Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,547
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 11 of 40 (106 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 


That too is a valid question hopefully to be dealt with in the coming inquires. However, it has nothing to do with the subsequent leaking of the information gathered. That smacks of partisan politics.


Defending Trump and his administration, which is riddled with evidence that there were and are ties with Russia and Putin, is what "smacks of partisan politics".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,547
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 12 of 40 (115 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 


I don't get the LOL - are discussions within the Administration not an internal matter to be handled internally??


You wouldn't say that if this were a Democrat administration.  LOL


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,547
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 13 of 40 (83 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Let us not forget that the previous Administration spied on American citizens who happened to be part of the Trump team and unmasked them through unverified leaks to a compliant media.

 

That is the issue that needs looking into. As to Flynn's discussions with the Veep, that is an internal matter and has been dealt with.


And yet, even Trump said his only source was a Fox news commentator.  The FBI can not find any evidence of this. The House committee found no evidence of this. I  think we are seeing "False News" coming from its source, Donald J. 


It seems that the NYT articles based on information from "an unnamed source" should be proof that someone with the information leaked. And, supposedly, due to the nature of the material, it was a highly placed individual.


Maybe a Republican !!!!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 6,494
Registered: ‎09-08-2009

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 40 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:


 


The discussion has shifted - Susan Rice.

 

 

 

Hang Your Hat One.png

 

Much?

 


 

 

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,772
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 15 of 40 (77 Views)

Flynn disgraced himself and the uniform he wor all those years. But he's not a fool like his boss, so when he did it, he would've had assurances he would not go to jail, and if the whitewashers controlling our intelligence committees and the investigation into Russia's interference with our elections don't pardon him, Der lyingTrumper most certainly will. Agent Orange is an idiot psychopath but he's not looney-toon crazy - there's no way he'll let Flynn testify about who gave him the orders to assure the Russian creditors those nasty sanctions would be going away, and whatever was done with China to get all those patents protected.

 

Just how many enormous dots have to appear before Republicans leave the Republibubble and connect them? Have they totally abandoned patriotism in their pursuit of political power?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎01-01-2016

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 16 of 40 (62 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote "The discussion has shifted - Susan Rice."

 

Only because Mike Cernovich blogged a story that has zero collaboration.  Just because somebody like Cernovich makes up a story does not make it a fact.  Concentrating on that story is just another attempt at diversion. 


We shall see what we shall see. In the meantime shall we agree to remain civil ad see where things go? The old standby "diversion" really has as much value here as the "cats" thing and the "strawman" thing.


I didn't say diversion by you, although you do use it a lot.  To focus on an unsubstantiated story by either Trump or the media is ridiculous.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 17 of 40 (63 Views)

sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote "The discussion has shifted - Susan Rice."

 

Only because Mike Cernovich blogged a story that has zero collaboration.  Just because somebody like Cernovich makes up a story does not make it a fact.  Concentrating on that story is just another attempt at diversion. 


We shall see what we shall see. In the meantime shall we agree to remain civil ad see where things go? The old standby "diversion" really has as much value here as the "cats" thing and the "strawman" thing.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 18 of 40 (70 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote:

 

sp - What has been leaked could easily have been collected under FISA investigations.  To keep insisting they were spied on is simply untrue, unless it is proven otherwise.

 

Comey testified under oath that in July 2016 there were Trump/Russian/election investigations in process.  They were rightfully performing espionage activity of intelligence gathering and that work is ongoing. Why does dt refuse to accept that truth? Because it's all Obama's fault for even thinking Putin could be attacking the US through our presidential election. The nerve of him! If dt did accept/admit the truth, he would have to do something about it. So he sticks to his sore looser theory instead.

 

Rich - I  think we are seeing "False News" coming from its source, Donald J.

Well the truth hurts and besides, everyone knows Mr. Putin murders people who step out of line. There is a lot at stake for the new great American Company.

 

R k - As to Flynn's discussions with the Veep, that is an internal matter and has been dealt with.

