Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

104 Views
Message 11 of 32

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, when someone devotes his or her life to defending their hero in the White House, there are no facts which can change their mind. This is typical cult behavior, where members of the cult listen only to their leader and ignore all factual data/information. 

 

Unfortunately, these people are in denial and there's nothing we can do to help them see the real world. This is scary behavior, but thankfully it's a relatively small minority.


Well, as to answering the issues raised, that was a total failure. BUT - as to trolling foe kudoes - SUCCESS!!!


you didn't raise any issues. All you have done is deny them. The topic isnt a question, it's a statement. Manafort lost his bail...for AGAIN colluding to obstruct justice. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

79 Views
Message 12 of 32

Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  BTW....do you know what the term "logic" means?  It sure doesn't appear so.

 

 

I'm pretty sure they have a conservative dictionary with their own definitions, just like they have their own history books and Constitution.


Any thoughts on this:

Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.
 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

76 Views
Message 13 of 32

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Along with Trumps tweets that implicate himself, other members of his team are working hard to prove their innocence. Manafort actually collaborating whil under arrest? chutzpah any lol. I did notice the tweets tapered off. i wonder who was tasked with taking donnies toys?

 

 

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568445225/mueller-manaforts-collaborator-has-ties-to-russias-intellig...


Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.

 

LOL...."dreamer".  Looks like someone is smoking the paraquot laced wacky-weed again.  Michael Flynn was indeed a member of the campaign AND was a member of his team after he was elected.  And colluding with the Russians to remove sanctions to work out a nuclear reactor deal in the middle east was indeed, illegal.

 

I feel sorry for those who get their opinions from Limblah and Fox.....so yesterday....


What have those non sequiturs to do with #1, #2, and #3 that seem to give you a case of the giggles?  One would need to be objective to understand.  But thanks for asking.....


Got it, no response to the logic offered so revert to insults - standard.


Got it....more lies posted by the usual source.  STANDARD!

 

Lie # 1, there was a response, YOU just didn't like it! 

Lie #2, there was NO LOGIC offered. 

Lie #3  Can you figure it out yourself?

 

BTW....do you know what the term "logic" means?  It sure doesn't appear so.


Since you have once again sunk down to your "nothing but insults" level, I'll try to raise the level of discussion by restating my earlier comments for your consideration:

 

Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

80 Views
Message 14 of 32

Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  BTW....do you know what the term "logic" means?  It sure doesn't appear so.

 

 

I'm pretty sure they have a conservative dictionary with their own definitions, just like they have their own history books and Constitution.


There is "conservapedia" - the "alternate reality looney tunes" version of the real world which is accompanied and supported by many highly fanciful science and reality-free explanations from quacks and crackpots...

 

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

102 Views
Message 15 of 32

Centristsin2010:  BTW....do you know what the term "logic" means?  It sure doesn't appear so.

 

 

I'm pretty sure they have a conservative dictionary with their own definitions, just like they have their own history books and Constitution.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

108 Views
Message 16 of 32

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Along with Trumps tweets that implicate himself, other members of his team are working hard to prove their innocence. Manafort actually collaborating whil under arrest? chutzpah any lol. I did notice the tweets tapered off. i wonder who was tasked with taking donnies toys?

 

 

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568445225/mueller-manaforts-collaborator-has-ties-to-russias-intellig...


Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.

 

LOL...."dreamer".  Looks like someone is smoking the paraquot laced wacky-weed again.  Michael Flynn was indeed a member of the campaign AND was a member of his team after he was elected.  And colluding with the Russians to remove sanctions to work out a nuclear reactor deal in the middle east was indeed, illegal.

 

I feel sorry for those who get their opinions from Limblah and Fox.....so yesterday....


What have those non sequiturs to do with #1, #2, and #3 that seem to give you a case of the giggles?  One would need to be objective to understand.  But thanks for asking.....


Got it, no response to the logic offered so revert to insults - standard.


Got it....more lies posted by the usual source.  STANDARD!

 

Lie # 1, there was a response, YOU just didn't like it! 

Lie #2, there was NO LOGIC offered. 

Lie #3  Can you figure it out yourself?

 

BTW....do you know what the term "logic" means?  It sure doesn't appear so.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

112 Views
Message 17 of 32

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Along with Trumps tweets that implicate himself, other members of his team are working hard to prove their innocence. Manafort actually collaborating whil under arrest? chutzpah any lol. I did notice the tweets tapered off. i wonder who was tasked with taking donnies toys?

 

 

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568445225/mueller-manaforts-collaborator-has-ties-to-russias-intellig...


Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.

 

LOL...."dreamer".  Looks like someone is smoking the paraquot laced wacky-weed again.  Michael Flynn was indeed a member of the campaign AND was a member of his team after he was elected.  And colluding with the Russians to remove sanctions to work out a nuclear reactor deal in the middle east was indeed, illegal.

 

I feel sorry for those who get their opinions from Limblah and Fox.....so yesterday....


What have those non sequiturs to do with #1, #2, and #3 that seem to give you a case of the giggles?  One would need to be objective to understand.  But thanks for asking.....


 


Got it, no response to the logic offered so revert to insults - standard.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

131 Views
Message 18 of 32

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, when someone devotes his or her life to defending their hero in the White House, there are no facts which can change their mind. This is typical cult behavior, where members of the cult listen only to their leader and ignore all factual data/information. 

 

Unfortunately, these people are in denial and there's nothing we can do to help them see the real world. This is scary behavior, but thankfully it's a relatively small minority.


You are right, CeeTee.  But I'm embarrassed for those who think others are as ignorant of the facts as themselves.


It appears that the klatch can't deal with the wisdom offered so has, once again, retreated to chatting about another poster.


You are right, CeeTee.  But I'm embarrassed for those who think others are as ignorant of the facts as themselves.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

118 Views
Message 19 of 32

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Along with Trumps tweets that implicate himself, other members of his team are working hard to prove their innocence. Manafort actually collaborating whil under arrest? chutzpah any lol. I did notice the tweets tapered off. i wonder who was tasked with taking donnies toys?

 

 

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568445225/mueller-manaforts-collaborator-has-ties-to-russias-intellig...


Surely you know that, 1) Manafort hasn't been part of "the team" for some time; 2) the "collusion" had nothing to do with the campaign nor the Presidency; 3) the "collusion" was not illegal except as part of the harassment of the Mueller fishing expedition.

 

LOL...."dreamer".  Looks like someone is smoking the paraquot laced wacky-weed again.  Michael Flynn was indeed a member of the campaign AND was a member of his team after he was elected.  And colluding with the Russians to remove sanctions to work out a nuclear reactor deal in the middle east was indeed, illegal.

 

I feel sorry for those who get their opinions from Limblah and Fox.....so yesterday....


What have those non sequiturs to do with #1, #2, and #3 that seem to give you a case of the giggles?  One would need to be objective to understand.  But thanks for asking.....


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump team still in collusion with Russians.

136 Views
Message 20 of 32

trump still remains Putin's useful idiot.

 

Trump supporters/republicans/conservatives remain Putin's "useful little idiots".

 

To all republicans/conservatives/trump supporters - the real world sends...

 

lg0oqev1zzvz.png

 

 

 

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content