Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

Message 1 of 64

This thread has gone off topic, and descended into interpersonal disputes.

Thanks for your contributions.

The thread is now locked.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 64

This is horrible and I am outraged. By the way, did you see that the FBI is investigating the Trump campaign's contacts with the Russians and there is no basis for Trump's claim of being bugged?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 64

KidBoy2 wrote:

Rich posted..

There are too many interpretations. Please make a statement.

=====================================================

I am sorry that you missed what this thread is about.

Its time that I move on as I have made my point.

Thanks for keeping this thread going.

And what point have you made, KidBoy? That two illegal aliens raped a 14 year old Maryland girl?  That is the only point that I see, it doesn't incriminate any other Hispanic, legally here or not. Isn't that right KidBoy?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 4 of 64

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

You miss the point which was crimes like this happen, regrettably, everyday in this country.  You will note that my first comment was to note that this was indeed sad.

The stories I spoke of were to make the point that it is reckless to post a story such as this, as it tends to ramp up hatred amongst some for a group who tends to be far less involved in crimes like rape, etc. than are American citizens.

--

Of course crimes like this happens most everyday in this country.  So should that make that 14 year old girl feel better that she isn't alone? So, this topic is now about how this 14 y.o. "feels"?  Puh-leeeese.   And can you document that these groups are less involved in crimes than are American citizens?  Yes, and so could you if you choose to research the issue:

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes

YeHave you not heard of the Latin American juvenile gangs?  Yes, and we've heard about redneck racist gangs, white supremacists, and the KKK as well.  What about them?

Have you heard what the administration is saying about this incident?  They are using it as justification for deporting illegals.  Perhaps they are right. And perhaps they are taking the same bigoted position they always have.

Of course there is no question about the many replies here deflecting from the topic. Do you mean like yours here? They are from those who are defending the liberal point of view, especially because it supports the administration policies. Really?  When did Trump take a "liberal point of view" on immigration?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 64

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Yes, we know about Latin American Juvenile Gang, but what does this have to do with this thread?

--

Your statement that "a group who tends to be far less involved in crimes like rape, etc. than are American citizens."  I doubt that is true, as there does tend to be more violence among that group in their native countries and they bring it to ours.  I doubt you have documentation to back up your statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal-immigrants-and-crime-how-big-a-problem-is-crime-committed-by-imm...

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Appendix-D_0.pdf

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 64

pc6063 wrote:

Yes, we know about Latin American Juvenile Gang, but what does this have to do with this thread?

--

Your statement that "a group who tends to be far less involved in crimes like rape, etc. than are American citizens."  I doubt that is true, as there does tend to be more violence among that group in their native countries and they bring it to ours.  I doubt you have documentation to back up your statement.

Of course Trump is using this to back up his immigration policies instead of just being concerned about the girl.  But what politician actually cares about victims, Democrat or Republican?  They care about their own career.  But there is no doubt the administration will use it to the fullest for their purposes.

But talking about caring for the girl, from the posts in the topic could anyone say the  posters care about her either?  Think about it.  I have several granddaughters in her age group.  She could be any one of them.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 64

tx--I have not, nor would I ever dismiss what happened to this young girl. If you scroll down through the posts of others, you will see others have posted the information with regard to illegals being less involved in crimes (illegal status aside), please look through these posts for the information you seek. 

If you are going to be angry, you should be furious with the present administration who is using this isolated incident as a way to further its agenda.  Trump doesn't care anything about this child, Tx, he cares about his ban, which has twice been branded as illegal and unconsititutional. 

Have you heard of anybody at all from his orbit calling, writing, or going to visit this child?

No, of course not--that shows compassion--Trump has none that I have ever seen, and I do know compassion when I see it. 

Trump is using this child's situation--that, again, should make you angry.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 64

pc6063 wrote:

You miss the point which was crimes like this happen, regrettably, everyday in this country.  You will note that my first comment was to note that this was indeed sad.

The stories I spoke of were to make the point that it is reckless to post a story such as this, as it tends to ramp up hatred amongst some for a group who tends to be far less involved in crimes like rape, etc. than are American citizens.

--

Of course crimes like this happens most everyday in this country.  So should that make that 14 year old girl feel better that she isn't alone?  And can you document that these groups are less involved in crimes than are American citizens?  Have you not heard of the Latin American juvenile gangs? 

Look up MS-13.  What about this from NBC:  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/organized-crime-gangs-make-latin-america-most-violent-region-n8302...

Have you heard what the administration is saying about this incident?  They are using it as justification for deporting illegals.  Perhaps they are right. 

Of course there is no question about the many replies here deflecting from the topic.  They are from those who are defending the liberal point of view, especially because it supports the administration policies.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 64

txgrandpa2--

Gee, I miss having a real President!!

Message 10 of 64

Richva wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

Rich posted..

There are too many interpretations. Please make a statement.

=====================================================

I am sorry that you missed what this thread is about.

Its time that I move on as I have made my point.

Thanks for keeping this thread going.

So, you did not have a point? Just alerting the media?

Ever notice how conservatives only want to move on when they have lost?

Apparently, most in the audience have noticed as well.

Image result for standing ovation gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.