. However, after factoring in the impact of the 2 hurricanes, the U.S. lost 33,000 jobs. That's a difference of -123,000 less than expected.

Is this just a one month aberration, or is something else at play? Obviously we don't know but we'll find out over the next couple of months. Making judgments after only one month is fool's gold.

One of the more interesting aspects of the report was the REDUCTION in the number of jobs in July. In addition to September's rough month, the July number was revised lower from 189,000 to 138,000 though August got a bump higher from 156,000. Thus far, 2017 has seen the slowest jobs growth in at least five yearsIf nothing else, this situation merits watching. 

I know it hurts Trump Cult members to see any negative news about their hero, but facts are facts. Those are the actual numbers, it isn't fake news.   

Strange post in so many ways. First, there is no mysterious group out there called "the cult". Second, any rational person knows this topic is a fraud - the losses were hurricane related. Third, "fools gold" is making negative assumptions immediately in the wake of the hurricanes. Finally, this is about common sense and an honest appraisal of the situation, not about some imaginary "hero".

The hurricane didn't cause actual jobs loss, it caused temporary layoffs. This past year has seen slowed jobs growth and Trump is president. To attribute jobs growth rates to any other president and not to Trump is hypocritical at best.

Take it up with that cult news source, CNN. Maybe they were protecting their hero who they worship and adore.