AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has Lied/Misled on 140 claims in Just 36 Days

Message 11 of 24

Afisher-you hit the nail on BOTH HEADS!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has Lied/Misled on 190 claims in Just 42 Days

Message 12 of 24

Hey Cent--I Knew a pathological lier.  Looked right into my eyes. and swore he'd gone to a concert, and even though the two people who were with him at the time he said he was there, were both shaking their heads and telling me he wasn't there, he offered to show  me the ticket stubs. When I took him up on  his offer, he burst into a fit of rage and started screaming what a horrible person I was.

Any of this sound remotely like "Little Donnie "?  

Sure as shoot does, doesn't it? 

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has Lied/Misled on 190 claims in Just 42Days

Message 13 of 24

Cent-now that's what I call REAL fake news. Guys like a teenager--if his lips are moving-he's lyin.' 

Thanks for all the info you provide. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump has Lied/Misled on 190 claims in Just 42Days

Message 14 of 24

What an excellent database here:

Trumps Lies - Database

Outlining all of Trumps lies....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Trump has Lied/Misled on 190 claims in Just 42 Days

Message 15 of 24

And some actually support this lying jerk!

He's now upto 190 lies in just 42 days. Have you ever known a pathological liar?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 16 of 24

afisher wrote:

Today donnie is now saying that very few people are recipients of ACA healthcare insurance.   Is he insane, or just pandering to the low-IQ via education voter?     13,000,000  is a few????

More lies and "FAKE NEWS" from that who was elected by the uneducated.

The majority of Americans trust the media over T-Rump....shouldn't be a surprise....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 24

Today donnie is now saying that very few people are recipients of ACA healthcare insurance.   Is he insane, or just pandering to the low-IQ via education voter?     13,000,000  is a few????

Message 18 of 24

Same company that tracks police killings.  They have great capacity  :-/

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 24

Centristsin2010 wrote:

We're now up to 140 in just 36 days....

The Conman at work....in the "Land of the Free"???

I hope this data base has a large storage capacity, the lies will keep coming.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 20 of 24

Centristsin2010 wrote:

100 days of Trump claims

Throughout President Trump’s first 100 days, the Fact Checker team will be tracking false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20.

In the 33 36 days so far, we’ve counted 132 140 false or misleading claims.

Donald Trump earned 59 Four-Pinocchio ratings as a presidential candidate. Now that he’s president, he has continued his proclivity for making dubious, misleading or false statements. He also often repeats the same debunked claims even though they have been fact-checked. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s rhetoric, so the Fact Checker is assembling in one place all of his suspect statements from his first 100 days as president. You can sort them by various categories and see how many times he has repeated the same false statement.

Where do the claims come from?

The greatest number of false and misleading claims were made on Twitter.

The most frequent topic of these claims is immigration, which came up 24 times. Other frequent topics are biographical record (17 claims) and jobs (17 claims).

Within the topic of immigration, the travel ban was a frequent subject of Trump’s claims during the administration’s first two weeks.

Two weeks of claims about the travel ban

Week 1Week 2Jan. 27Executive order halting immigration

In the first two weeks of his term, President Trump made 10 false or misleading claims about his executive order halting immigration from seven majority-Muslim countries.

No days without a claim

Out of the 33 days tracked since Trump’s inauguration, there have been no days without any recorded false or misleading claims.

The list of Trump’s claims will be updated every Friday through April, with new claims made in the previous week. See any claims we’re missing? Fill out this form to send us a tip. Sign up for the Fact Checker newsletter here.

Awesome database here....

Fact Checker 100 days of Trump claims

We're now up to 140 in just 36 days....

The Conman at work....in the "Land of the Free"???