ACA Open Enrollment Ends Today. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Under Trump Administration, US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept.

Message 31 of 94

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh, who's in denial about Trump, said, "If Trump healed a hundred patients, the libs would look long and far to find a kid with a snotty nose eto report on."

Wrong! I'm NOT a liberal, but I live in the real world and if Trump does something positive, such as giving us better health care, improving our infrastructure, or helping to pass viable tax reform, I would give him credit. But since I live in the real world, I can't find anything positive to say about the man. It's all about Donald, not the country. He's embarrassed the U.S. around the world and divided America like never before.

Trump Cult members are so absorbed in idol worshipping the man, they cannot see the reality staring them in the face.

Don't forget the wise words of Indie...."If you disagree with a bigot, they'll call you a Liberal".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 94

fangoh45 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

If Trump healed a hundred patients,  WOW, CeeTee....now the cult members are fantasizing that trump is the messiah and could heal people.  Egads!  the libs would look long and far to find a kid with a snotty nose eto report on.  There is....and he's posting here.  Often referred to as, "The Troll".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 94

CriticalThinking wrote:

Fangoh, who's in denial about Trump, said, "If Trump healed a hundred patients, the libs would look long and far to find a kid with a snotty nose eto report on."

Wrong! I'm NOT a liberal, but I live in the real world and if Trump does something positive, such as giving us better health care, improving our infrastructure, or helping to pass viable tax reform, I would give him credit. But since I live in the real world, I can't find anything positive to say about the man. It's all about Donald, not the country. He's embarrassed the U.S. around the world and divided America like never before.

Trump Cult members are so absorbed in idol worshipping the man, they cannot see the reality staring them in the face.

Not a liberal?? Just living in a liberal world, I guess.

Your own words betray you. So, in your world, Trump has not done anything positive? Remove the liberal rock from over you and check the performance of the stock market, unemployment figures, the number on food stamps, and on and on. Embarassed us around the world? Go on a international cruise and talk with the passengers. That gives you a good sampling of the real world not one dictated by a biased media. Divided the country? That was a keynote of our last president. The biggest problem now,  the 96% negative press that Trump is receiving. You know and I know that. Yes, Breitbart, but they are showing the results of

He's been in office less than a year and you're relegating him to the scrap heap. No, yours are not the sentiments of one who's hoping the prez will succeed.

Yes, Breitbart, but they are showing the results of a ABC poll.

.http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/09/09/poll-majority-see-obama-as-divisive-failure/

PS-You're posts from the past on this forum, also do not show a very open mind on all things political.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Under Trump Administration, US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept.

Message 34 of 94

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 94

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Sit back and watch RK try to deflect the subject of the thread to some trivial issue.

That is truly a strange combination, rk and CNN as part of the manufactured "cult".

On the other hand, we have the real cult, the anti-Trump cult - the one that has it's ideas and no factual material from any source opposing it is valid. Since CNN has joined the "cult", I guess you are down to thinkprogress and daily kos.

Good job rk ............ you just did exactly what Critical said you would.

If Trump healed a hundred patients, the libs would look long and far to find a kid with a snotty nose eto report on.

It's 4:00pm., have you checked your stocks today??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 94

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

“the one that has it's ideas and no factual material from any source opposing it is valid”

RK has me LOL again with his incredulous statements. Here’s a post filled with documented facts and all he can do is say something silly about CNN and claim Trump opponents aren’t using facts.

You see, one of the traits displayed by cult members is an inability to see the real world. They’re so inundated with cult propaganda, they can no longer recognize documented facts from the world of reality. Remember the Jim Jones cult? Subsitute the words Donald Trump for Jim Jones and you'll understand where this forum member is coming from.

But the rest of us see clearly and we cling to documentation as opposed to believing whatever Trump says. I'm LOL again.

It was the hurricanes, not "lol", "cult members", "cult propaganda", Jim Jones, nor "lol" (again). Focus on the topic title.

From reading your post ........... you are the one who needs to focus on the topic title, and the topic.  Jobs losses in September (and 2017 has the lowest jobs growth in 5 years)

Have you seen anyone deny that?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 94

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Sit back and watch RK try to deflect the subject of the thread to some trivial issue.

That is truly a strange combination, rk and CNN as part of the manufactured "cult".

On the other hand, we have the real cult, the anti-Trump cult - the one that has it's ideas and no factual material from any source opposing it is valid. Since CNN has joined the "cult", I guess you are down to thinkprogress and daily kos.

If you consider the hurricanes as some "trivial matter" when discussing the causes of the economic ills in September .......... well, what can anyone say?

I will go along with all the major news sources while you kudo shop.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 94

CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, RK doesn 't understand the topic and/or he's doing what he always does, trying to divert negative news away from his hero in the White House.

On one side of the equation we have nonsense about "hero", "lol", and "divert" and, if course, "Yeah me too" (earning a kudo) and on the other side we have:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-hurricane-damage-depressed-job-growth-september-50318933

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/business/economy/jobs-effect-hurricane-harvey-irma.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-hiring-report-33000-jobs-lost-after-hurricanes-slam-texas-florida/

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/06/news/economy/september-jobs-report/index.html

.....and more. But any rational person can see the logical side.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 94

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

“the one that has it's ideas and no factual material from any source opposing it is valid”

RK has me LOL again with his incredulous statements. Here’s a post filled with documented facts and all he can do is say something silly about CNN and claim Trump opponents aren’t using facts.

You see, one of the traits displayed by cult members is an inability to see the real world. They’re so inundated with cult propaganda, they can no longer recognize documented facts from the world of reality. Remember the Jim Jones cult? Subsitute the words Donald Trump for Jim Jones and you'll understand where this forum member is coming from.

But the rest of us see clearly and we cling to documentation as opposed to believing whatever Trump says. I'm LOL again.

It was the hurricanes, not "lol", "cult members", "cult propaganda", Jim Jones, nor "lol" (again). Focus on the topic title.

From reading your post ........... you are the one who needs to focus on the topic title, and the topic.  Jobs losses in September (and 2017 has the lowest jobs growth in 5 years)

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 94

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"