Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Brags To Russian Spies - Fired Nut Job Comey

Message 1 of 54 (76 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!

I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

And, what has Fox to do with the rest of your post?

He was also - Held Accountable - by the Electorate - He ran for President - 4 times and 4 times he was defeated in The Primaries by a Majority Democratic Electorate - 

ICON of the Democrats?

NO - Icon of Massachusetts and Respected Member of Congress for his work as a Senator Period 

mick - the guy was a Senator for 47 years. That is Held Accountable???

I was living in Boston when all of this happened, and I remember how the people in Boston were appaled at this incident. Perhaps he was a Senator for too long, but, most of the politicians in this country are in their positionf for too long. but, he never in reality and outside Mass, had a high standing anywhere, I don't even remember what he did during his term.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 54 (81 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

--rt--I don't know if it's all the sexual predator scandals or the fact that people are finally getting it that FOX is a propaganda site, but FOX seems to be falling apart.  As I've said before, once gone,  their former listeners will be better informed!

I am not going to defend unsolicited groping. However, let's not go off the deep end - Teddy drowned a girl and went on to be an icon of the Dems.

He was also - Held Accountable - by the Electorate - He ran for President - 4 times and 4 times he was defeated in The Primaries by a Majority Democratic Electorate - 

ICON of the Democrats?

NO - Icon of Massachusetts and Respected Member of Congress for his work as a Senator Period 

mick - the guy was a Senator for 47 years. That is Held Accountable???

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 54 (86 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

ICON of the Democrats?

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 54 (91 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 54 (113 Views)

Humpty Trumpty teetering on that great big beautiful wall

His cronies and accomplices clinging and fearing the fall

So have a seat eggs benedict and huevos rancheros for all

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 54 (120 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

"pc6063:  Wouldn't  it just be easier to admit that this man is it incompetent idiot?"  

"Nope.....what would that say about those who fell for him? They may be thinking so privately, but not many will admit it in public."

I disagree, Trump supporters see him as their hero and love everything he says and does. They do not see anything wrong in the way their hero has acted since becoming President. The rest of us are thoroughly embarrassed. 

I am a Trump supporter not so much for what he says but for what he tries (despite the obstructionists) to do for the country.  Many on the left hate him for what he is trying to do!  His entire program has been delayed by the left but not eliminated.  The goal of the left is elimination.  Good luck on that.

His "entire program" is "getting obstruction" from and "being delayed" by the Right. Let's be honest about this, Trump is an embarassment to the majority in this country, including many, many Republicans.

The majority of the people of this country do NOT agree with you.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 54 (131 Views)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 54 (132 Views)

Rt--Do you know who else tells citizens of his country that negative news coverage is "fake"?  One Vladimir Putin. Wonder where trump got his idea to label legitimate news sources as fake, and call those who will lie and distort for him real??? 

Yeah, just another link to Russia--at least this one is legal!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Gold Conversationalist

Message 9 of 54 (140 Views)
I think you have fake news confused with real fake news. Clue: Fox News invented it, take your pick.
Gold Conversationalist

Message 10 of 54 (141 Views)

I made no reference to Tea Party ideology. The subject was the degradation of the Republican base perpetrated by Fox News and friends. I.e. all right wing propaganda machines