Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Trump - 1958 TV Western

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 25 (39 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Trump would try to outlaw criticism - but he knows it's a dead certainty that more than 95% would never obey...

That percentage might be a tad optimistic, alferd. There are a whole buch of bottom feeders that live off what 'the donald' exudes.  Suckers are a fish that have mouths on their bottom side and 'suck' their food from mud.  Hence the name. Ugly, nasty, bony, bad tasting fish that suck up whatever is there...no matter what.  IF you needed to catch one, you would would tie a bright colored piece of cloth to a line, sink it into the mud and wait for a 'suck'.  Once it's in it can't get out.  You've caught one!  It's why that name is applied to some people.  The symbolic similarity to 'the donald' followers is uncanny....donchathink?

You have  point there.

The percentage who voted for him was 26%...

So there are lots of bottomfeeding scum out there who will -and do - swallow anything and everything...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 25 (45 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Trump would try to outlaw criticism - but he knows it's a dead certainty that more than 95% would never obey...

That percentage might be a tad optimistic, alferd. There are a whole buch of bottom feeders that live off what 'the donald' exudes.  Suckers are a fish that have mouths on their bottom side and 'suck' their food from mud.  Hence the name. Ugly, nasty, bony, bad tasting fish that suck up whatever is there...no matter what.  IF you needed to catch one, you would would tie a bright colored piece of cloth to a line, sink it into the mud and wait for a 'suck'.  Once it's in it can't get out.  You've caught one!  It's why that name is applied to some people.  The symbolic similarity to 'the donald' followers is uncanny....donchathink?

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 25 (110 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Trump is scum.

Always has been - always will be.

Isn't it great to live in a country where one can criticize the President and call him all sorts of things?

Yep - and the credit goes to all of the sane, rational, and logical people prior to the Revolution as well as including the founding fathers, who in multiple ways kept the Spirit of Enlightenment alive so that it's essence could be codified in the Constitution.

They were the ones determined not to make the same kind of stupid, horrendously dumb-bleep mistakes that had been made in Europe during the previous five plus centuries.

It must be noted that this is not the only country where this is the case.

KAKISTOCRACY
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 25 (118 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Trump is scum.

Isn't it great to live in a country where one can criticize the President and call him all sorts of things?

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 25 (130 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Nope!  trump is a fraud and a liar.  He's been FAKE for decades and in the eyes of many, is illegitimate.  Think about it for the next seven months and get back to me.

Then why is he in the Oval Office?  Have you brought this to the attention of proper authorities?  As I posted, he is OUR President until legal removed by election or otherwise.   Unless you have been made the person who decides this matter?

And I believe I've mentioned that the signature doesn't mean a thing except in the opinion of some.  Nothing factual about it...  Perhaps you can point out where he wasn't constitutionally elected?

Trump is scum.

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 6 of 25 (132 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, as you were shown, to your public embarrassment, a sign at the protest said exactly that.  And THAT, is a fact.  Maybe you should pick a fight with someone who cares.

No public embarrassment here, but one has to wonder what the big deal is about a sign carried by a person in a demonstration.   But the question is still who made you to decide which President is legitimate or unlegitimate?   I was under the impression that the American voters through the constitutional process made him legitimate...regardless of whether one supports him or not?

And who was the one that started all this exchange? 

Have a good evening...

Message 7 of 25 (135 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Nope!  trump is a fraud and a liar.  He's been FAKE for decades and in the eyes of many, is illegitimate.  Think about it for the next seven months and get back to me.

Then why is he in the Oval Office?  Have you brought this to the attention of proper authorities?  As I posted, he is OUR President until legal removed by election or otherwise.  Nope.  He maybe your President, but not mine.  Unless you have been made the person who decides this matter?  Why the question mark if it isn't a question?

And I believe I've mentioned that the signature doesn't mean a thing except in the opinion of some.  It meant soooo much to you, you just had to comment on it.  How petty!  Nothing factual about it...  Actually, as you were shown, to your public embarrassment, a sign at the protest said exactly that.  And THAT, is a fact.  Maybe you should pick a fight with someone who cares.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 8 of 25 (148 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Then why is he in the Oval Office?  Have you brought this to the attention of proper authorities?  As I posted, he is OUR President until legal removed by election or otherwise.   Unless you have been made the person who decides this matter?

And I believe I've mentioned that the signature doesn't mean a thing except in the opinion of some.  Nothing factual about it...  Perhaps you can point out where he wasn't constitutionally elected?

Message 9 of 25 (159 Views)

MIseker wrote:

Memory is the ultimate fact checker.  I remember pretty well what happened from nixon forward. Scouts right.

OK, then you could probably provide a source for what he posted, inclusive.  I was overseas on Guam during 1958 and at that time we weren't as well informed as they are today.  Guam was more isolated back then than it is today.

And perhaps you can also explain why it has something to do with the topic, other than the name Trump being the swindler's name.

And as a note, memory isn't always accurate as have been said by many authorities.

Message 10 of 25 (170 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Gee, like so many of the Conservative posts here.

So the far left can't deny that the poster took the thread off topic, As one far smarter poster pointed out, it was on-topic, but some just can't discren nuance.  but also the obligatory sarcastic partisan comments? Nothing sarcastic about the comment; it was factual.

Since this is the case, might as well comment on your signature line...LOL!  Like you did before and were proven 100% WRONG?  LOL, please do...... So there was a sign at the Women's March back in January saying "FAKE 45 #illegitimate", doesn't mean a thing.  To you it doesn't!  I'm surprised it took you seven plus months to come up with that awesome thought.   We're all stuck with the electoral voting results until legally replaced.  Might as well accept it until then.  Nope!  trump is a fraud and a liar.  He's been FAKE for decades and in the eyes of many, is illegitimate.  Think about it for the next seven months and get back to me.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.