Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

[ Edited ]
Message 51 of 64 (124 Views)

Rich asked..

KidBoy2 wrote:
Jerry Sandusky was not a sheltered illegal and he in jail for the rest of his life.

So, was that your point?

This was posted...

Why wasn't Jerry Sandusky - a registered Repubican - forever ejected from the country - he was convicted of 45 sex crimes against young boys.

==================================================

Another excuse.  That was my point. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 64 (136 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Jerry Sandusky was not a sheltered illegal and he in jail for the rest of his life.

You may have to explain to me why being undocumented would make what he did worse but OK.  I am good with putting Sanduski and the people you mentioned in jail for the rest of their lives. 

So, was that your point?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 64 (144 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

That story is indeed sad.

Here are some other stories--

--

Of course throw in stories about homegrown rapists and criminals?  So, are these OK to Conservatives because they are white?  Where's the indignation?

From the posts apparently excusing this illegal criminal, Not a single excuse was posted.  Why do Cons make this up?  it appears that many condone and excuse his actions. It apperas some interpret how they choose to interpret.  No one has condoned the behavior.  No indignation that this young girl has had her life ruined by an illegal?  About the same amout of indignation we hear from Conservatives regarding the 80+ thousand rapes each year here in the US.  Pathetic, huh?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 64 (160 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

That story is indeed sad.

Here are some other stories--

--

Of course throw in stories about homegrown rapists and criminals?

From the posts apparently excusing this illegal criminal, it appears that many condone and excuse his actions.  No indignation that this young girl has had her life ruined by an illegal?

What was this character doing in our schools if there was a pending case against the culprit?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 64 (155 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

============================================

I am not surprised that some on the left will make excuses for what happened.

Really?  I don't see any "excuses" here.  FAKE News!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 64 (159 Views)

Message 57 of 64 (161 Views)

Richva wrote:

I am missing the point here. Statistically, undocumented aliens commit far fewer crimes than U.S. citizens. If we want to worry about our safety, we should be deporting white Americans. 

Why wasn't Jerry Sandusky - a registered Repubican - forever ejected from the country - he was convicted of 45 sex crimes against young boys.

Seems that he taught his son well - his son has been arrested and charged with 14 sex crimes against children.

Love those high quality Repug moral standards...

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 58 of 64 (171 Views)

I am missing the point here. Statistically, undocumented aliens commit far fewer crimes than U.S. citizens. If we want to worry about our safety, we should be deporting white Americans. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 64 (163 Views)
Two Illegal Aliens Raped a 14-Year-Old Girl In a Maryland High School

============================================

I am not surprised that some on the left will make excuses for what happened.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 64 (165 Views)
http://www.bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Beat/Web-2016/Montgomery-County-Officials-Try-to-Reassure-I...

Montgomery County Officials Try to Reassure Immigrants as Feds Begin Deportation Enforcement
Leggett, County Council release statement saying county police won’t take part in enforcing federal immigration law

BY AARON KRAUT

Published: 2016.01.11 01:30

Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett and the County Council on Monday said county police “will play no role” in a federal government operation to deport recent illegal immigrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.

Leggett and the nine-member council released a lengthy statement on the issue amid fears in local Hispanic communities that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids, such as the nationwide operation over New Year’s Day weekend, could happen in schools, supermarkets or other public places in the coun