Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

Message 11 of 64 (202 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

Rich posted..

There are too many interpretations. Please make a statement.

=====================================================

I am sorry that you missed what this thread is about.

Its time that I move on as I have made my point.

Thanks for keeping this thread going.

So, you did not have a point? Just alerting the media?

Ever notice how conservatives only want to move on when they have lost?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 64 (200 Views)

Rich posted..

There are too many interpretations. Please make a statement.

=====================================================

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 64 (216 Views)

Just saying that you have not made your point as you never stated what your point was. This is a horrible crime and the perpetrators should be punished. Other than that, I don't see where you are going with this.  

Is it

• "kick out all illegals and our crime rate will fall"?
  • "This is a horrible crime and we should blame all hispanics"?

There are too many interpretations.  Please make a statement. 

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 64 (205 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
Scoopy posted..

I have read all the posts from both the left and the right and have not found one that excused the rape. Could you be more specific about which post excused the rape?

While you are trying to find the post that excused maybe you can also find the one that blamed Trump for the rape.

===================================================

Here is one that blamed Trump and also condoned the officials of Montgomery County for not doing their jobs to uphold the laws of our country.

I quote the post..

"let me be the first to commend the county officials of Montgomery County who have refused to take part in Trump's deportation sweep."

The truth is the Sanctuary Cities have been around since 1971.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would read the posts that might not have stated that they excused the rape in so many words but they did try to make excuses for what the illegals did. Like many legals rape, etc.

Nope, that post didn't attempt to blame Trump for the rape, if anything it shifted any blame farther away fro Trump.

Pointing out that there are many other rapes that are ignored by those who have an agenda against a certain group is not condoning or excusing those who allegedly committed this crime. Ignoring all other rapes seems more like they are excused because they were committed by legal residents.

Snoopy, I agree with you 100%.  Not one conservative in this thread has condemned the rape, yet attack anyone that isn't as lathered up as they are that the crime was committed by an immigrant because they supposedly didn't.  Not one Conservative in this thread has condemned rapes by whites in the last several topics on this forum that addresses the adhorant crime.

I believe we can accurately assess the point one made...rape is only worth discussing if it's perpetuated by a minority, legal or otherwise and they can make political hay with the subject.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 64 (207 Views)
Snoopy48 posted..

Nope, that post didn't attempt to blame Trump for the rape, if anything it shifted any blame farther away fro Trump.

Pointing out that there are many other rapes that are ignored by those who have an agenda against a certain group is not condoning or excusing those who allegedly committed this crime. Ignoring all other rapes seems more like they are excused because they were committed by legal residents.

=============================================

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 64 (188 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Scoopy posted..

I have read all the posts from both the left and the right and have not found one that excused the rape. Could you be more specific about which post excused the rape?

While you are trying to find the post that excused maybe you can also find the one that blamed Trump for the rape.

Here is one that blamed Trump and also condoned the officials of Montgomery County for not doing their jobs to uphold the laws of our country.

I quote the post..

"let me be the first to commend the county officials of Montgomery County who have refused to take part in Trump's deportation sweep."

If you would read the posts that might not have stated that they excused the rape in so many words but they did try to make excuses for what the illegals did. Like many legals rape, etc.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 64 (184 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

Could you point any person who has condoned or excused this criminal's actions?

--

If not active in condemning it instead of attempting to point out that there are rapes happening all over.  Couldn't that be considered condoning it if not condemning? 

Only by those who want to use anything said to attack others. Do you think that those who don't condemn every act of violence are really condoning them?

Message 18 of 64 (192 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

--

Nor can I find where you did....of course you didn't as I've condemned all rapes in other topics I initiated.  My view hasn't changed.

--

Of course the topic isn't about all rapes, but about this particular one. I'm sorry that it may have offended some to point out that Conservatives only seem to be bothered by rape if the rape was perpetuated by a minority.  Why is that?  Is it that you can't come out and say that this one was done by an illegal? Actually, I did....several times.  But thanks for asking.  And of course the sarcastic attempt at a personal attack is noted. There is no personal attack to note.  How odd.

I have no clue what the remainder of your post is about....rather odd to me.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 19 of 64 (190 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Scoopy posted..

I quote the post..

Apparently some Conservatives don't realize men rape, women rape, whites rape, blacks rape, Christians rape, Muslims rape, legals rape, illegals rape.  It's not a stretch to say, "humans rape".  That's not an excuse, Kidboy, it's a FACT!  But it is very telling when Conservatives appear to be only troubled when a "illegal" or Muslim rapes another.  Why is that?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 64 (191 Views)
Scoopy posted..

I quote the post..