Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump’s “fascist” roots lie in the Republican Party

Message 61 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Centrist, Trump is clearly a Fascist emulating Hitler:

• Instead of make Germany Great Again, Make America Great Again
  • Hitler locked up and/or killed members of the press
  • Trump describes our free press as "an enemy of the people"
  • Hitler made Joseph Goebbels the Minister of Propaganda while Trump uses Steve Bannon to spout his propaganda.
  • Trump hired 3 White Nationalists to work in the White House
  • Trump was not offended by Nazi and KKK Demonstrations
  • But he is offended by peaceful protests of black players in the NFL
  • The Trump standard of behavior is loyalty to him as opposed to the Constitution

And of course RK will do everything in his power to defend everything his leader and hero says or does.

Well, he sure does embrace the "policies" of the fascists.  Sad, IMO.

rk has already refuted that. So?  If he did, he'd be lying as he's posted he supports trumps agenda, which is fascist.  He supports the alt-right which includes the KKK and Nazi's, which are fascists.  He supports the authoratative comments of trump.....we could go on, but what's the point?  You agree until you later "refute" that you agree.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 159

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce[3]

Although a few wish to deny it, clearly the trump administration and the trumpettes support this form of government.  From demanding the NFL fire it's players that kneel (radical Nationalism & forcible suppression of opposition) to shaming members of Congress that don't support his demands (dictatorial power).

NeoFascism /neo ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of Government by industry and Financial interests.

neoRepublicans use their time in office to expand the dictatorial powers of the President while stripping the Government of its power to regulate business and indusrty or protect the citizens against the power of Corporations.

If a Democratic President tries to undo the damage from the GOPerPOTUS, the neoRepublicans rant about him using those expanded PERSONAL powers they created. Meanwhile, it looks very likely the new Nazi on SCOTUS will side with the dead Nazi and make sure Gerrymandering remains the Law of the Land and GOPers will control more levels of Government with fewer votes. Thanks a bunch hillary haters.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 159

Centristsin2010 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

• Hitler made Joseph Goebbels the Minister of Propaganda while Trump uses Steve Bannon to spout his propaganda.
  • The Trump standard of behavior is loyalty to him as opposed to the Constitution

And of course RK will do everything in his power to defend everything his leader and hero says or does.

rk has already refuted that. Reposting it with a snide comment does not deal with the amazingly rational response rk made. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 159

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Fair enough - a President tells local district what little boys and little girls must be allowed to shower together.   Another lie.  Never happened.  

As always, you don't like the truth so you accuse someone of lying:

http://www.snopes.com/obama-transgender-bathrooms/  LOVE IT.  Lie about the circumstances and then provide proof that you lied.  Simply precious.  From your link:

WHAT'S FALSE

President Obama did not personally issue the guidance.

Plus, the law didn't say they must use the bathroom together, the directive was that transgender students can use the bathroom of their gender identity.

Really?? His administration did it, he didn't?? That's your defense?? If a boy decides he is a girl, he could join the girls in the bathroom - how are you going to spin that one?

A President effectively takes over local police forces. Another lie.  Never happened.  

Again:

https://lecf-inc.org/jerome-r-corsi-articles/2017/4/11/how-the-obama-justice-department-used-consent...

Again, supporting a lie with "proof" of the lie.  Local police forces were always under the jurisdiction of the justice department and obviously, need to be overseen....it's called accountability.

No it's called arbitrarily taking over a local police department .

I don't like it but I would not call Obama a fascist. Because he wasn't.  

I agree. Great!  But by your definition he was.  Wrong again....it's not "my definition, it's from another source.  Feel free to check.

If you do not accept the definition offered, offer your own to describe President Trump.

You have to make your own decision.  I have.

Which seems to be keep typing "lie" as if that will change reality.  Oh, it doesn't change the fact that a Conservative poster again posts lies and claims they're facts. Oh, it doesn't change the fact that a radical lefty poster says "lie" whenever confronted with a fact he/she/it doesn't like but cannot refute.

As to "Nationalism" - just about all of out Presidents have been "America first" Presidents. We did have one who took the Marxist line of internationalism. So, if you want to call all out Presidents fascists - so be it, that is your decision.  I would expect you to support the fascist President today, just as you did last November.  He and his supporters are still fascists.  Just because you want to defend it changes nothing.

Care to comment on my words on the subject of "Nationalism"?  I did, and you posted sources that backed up the fact they were lies.  But again, thanks for asking.....

Every President we have had except possibly one put "America first" - what lies did you see about that?? Again, merely typing "lie" does not make a point.

Message 65 of 159

CriticalThinking wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 66 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

Fair enough - a President tells local district what little boys and little girls must be allowed to shower together.   Another lie.  Never happened.  

http://www.snopes.com/obama-transgender-bathrooms/  LOVE IT.  Lie about the circumstances and then provide proof that you lied.  Simply precious.  From your link:

WHAT'S FALSE

President Obama did not personally issue the guidance.

Plus, the law didn't say they must use the bathroom together, the directive was that transgender students can use the bathroom of their gender identity.

A President effectively takes over local police forces. Another lie.  Never happened.  

Again:

https://lecf-inc.org/jerome-r-corsi-articles/2017/4/11/how-the-obama-justice-department-used-consent...

Again, supporting a lie with "proof" of the lie.  Local police forces were always under the jurisdiction of the justice department and obviously, need to be overseen....it's called accountability.

I agree. Great!  But by your definition he was.  Wrong again....it's not "my definition, it's from another source.  Feel free to check.

Which seems to be keep typing "lie" as if that will change reality.  Oh, it doesn't change the fact that a Conservative poster again posts lies and claims they're facts.

As to "Nationalism" - just about all of out Presidents have been "America first" Presidents. We did have one who took the Marxist line of internationalism. So, if you want to call all out Presidents fascists - so be it, that is your decision.  I would expect you to support the fascist President today, just as you did last November.  He and his supporters are still fascists.  Just because you want to defend it changes nothing.

Care to comment on my words on the subject of "Nationalism"?  I did, and you posted sources that backed up the fact they were lies.  But again, thanks for asking.....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 159

CriticalThinking wrote:

• As has been pointed out, all Presidents (with one exception) were "America first". So, if Trump is a Fascist, we have had quite a few.
  • Obama did that
  • True - they are cheating the people by offering bias rather than news. The American people deserve better.
  • Surely you jest. All Presidents have spokespersons.
  • That is, of course, by your definition
  • Apparently neither did the Dems in VA who let the riots occur.
  • Any American should be offended by the attack on the symbols of our Nation for racial reasons.
  • All leaders want loyalty from their closest staff.

Yes he will - he has this thing about truth, no hero, just truth.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Trump’s “fascist” roots lie in the Republican Party

Message 68 of 159

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 159

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce[3]

Although a few wish to deny it, clearly the trump administration and the trumpettes support this form of government.  From demanding the NFL fire it's players that kneel (radical Nationalism & forcible suppression of opposition) to shaming members of Congress that don't support his demands (dictatorial power).

http://www.snopes.com/obama-transgender-bathrooms/

Again:

I agree. But by your definition he was.

Which seems to be keep typing "lie" as if that will change reality.

Care to comment on my words on the subject of "Nationalism"?

Message 70 of 159

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Fair enough - a President tells local district what little boys and little girls must be allowed to shower together.   Another lie.  Never happened.  A President effectively takes over local police forces. Another lie.  Never happened.  I don't like it but I would not call Obama a fascist. Because he wasn't.  You have to make your own decision.  I have.