How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

Message 21 of 64 (338 Views)
snippets of a John Prine song come to mind.." it could have been worse..you could have been struck by lightning, or raped by a minority..."
So it begins.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 64 (346 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

I have read all the posts from both the left and the right and have not found one that excused the rape. Could you be more specific about which post excused the rape?

While you are trying to find the post that excused maybe you can also find the one that blamed Trump for the rape.

I'm SHOCKED we haven't seen evidence of either of the claims, Snoopy.  The false claims are pathetic!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

[ Edited ]
Message 23 of 64 (333 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

--

Nor can I find where you did....of course you didn't as I've condemned all rapes in other topics I initiated.  My view hasn't changed.

--

Of course the topic isn't about all rapes, but about this particular one.  Is it that you can't come out and say that this one was done by an illegal?  And of course the sarcastic attempt at a personal attack is noted. 

Some posters show a definite lack of character through these posts by spreading falsehoods about others.  Mostly when they feel they have to win arguments. 

As usual this topic has degenerated because of that.  Of course by the usual suspects.  I'm through.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 64 (346 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NO, it can't.  I must have overlooked the post where you condemned the crime.  I'll check again....be right back.....

....can't seem to find it anywhere.

--

Nor can I find where you did....of course you didn't as I've condemned all rapes in other topics I initiated, as well as spousal rape. My view hasn't changed. but I did notice you attempted to deflecting to that there were many rapes by 'whites' in the country.  Last I checked, the subject is the crime, though the majority race wants to make it about the minority.  Nothing unusual there, is there? Of course the topic is about the illegal raping a 14 year old in the school. All rape is "illegal", Tex.   As far as my condemning the crime, why do you think I have posted about it ....without any condemnation, yet attacking those who haven't condemned the act to ones satisfaction.  and the fact that liberals, including you, have attempted to deflect from it.  And apparently you still are.  News flash, Tex.  Rape is a horrible and violent crime...it doesn't matter the race of the victim OR the perpetrator.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 25 of 64 (337 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NO, it can't.  I must have overlooked the post where you condemned the crime.  I'll check again....be right back.....

--

Nor can I find where you did....but I did notice you attempted to deflecting to that there were many rapes by 'whites' in the country.  Of course the topic is about the illegal raping a 14 year old in the school.  As far as my condemning the crime, why do you think I have posted about it and the fact that liberals, including you, have attempted to deflect from it.  And apparently you still are.

No need to hurry back, it really doesn't matter to me.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 64 (355 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

Could you point any person who has condoned or excused this criminal's actions?

--

If not active in condemning it instead of attempting to point out that there are rapes happening all over.  Couldn't that be considered condoning it if not condemning? 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 64 (353 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
Snoopy48 posted..

Could you point out one person who made an excuse for the rape?

================================================
Thanks for asking. The posters on the left...read the posts.

One poster went so far as commend the county for not working with the Feds.

Posters also tried to blame Trump ... the truth is the Sanctuary Cities have been around since 1971.

Berkeley, California became the first city government in the United States to pass a sanctuary resolution on November 8, 1971. Additional local governments in certain cities in the United States began designating themselves as sanctuary cities during the 1980s.[8][9] Some have questioned the accuracy of the term "sanctuary city" as used in the USA.[10] The policy was first initiated in 1979 in Los Angeles, to prevent police from inquiring about the immigration status of arrestees. The internal policy, "Special Order 40", states: "Officers shall not initiate police action with the objective of discovering the alien status of a person. Officers shall not arrest nor book persons for violation of title 8, section 1325 of the United States Immigration code (Illegal Entry)."[11] These cities have adopted "sanctuary" ordinances banning city employees and police officers from asking people about their immigration status.[12][13]

And all the Sanctuary Cites have Democrat Mayors...for what that is worth.

I have read all the posts from both the left and the right and have not found one that excused the rape. Could you be more specific about which post excused the rape?

While you are trying to find the post that excused maybe you can also find the one that blamed Trump for the rape.

I went back and reread each post as well, Snoopy.  You are correct, not one excused the rape.  One poster even thought the political affiliation of the Mayors was relevant to your question.  Talk about "Hey, look over there"!  My experience on this forum is that Conservatives will spew fourth the talking point of the week (like Franken didn't stand up to the express appreciation to the widow of the fallen Seal Team Member), and when shown the error of their way's, will attempt to run from the discussion or divert it to another and NEVER face the facts.

Fact is, no one excused the actions of the rapists.  Fact is, there are 80,000+ rapes in this country each year.  Fact is, Conservatives haven't posted a single post about one rape, perpetuated by a white male.  Fact is, they've posted about the rapes in Europe supposedly by Muslims and here in the US by a supposed illegal immigrant. Fact is, they are silent when it is their race committing the atrocity.

Message 28 of 64 (347 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

Could you point any person who has condoned or excused this criminal's actions?

--

If not active in condemning it instead of attempting to point out that there are rapes happening all over.  Couldn't that be considered condoning it if not condemning? 

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 29 of 64 (358 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Snoopy48 posted..

Posters also tried to blame Trump ... the truth is the Sanctuary Cities have been around since 1971.

Berkeley, California became the first city government in the United States to pass a sanctuary resolution on November 8, 1971. Additional local governments in certain cities in the United States began designating themselves as sanctuary cities during the 1980s.[8][9] Some have questioned the accuracy of the term "sanctuary city" as used in the USA.[10] The policy was first initiated in 1979 in Los Angeles, to prevent police from inquiring about the immigration status of arrestees. The internal policy, "Special Order 40", states: "Officers shall not initiate police action with the objective of discovering the alien status of a person. Officers shall not arrest nor book persons for violation of title 8, section 1325 of the United States Immigration code (Illegal Entry)."[11] These cities have adopted "sanctuary" ordinances banning city employees and police officers from asking people about their immigration status.[12][13]

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 64 (360 Views)
Snoopy48 posted..