Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump runs from trip to Great Britain

Message 1 of 39

You're right John.  Rachell's reporting was a real eye-opener as to dt's corruption.  It's encouraging that R. Mueller knows the same connect the dots in this story.  It's worth taking notes.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

I think his meet today with the money laundering dictator of Kazakhstan is a lets get our facts straight kind of deal that dt needs to get done, asap.

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 39

@mandm84

mandm84 wrote:

Easyed Have you by chance seen the barriers around the Old World Trade Ctr. ( Freedom Tower ) ? Perhaps I will ask you who's fault is that ?

Great attitude Easyed , If you and your leader President Trump keep this up , we wont have England on our side much longer either.

Ya know what, mandm?—trump and his followers are too stupid and too ignorant to understand the very negative implications of losing an ally like England.  

Gee, I miss having a real president !

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 39

Easyed Have you by chance seen the barriers around the Old World Trade Ctr. ( Freedom Tower ) ? Perhaps I will ask you who's fault is that ?

Great attitude Easyed , If you and your leader President Trump keep this up , we wont have England on our side much longer either.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 39

easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-"Trump Derangement Syndrome" is what trump supporters suffer from. Yep, it's still alive and well here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL-Only someone who suffers from it could post that.Almost as funny as LIBS try to rename Republicans snowflakes when it clearly applies to Dems.

Don't be silly - the whole world knows that republicans are buttflakes - odor and all...    

Fits quite well with the world having arrived at the opinion that trump has caused the former oval office to become known as the "bleephole".

a0019f8de407161ba814bc42d9f3efae--trump-pence-current-events.jpg

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 39

Chasky wrote-"Trump Derangement Syndrome" is what trump supporters suffer from. Yep, it's still alive and well here.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL-Only someone who suffers from it could post that.Almost as funny as LIBS try to rename Republicans snowflakes when it clearly applies to Dems.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 39

easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-We did get into the war. You forgot to mention that that Russians actually defeated Germany so I guess you think the Brits should be treating them with the same awe Trump does? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Yeah-Give credit for Russia winning the war, Like the USA had nothing to do with it.  I wonder where my father was when WW 2  was taken place? I wonder why he got so many medals? Trump derangement syndrome is still alive on this board and absurdity knows no bounds.

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" is what trump supporters suffer from. Yep, it's still alive and well here.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 39

Richva wrote-We did get into the war. You forgot to mention that that Russians actually defeated Germany so I guess you think the Brits should be treating them with the same awe Trump does? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Yeah-Give credit for Russia winning the war, Like the USA had nothing to do with it.  I wonder where my father was when WW 2  was taken place? I wonder why he got so many medals? Trump derangement syndrome is still alive on this board and absurdity knows no bounds.

Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 39

@phyllisc6781

Good post. When asking what century they are in, might include what era, what planet, what solar system, what universe, what country, what mindset, what reality show, and are they made of matter or anti-matter?

Where ever they may be, it is certainly not where we are...or want to be. 

no clue trumpo 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 39

Here is something all might want to watch over the next few days. Tomorrow there will be a dictator (President) visit the WH and Trump. He is from one of the countries which borders AFG, & Russia. Tonight on TV there was a long segment about how a Bank, and Mining Co. had a lot of money moved out of them (Looted) by their rich owners. The money has never been found as they say it was laundered overseas. Guess where? Yes Trump deal. His SOHO NYC property is involved, and so is his business partner in that project. The other property was a building that was to be built in the country of Georgia. Trump was in Georgia a few years ago for the ribbon cutting to start the building. He was paid one million dollars to do the ribbon cutting, but it was never built. They have TV of him doing that. It is a long and evolving story It was on Rachel Maddow on MSNBC tonight. Go watch it. Lets see if this breaks into something big in the next few weeks. It has the makings of something that could have Trump seeing Orange. The internal records of the Bank stealing is in the hands of the dictator Son in law who will be visiting Trump tomorrow.  Could it be collection time? Time will tell.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 39

alferdpacker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Just pointing out that running away is not demonstrating much backbone. 

He's always been a coward - ran from serving in Vietnam - filed multiple bankruptcies and left everyone else holding the bag instead of acting responsibly - and now liddle wussy boi can't face the possibility of not being admired and praised - once a coward, always a coward...

Yep, ran from Vietnam and runs from the Britts. Bullying often stems from cowardice.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"