Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump's America - "This Week in Hate"

Message 1 of 53 (74 Views)

Hey cent--re: some repubs still supporting Trump-my mother used to say, "Well, sometimes ya just can't fix stupid!" SHE WAS RIGHT!

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 53 (91 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump's America - "This Week in Hate"

=============================================

Yes there is a lot of hate for our President Trump Of course the topic is about occurances of hate acts around the country since Trump took office and has NOTHING to do with the hate your guy has earned.  and Trump is doing what he said he would do .. do things that will help ALL Americans.   You're mistaken!  Increasing student loan cost for those who have already graduated and having a challenging time finding a well paying job. That doesn't help "ALL Americans".  Putting forth a healthplan which many won't be able top afford, does NOT help "ALL Americans".  In fact, what he he done to help "ALL Americans"?
Yet I see that we have many in our country that will cut off their nose to spite their face..so to speak..I agree.  Repubs have been doing that for decades.  Note, the RED states receive far more Federal aid then Blue States.  With the cuts, how is that helping ALL Americans?  How is eliminating 1/3 of the EPA helping, "ALL Americans"?  Most want to drink clean water and breathe clean air....apparently it's only the Conservatives who don't.  How many coal jobs is he going to bring back?  Few are buying coal.  How about those drug addicts he was going to help?  More have died in the last 2 months than any two month period in history.  Trump was going to fix that, right?  His healthplan cuts those benefits.
they are not only hurting themselves they are hurting our country and we are all paying the price. I agree.  Those Conservatives are killing us.  And triple shame on them.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 53 (96 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

Yes there is a lot of hate for our President Trump and Trump is doing what he said he would do .. do things that will help ALL Americans. Yet I see that we have many in our country that will cut off their nose to spite their face..so to speak...they are not only hurting themselves they are hurting our country and we are all paying the price. And they think they are so proud of themselves when they make discouraging remarks about our President..I say double shame on them.

Yes, the amount of outright HATE spewed by the left on this board towards President Trump is nothing short of amazing.  60 days in office and they have no idea what he has done and what his plans are.  They are being led around by the nose by the MSM that really hates him; Like two peas in a pod I suppose.

Have a great day @KidBoy2 , I know I am...  Optimistic about the future.

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 53 (99 Views)

Yes there is a lot of hate for our President Trump and Trump is doing what he said he would do .. do things that will help ALL Americans. Yet I see that we have many in our country that will cut off their nose to spite their face..so to speak...they are not only hurting themselves they are hurting our country and we are all paying the price. And they think they are so proud of themselves when they make discouraging remarks about our President..I say double shame on them.
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 53 (105 Views)

ChasKy53--I just have to keep reminding people

that respect is earned--

SOMETHING LITTLE DONNIE HASNT COME CLOSE TO DOING (37%) approval rating says that!

AND

I ALSO FIND THAT I MUST KEEP REMINDING PEOPLE 

DISTAIN IS ALSO EARNED

DONNIE DOES A GREAT JOB EARNING THE DISTAIN OF MORE AND MORE AMERICANS AND OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD

ON A DAILY BASIS!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 53 (113 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
jim posted..

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years. What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.
VIMTSTL

======================================================

And they are sad...and their actions also show they have no respect.

So ........... anyone who was bitter about Obama and anyone who posted repeatedly about the Obama's vacations are also "sad"?  "And their actions also show that they have not respect"?   Ya' just can't have one without the other !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 53 (120 Views)
jim posted..

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years. What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.
VIMTSTL

======================================================

And they are sad...and their actions also show they have no respect.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 53 (129 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

The left is so blinded by their HATE for President Trump it does not matter what he does it will never please them.

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years.  What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.

Trump will not complete his first term, maybe even not the first two years of it.

I have a very happy life (not an existence), part of it is laughing at the idiocies of Trump, many of the Washington Repugs, and many of donald's followers.

I must admit, it IS a hoot-a-minute!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 53 (132 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

The left is so blinded by their HATE for President Trump it does not matter what he does it will never please them.

They are going to live with that bitter hatred for the next 4 or possibly 8 years.  What a miserable existance that must be... Thats sad.

Trump will not complete his first term, maybe even not the first two years of it.

I have a very happy life (not an existence), part of it is laughing at the idiocies of Trump, many of the Washington Repugs, and many of donald's followers.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 53 (140 Views)

Uhh wrong! The left is, as a mayter.  of fact,  not blinded to the fact that Trump is a racist hate monger and it is because of that they cannot approve of what he does and certainly not what he says-lies, lies and more lies! And to the best of my, knowledge he has done nothing that deserves approval, excrpt maybe other racists, hate mongerers, and-OH YEAH--PUTIN.