How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump's America - "This Week in Hate"

Message 11 of 53 (78 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

The left is so blinded by their HATE for President Trump it does not matter what he does it will never please them.  Obviously, that's an opinion and not a fact based statement.  But IMO, it's too early to tell.  He hasn't done much of anything that would warrant any warm feelings.  Remember, he claimed he was going to "unite" America and be the President for all Americans.  So far, the top 10% in income should be pleased.  But for me personally, I do dispise liars and bullies, so he has a very long way to go in my eyes.  But thanks for your concern.

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years.  What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.  Well, given most Conservatives lived with similar hate for 8 years,we should listen ton those with experience.

Considering that there were many dozens more effigies of Obama burned in the months following his first inauguration than effigies of Trump have been burned in the same time period, we liberals must apologise for being much higher quality human beings than conservatives in comparison...

We don't deliberately try to make conservatives look bad, but when they do it to themselves... well... it's not our job to keep them from showing the world what they are...

KAKISTOCRACY
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 53 (68 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

The left is so blinded by their HATE for President Trump it does not matter what he does it will never please them.  Obviously, that's an opinion and not a fact based statement.  But IMO, it's too early to tell.  He hasn't done much of anything that would warrant any warm feelings.  Remember, he claimed he was going to "unite" America and be the President for all Americans.  So far, the top 10% in income should be pleased.  But for me personally, I do dispise liars and bullies, so he has a very long way to go in my eyes.  But thanks for your concern.

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years.  What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.  Well, given most Conservatives lived with similar hate for 8 years,we should listen ton those with experience.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 13 of 53 (77 Views)

The left is so blinded by their HATE for President Trump it does not matter what he does it will never please them.

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years.  What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.

VIMTSTL

Re: From "This Week in Hate"

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 53 (77 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Those that have a penchant for drumming up the same drivel over and over are the true haters.  They can't stand it unless fanning the flames of HATE!

You have a point there - that's why I oppose everything about the political right - they're all about hate, negativity, racism and religious prejudice, to mention only the most blatantly obvious of their personality defects.

KAKISTOCRACY
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 53 (77 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Those that have a penchant for drumming up the same drivel over and over are the true haters.  They can't stand it unless fanning the flames of HATE!

You have it all wrong, NOT.  The true haters are those who refuse to address the hate, allow it to foster and teach it to their young. The fames don't need "fanning", just watch Trump.  He exists, therefore the hate drivels out across the country.

I find it odd that someone posting an article from a major, Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper would be called, "drumming up drivel".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 53 (74 Views)

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 53 (81 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Here we go again.....and again!

No, Americans have been hating for decades.  It's nice to see with the significant rise in hate related crimes, they are being collected by a trusted publication.  IMO, most understand that those who perpetuate hate are the most troubled by the discussion itself.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 53 (76 Views)

Here we go again.....and again!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 53 (77 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

For awhile we had constant updates of all the "victims" shot by the police including those shot while shooting at the police.

And now a new one - "This Week in Hate".

The anti-American hatred just rolls on for some.

I'm saddened to read one claims cops killing innocent people, the President being a mysogenist, a racist and xenophobe, all while fighting to widen the income gap, is "American."  I believe most REAL Americans think otherwise.  But shoot, maybe I'm wrong.

Interesting - the changes in our economy have been going on since at least the Carter Administration but now it has something to do with President Trump and "This Week in Hate".

WOW!  Talk about a straw argument.  Changes have occured in our economy since we first had an economy.  And no one suggested it had much to do about Trump or the hate his generated in this country.  Thus, straw arguments.  

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 53 (72 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I sure hope they catch that left wing radical that defaced that school by spray painting the sort of nonsense that some of our more radical posters post every day.

More of the usual ad hominem attacks of those who may disagree with a Conservative.  No one has been arrested yet and at least one Conservative "knows" they're a left wing radical.  Sadly, this is the assumption they often make, like the rioting at Berkley.  Apparently a few don't understand that Trump brought out the hate in many, including those "radical right-wing" anti-Semites and white supremacists.  By there are also many Independents, as well as moderate Repubs that hate what they see happening in our government.

Ah yes, "ad hominem attacks" - the "phrase du jour".  Actually it's been around for decades and used here frequently.  Sorry to learn you missed out.

And, I am not a fan of those who defaced that school Most probably aren't.  so I believe that "ad hominem attacks" could well be thought appropriate.  Those who use them, usually attempt to justify their use.  Rather sad.