What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Advisor Stephen Miller is EVIL

Message 1 of 37

rker321:  Again, Trump, fire this guy, he doesn't do any good as a defender. and "rear end kissers"  are not credible..

No other way to put it, Stephen Miller is one of the creepiest little toads I can think of. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Adviser Stephen Miller is EVIL

Message 2 of 37

LMAO—Phony dossier? The one containing a large percentage of information that has been found to be true?  

STUPIDITY AND DELUSION ABOUND AND ARE ALIVE AND WELL AMONGST trump’s ignorant lap dogs.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 37

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
RK loves the fake testosterone show. Everyone reacts to it in some way. Now it has a bully pulpit. Those who wallow in the golden shower of this testosterone dont think beyond " oooo i love it and gotta have it"

Then again, the rest of us live in reality and arent suckered by the false bravado show. Trump ALWAYS says ( has always also ) ATTACKED something or some one. But in reality he is hiring synchophants of his sh show to do the work. He has nothing but cash and a big mouth. Want to see DPRK get Nuked? as soon as Kim says I will personally whip your a##. Trump will show him by getting someone else to do it.

Where did you get the idea that rk loved the show?? How is the phony dossier (golden shower) related to this? And then the stuff about the President's "sh show".

Why can you not simply deal with the topic without nastiness? Is it a Wobbly thing?

safe space closing in?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 37

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Tapper was not looking for "substantial facts" - that is not why Miller was invited nor was it why he went. He did what he was there for - to fight back in defense of his boss. It's as simple as that.

Now, it could be said, "What we need is civil politics". I agree. But, that is a two sided coin.

The continuous excuse for bad behaviour is what is happening.  If Tapper was out of line with him Miller should have been intelligent enough to weather the situation and not simply fall for the bait. that is why, he is an incompetent defender. He doesn't know how to deal with situations such as what happened

I have no idea where you saw "continuous excuses". As for me, I have just stated the reality of what was intended to happen and did.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 37

rk9152 wrote:

Tapper was not looking for "substantial facts" - that is not why Miller was invited nor was it why he went. He did what he was there for - to fight back in defense of his boss. It's as simple as that.

Now, it could be said, "What we need is civil politics". I agree. But, that is a two sided coin.

The continuous excuse for bad behaviour is what is happening.  If Tapper was out of line with him Miller should have been intelligent enough to weather the situation and not simply fall for the bait. that is why, he is an incompetent defender. He doesn't know how to deal with situations such as what happened

Message 6 of 37

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
RK loves the fake testosterone show. Everyone reacts to it in some way. Now it has a bully pulpit. Those who wallow in the golden shower of this testosterone dont think beyond " oooo i love it and gotta have it"

Then again, the rest of us live in reality and arent suckered by the false bravado show. Trump ALWAYS says ( has always also ) ATTACKED something or some one. But in reality he is hiring synchophants of his sh show to do the work. He has nothing but cash and a big mouth. Want to see DPRK get Nuked? as soon as Kim says I will personally whip your a##. Trump will show him by getting someone else to do it.

Where did you get the idea that rk loved the show?? How is the phony dossier (golden shower) related to this? And then the stuff about the President's "sh show".

Why can you not simply deal with the topic without nastiness? Is it a Wobbly thing?

republicans/conservatives/trump supporters are evil, nasty, and without redeeming social importance/values/characteristics - no reason not to deal with them using the nastiness they exhibit on a daily basis...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 37

MIseker wrote:

Message 8 of 37

alferdpacker wrote:

MIseker wrote:

That's trump the coward.

His daddy hired a doctor to lie so he wouldn't have to serve in uniform - and he's been using his daddy's money ever since to hire someone else to do what he never had the courage to do himself.

yup. and thats also my opinion of his synchophants and cheerleaders. useless. I know a few who voted for him, but they dont want to talk about it now. One is a Vet that did it for better healthcare. lol. told ya so.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 37

rker321 wrote:

Your post is the best example of what has happened to the Republican Party. and what needs to change.

As one of the Tea Party members, your need to side with extremists is as bad as Olderscout in this message board. which I happen to disagree on a constant basis  due to his constant extremist views.

Nor recognizing that the man was incompetent in his interview is really amazing to me. I don't care what Tapper does or has done. I am speaking about the performance of Miller in this interview.

His support for Trump came out as a rear end kisser that could not offer any substantial  facts to what Tapper was asking, and instead  simply provided with a screaming Mimi approach to any kind to answer to a any kind of questioning.

If individuals like Miller continues to defend Trump, I am sure that Trump will be the loser for it.
Any intelligent individual doesn't loose its cool when put on a hot seat. and he simply blew it. came out as a a*hole and really nobody of consequence.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 37

rk9152 wrote:

Some still haven't come to realize that it isn't business as usual in the WH. When attacked, they fight back. People like Tapper are used to pols backing down and is unable to deal with the change.

And remember, this is the Jake Tapper we are talking about, and Miller knew who he was dealing with:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/27/trump-attack-on-journalism-tapper-monologue-lead.cnn

Your post is the best example of what has happened to the Republican Party. and what needs to change.

As one of the Tea Party members, your need to side with extremists is as bad as Olderscout in this message board. which I happen to disagree on a constant basis  due to his constant extremist views.

Nor recognizing that the man was incompetent in his interview is really amazing to me. I don't care what Tapper does or has done. I am speaking about the performance of Miller in this interview.

His support for Trump came out as a rear end kisser that could not offer any substantial  facts to what Tapper was asking, and instead  simply provided with a screaming Mimi approach to any kind to answer to a any kind of questioning.

If individuals like Miller continues to defend Trump, I am sure that Trump will be the loser for it.
Any intelligent individual doesn't loose its cool when put on a hot seat. and he simply blew it. came out as a a*hole and really nobody of consequence.