How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Trusted Social Butterfly

Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 1 of 33 (17 Views)

Here's a perfect example of Trump supporter ignorance. During the campaign, Trump would always bring up the TPP and the entire audience would boo. I would estimate that 99% of Trump's audience doesn't even know what TPP stands for, let alone what it actually is.

That sounds like those who supported the ACA but didn't support Obamacare.  UNREAL!!!

Exactly Centrist. We're talking about a group of people who don't read and analyze the news. They are told how to think by Limbaugh and Fox.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 2 of 33 (67 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

"Crit--  trump supporters' gullibility is the thing that scares me.  My God, it is frightening to think that we have so many non-critical thinkers in this country who can be so easily, and I mean SO easily, duped. All I can say is, thank God I know the majority of Americans are not so naïve."

Here's a perfect example of Trump supporter ignorance. During the campaign, Trump would always bring up the TPP and the entire audience would boo. I would estimate that 99% of Trump's audience doesn't even know what TPP stands for, let alone what it actually is.

That sounds like those who supported the ACA but didn't support Obamacare.  UNREAL!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 33 (69 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 

I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Fair point, NOT.  But, let's not forget the government was filled with obstructionists in Congress for 6 out of 8 years when Obama was President.  Just part of reality today.  If I recall correctly, you supported those obstructionists 100%, didn't you? As much as I could!  Agreed.  So why complain when the other side does the same?  That wouldn't be hypocritical now, would it?

Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  I agree.....take healthcare away from 22 million people......huge tax cuts for the wealthy....restrict womens Constitutional right "to choose",  Fostering hatred in this country.  Yup.  I don't like what he's trying to do. He's trying to improve healthcare for all and not just a handful of people. Those who lose benefits and coverage certainly aren't seeing an "improvement".  But you IGNORE what he promised....

What rights is he restricting for women? The "right" to have government money fund abortion?   The government doesn't fund abortions now, except it alternative reality.  His income tax cuts are for everyone yet the left pretends it's only for the wealthy. No they don't.  If yours are cut $200 and the wealthy will see $500,000+ in cuts, I'm saying the wealthy benefits more than you.  

Will the wealthy benefit more from his tax cuts? I don't know, but it's possible since 16% pay 80% of all income taxes right now.  It's really tough to cut the tax of someone who's paying NOTHING!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated. You ignore that Republicans have slowed him down as well.  In fact, the House is considering revamping trumpcare....  Good point since the RINO part of the Republicans do not support his agenda.  Again, no tolerance for those in your own party who disagree with you and trump.  The GOP has been more moderate for decades than Conservatives are today.  It's funny to see Conservatives complain about Dems not compromising or working together when Cons can't work with their own party members.

The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.  That's too funny.  No one is doing a better job of eliminating trump, than trump himself. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 33 (77 Views)

"Crit--  trump supporters' gullibility is the thing that scares me.  My God, it is frightening to think that we have so many non-critical thinkers in this country who can be so easily, and I mean SO easily, duped. All I can say is, thank God I know the majority of Americans are not so naïve."

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 33 (81 Views)

Crit--  trump supporters' gullibility is the thing that scares me.  My God, it is frightening to think that we have so many non-critical thinkers in this country who can be so easily, and I mean SO easily, duped. All I can say is, thank God I know the majority of Americans are not so naïve.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 33 (89 Views)

Cent--McCain is one of the few Republicans whom I respect,  because he always puts country before party.

He is a national hero, who spent years in a cage because he would not reveal secrets about his breathren.

Trump can't hold a match to McCain. If water were strength and patriotism,  McCain would be the ocean, and trump would be about a 16th of one small drop.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 33 (97 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 

I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Fair point, NOT.  But, let's not forget the government was filled with obstructionists in Congress for 6 out of 8 years when Obama was President.  Just part of reality today.  If I recall correctly, you supported those obstructionists 100%, didn't you? As much as I could!

Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  I agree.....take healthcare away from 22 million people......huge tax cuts for the wealthy....restrict womens Constitutional right "to choose",  Fostering hatred in this country.  Yup.  I don't like what he's trying to do. He's trying to improve healthcare for all and not just a handful of people. What rights is he restricting for women? The "right" to have government money fund abortion? His income tax cuts are for everyone yet the left pretends it's only for the wealthy.  Will the wealthy benefit more from his tax cuts? I don't know, but it's possible since 16% pay 80% of all income taxes right now.  It's really tough to cut the tax of someone who's paying NOTHING!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated. You ignore that Republicans have slowed him down as well.  In fact, the House is considering revamping trumpcare....  Good point since the RINO part of the Republicans do not support his agenda.

The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.  That's too funny.  No one is doing a better job of eliminating trump, than trump himself. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 33 (102 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Richva wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:
I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.

Did you read ANY of what happened during the health care debate?  The Democrats just stood back and used their secret weapon. Trump's incompetence. 

18451476_726630664189256_6317160696646177865_o.jpg

McCain is a Democrat in disguise.  Oh dear, a Republican a Conservative doesn't like, objective, can think for himself, doesn't vote or think to just support the party line, there's only one thing left to do.......ATTACK!!!!!  But, is that "tolerant"?  Hardly.  Far-right Conservatives seem to think all Republicans should support their far-right extremist views.  Not a very big tent for them.   The President (R or D) has broad powers/discretion on use of information.  And to Conservatives, it doesn't matter if the prez even knows what he's revealing.....unless of course it's a Democrat prez....

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 33 (103 Views)

"His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated"

I'm amazed at how or why Trump supporters flat out refuse to hold him accountable for what he does or says. For eight years they blamed Obama for everything that went wrong in the world. I thought those days were over, but now that they control both houses and the Executive Office and they still can't respect the word accountability. I thought that was one of the key elements of being a Republican. Guess I was wrong.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 33 (104 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Richva wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:
I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.

Did you read ANY of what happened during the health care debate?  The Democrats just stood back and used their secret weapon. Trump's incompetence. 

18451476_726630664189256_6317160696646177865_o.jpg

McCain is a Democrat in disguise.  The President (R or D) has broad powers/discretion on use of information.

I never said it was illegal. I said it was STUPID. There is a difference.