Laughing Out Loud!

Flynn has not yet been put under oath and the field is wide open. I figure no one is safe.  Spys or otherwise.


I don't get the LOL - are discussions within the Administration not an internal matter to be handled internally??


the head of national security lying to the veep about beeing a foreign agent.. and you dont think that  should be a matter for the electorate to think about?. SOme posters here subscribe to upside down land to support this admin. every comment they have made on this thread flies in the face of common sense.

 


No I don't, the relationship between a President, his Administration and members of the Administration are an internal matter. We do not vote for Cabinet Members. 

 

If you want to get into relations between a President and his staff shall we attack Obama for the actions of Susan Rice? Probably yes, but she will no doubt be thrown under the bus and Obama will be covered with, "He had no idea".

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 1,093
Registered: ‎01-01-2016

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 19 of 40 (63 Views)

rk9152 wrote "The discussion has shifted - Susan Rice."

 

Only because Mike Cernovich blogged a story that has zero collaboration.  Just because somebody like Cernovich makes up a story does not make it a fact.  Concentrating on that story is just another attempt at diversion. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Trump Tweet Foreshadows Nunes Immunity 4 Flynn?

Message 20 of 40 (65 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


 

the previous Administration spied on American citizens who happened to be part of the Trump team and unmasked them through unverified leaks to a compliant media.

 

When you or anyone else - hint hint - Nunes - provides anyone with any credible information that any of that happened

 

So far we all know

 

The Director of the FBI - Comey

 

The Director of the National Security Agency - Rogers

 

Former Director of the National Intelligence - Clapper

 

Have all stated under oath - none of that ever happened

 

 The information about Flynn got out somehow, that is why we are having an investigation. I suspect a lot of the confusion is the distinction between "wiretapped" and other more modern phraseology.


There is absolutely no credible evidence anywhere that supports your first point above about Obama spying on Americans - Obama was spying on Enemies of the USA - some Americans may have been recorded or surveilled talking to or meeting with Enemies of the USA....................thats the credible evidence available in the public record .................................

 

As to who provided evidence of Flynns Treasonous and Corrupt Criminal Activity - there is no credible evidence - only theories

 

For some reason you think whatever unmasking occurred is without a doubt - had to be something to do with a Democratic Conspiracy

 

What you fail to consider is the Nature of US Politics

 

1. Republicans not Democrats defeated a Healthcare Bill Contrived by the Republican Speaker of the House Ryan and supported by the Pscychopathic Compulsive Liar and Chief in the Whitehouse - Trump

 

2. The Republican Freedom Caucus - the Republican Heritage Foundation and the Republican Koch Brothers plus Republican Senator John McCain & Republican Senator Lindsey Graham have all made Negative Public Comments about Trump and Trump has attacked them all publicly as well

 

3. During the Campaign Trump made a lot of enemies in the Republican Party - many who have been in the US Government for decades and have a lot of allies in all branches of the US Government

 

4. During the Campaign -Trump made a lot of enemies with the other Republican Candidates - many who also hold High Ranking Positions in the US Government and have built up numerous contacts within the US Government Bureaucracies

 

Bottomline - There are as Many Republicans in this Country who are either in the US Government or have influence over those in the US Government that HATE Trump and have the same access to the same classified information as any Democrat and had the same opportuntity to unmask US Persons as anyone else. 

 

US Government Bureaucracies are called what they are called for a reason - they are not called Democratic Bureaucracies or Republican Bureaucracies because the same people have worked in the same US Government Agencies for Decades and some are Republicans and some are Democrats - and all US Government Employees who are Democrats were not in Love with Obama or his policies and all the US Goverenment Employees who are Republicans are not in Love with Trump or all of the Hoodlums & Criminals he has appointed to lead them..........................

 

If you had been paying attention you would have observed during the 8 years of the Obama Administration - Leaks Drove Him Crazy As Well - Again the nature of Politics and Government Bureaucracies

 

 

 

 

 

 


The discussion has shifted - Susan Rice.