Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Reply
Moderator

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

23 Views
Message 1 of 121

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

38 Views
Message 2 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

 

In other words, what does "**bleep**hole countries" mean to you?

..... followed by the usual straw man argument as

I NEVER made nor advanced such a statement!

 


 Never advanced what statement?

The statement you fallaciously accused me of making!

 

That was a question.

A question regarding a statement that I NEVER made.

You conveniently omitted that!!!

 

Sometimes your "cut&paste" answers simply do not fit

As your question addressed a statement that I NEVER made .... your disingenuous question did in fact fit the definition of a straw man argument!


 


More copy&pastes with no reference to the topic.


Wrong again rk. They are all facts which clearly negate all the false accusations and straw man arguments YOU made in YOUR attempt to divert from "the topic"!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

44 Views
Message 3 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

 


Another copy&paste - personal but off topic.


Trump made the comment he made and added that we didn't need any more people from Haiti, but we need people from Norway. Haiti is predominately Black. Norway is predominately White.

 

Trump then lied about what he said, just as others lied about what he said and some supporters try to falsely interpret what he said. Trump is a racist and has a long past of racist actions.

 

Racist defend and protect racists. Racists defend and support trump.

 

Care to stay on topic?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

67 Views
Message 4 of 121

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

 

however,was his thinking  not accurate?

Yup ..... Trump's "thinking" was indeed "not accurate" and not presidential as well!

But it certainly was racist ..... and his words vulgar!




How is it racist or not accurate to point out the terrible conditions that some nations bring upon their people?

 


 


And ANOTHER straw man argument!


And another "pure hatred" confession.


Nope ..... but it IS yet another ludicrous false accusation as I "confessed" NOTHING rk!

 

I did, however, address your question implying a statement that I NEVER made .... thus another example of the straw man arguments you continually employ in an attempt to evade from the topic!


Another copy&paste - personal but off topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

71 Views
Message 5 of 121

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

 

In other words, what does "**bleep**hole countries" mean to you?

..... followed by the usual straw man argument as

I NEVER made nor advanced such a statement!

 


 Never advanced what statement?

The statement you fallaciously accused me of making!

 

That was a question.

A question regarding a statement that I NEVER made.

You conveniently omitted that!!!

 

Sometimes your "cut&paste" answers simply do not fit

As your question addressed a statement that I NEVER made .... your disingenuous question did in fact fit the definition of a straw man argument!


 


More copy&pastes with no reference to the topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

83 Views
Message 6 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Africans have the highest educational attainment rates of any immigrant group in the United States with higher levels of completion than the stereotyped Asian American model minority. It is not only the first generation that does well, as estimates indicate that a highly disproportionate percentage of black students at elite universities are African or the children of African immigrants.


How is that related to dysfunction governments that people are fleeing from - the point of the President's words?


So, as you have defined a **bleep** hole to be a "dysfunctional government", then ...... by your very definition ...... Trump's White House is a **bleep** hole!

 


Once again - can't deal with the incredible logic offered

Yup ..... YOUR "logic" is indeed hard to believe!

 

so you run down the "insult" rabbit hole.

Nope .... I just applied YOUR logic to YOUR defense of the vulgar "insults" made by Trump! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

84 Views
Message 7 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:


When you talk about "what he said", are you talking about the thoughts he was expressing or the verbiage he used? And, which is more important to you?


They're the same disgusting thing rk!

Trump had to "think" about that verbiage before "saying" it!

 

He was talking about dysfunctional nations whose citizens are fleeing. Are we in agreement so far?

NO!

 


 That's all ya got??


 


That's all I need ........ for your ludicrous question consisting of a lame excuse for Trump's vulgar actions!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

85 Views
Message 8 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

 

however,was his thinking  not accurate?

Yup ..... Trump's "thinking" was indeed "not accurate" and not presidential as well!

But it certainly was racist ..... and his words vulgar!




How is it racist or not accurate to point out the terrible conditions that some nations bring upon their people?

 


 


And ANOTHER straw man argument!


And another "pure hatred" confession.


Nope ..... but it IS yet another ludicrous false accusation as I "confessed" NOTHING rk!

 

I did, however, address your question implying a statement that I NEVER made .... thus another example of the straw man arguments you continually employ in an attempt to evade from the topic!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

93 Views
Message 9 of 121

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

 

In other words, what does "**bleep**hole countries" mean to you?

..... followed by the usual straw man argument as

I NEVER made nor advanced such a statement!

 


 Never advanced what statement?

The statement you fallaciously accused me of making!

 

That was a question.

A question regarding a statement that I NEVER made.

You conveniently omitted that!!!

 

Sometimes your "cut&paste" answers simply do not fit

As your question addressed a statement that I NEVER made .... your disingenuous question did in fact fit the definition of a straw man argument!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Denies Making "bleephole" Comment About African Countries

94 Views
Message 10 of 121

Duplicate post removed
Report Inappropriate Content