I'll take a laugh wherever I can!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump ‘Keeping His Promise’ on Inner City Housing

Message 2 of 11

pc6063 wrote:

snoopy--Thanks for the laugh!!!

Yeh.....snoopy didn't mean that really.....I could tell.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 11

rk9152 wrote:

And the nattering nabobs of negativism stay right in form. 

Nothing negative about refusing to be fooled rk.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 11

snoopy--Thanks for the laugh!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 11

rk9152 wrote:

And we would miss your negativity if you left.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 11

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 11

jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 7.57.50 AM.png

Comedian and Family Feud host Steve Harvey says President Donald Trump has been making good on his promises to help restore America’s underprivileged communities.

Harvey met with Trump at Trump Tower after the election, where the two men discussed plans to partner with the president’s Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson on an affording housing initiative.

“As for as doing what he promised me he would do, he is doing it,” Harvey told TMZ. “I’m working with HUD. I’m going to get some housing for underprivileged people. We’re going to set up some centers around the country. I’ve met with HUD. It’s going really well. God willing, it will work out.”

“He’s keeping his word to what he said he would do,” Harvey added when asked if he was happy with the job Trump has done so far.

READ MORE:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/19/steve-harvey-trump-keeping-his-promise-on-inner-ci...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MY COMMENT:

Refreshing...

MYCOMMENT:

A Scam.....!

As Abraham Lincoln said (updated to today's events):

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time unless those people are Trump supporters!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 11

jimc91 wrote:

Comedian and Family Feud host Steve Harvey says President Donald Trump has been making good on his promises to help restore America’s underprivileged communities.

Harvey met with Trump at Trump Tower after the election, where the two men discussed plans to partner with the president’s Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson on an affording housing initiative.

“As for as doing what he promised me he would do, he is doing it,” Harvey told TMZ. “I’m working with HUD. I’m going to get some housing for underprivileged people. We’re going to set up some centers around the country. I’ve met with HUD. It’s going really well. God willing, it will work out.”

“He’s keeping his word to what he said he would do,” Harvey added when asked if he was happy with the job Trump has done so far.

READ MORE:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/19/steve-harvey-trump-keeping-his-promise-on-inner-ci...

MY COMMENT:

Refreshing...

Trump's promise was just to talk about affordable housing? Let is know when he actually does something about it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 11

jimc91: 

Sounds like Dr. Carson and Steve Harvey haven't read Trump's budget proposal.

During his campaign for president, Donald Trump pledged to help inner cities and African American communities in particular. But his proposed budget eliminates programs that have helped these communities for years, and would deal a particular blow to Americans with the lowest incomes.

The proposed budget, announced Thursday, would slash funding from federal agencies that lend assistance to poor people who live in cities, including the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Education, and the Department of Health and Human Services. “This budget seriously harms low-income people and communities at the expense of everyone else,” says Elyse Cherry, the CEO of Boston Community Capital, a nonprofit that provides funding to organizations that work on affordable housing and jobs in low-income communities.

One of the agencies that does the most work in cities is the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), which owns and maintains public-housing complexes across America, provides vouchers for low-income people to live in private housing, and doles out grants that help nonprofits and developers invest in essential parts of neighborhoods, such as apartments and parks. The budget proposes a $6.2 billion cut from HUD next year, which would represent a 13.2 percent decrease from the level of funding for this year.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/03/trump-budget-hud/519870/

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 11

jimc91 wrote:

MY COMMENT:

Refreshing...

Brietbart, TMZ, the Family Feud host!!!!!

These are news sources??????

BRIETBART is a falsehood and conspiracy generation machine while TMZ is a celebrity web site known for paying sources for stories like Mel Gibson's DUI or the break-up of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Now there's Steve Harvey as a source?????

He couldn't even announce the winner of The Miss Universe pageant correctly. By the way, DUFUS TRUMP used to own the pageant and said Harvey's error NEVER would have occurred if he was still running the show.

If those are being used a news sources then one might as well use the tabloids at the check-out line at the grocery store.

At least their headlines are more truthful than the headline above.

Here are some examples:

FREDDIE STARR ATE MY HAMSTER

COSBY HAD HIS SON MURDERED

DYING CHER'S LAST CHRISTMAS