Call Your Senator at 844-222-0104 and Urge Them to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Bill

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trey Gowdy questions James Comey

Message 31 of 42 (438 Views)

Gowdy--not so brilliant--all those insinuations--with absolutely no proof to back up what he was implying. 

I was listening to the hearing but not watching the tv.  Everyone was clear on what they wanted to say and ask.  There was a good deal of respect for each other and in the process during all the back and forth exchanges.  Until GowdyDoody got the mic.  I turned around to see who was being such a jerk and there he was.  Pretty funny how in one or two words Comey dismissed his bratty little tirade.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 42 (433 Views)

Richva,

Since an American Citizen (or business or institution) ended up in the middle of their investigations, the actual name of who or what was involved, would have been "masked" (hidden).  Rogers testified that the name would have been known to the agents involved on a need to know basis and could be approved to be "unmasked" (revealed) by 20 individuals (including himself).  Comey's agency would ave a similar system, as do others.  The request for unmasking would have come into his agency to be granted and once it was unmasked others could get access to the information.  Since they are in the intelligence profession, I am sure they learned long ago how to "connect the dots".

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 42 (433 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

I think he is looking for the person(s) inside the government that is LEAKING the classified information to the journalists.  Well, duh.  He is not looking to get more dirt on Flynn, that is for sure. 

Who would have access to information that is UNMASKED?  I have no idea what you mean by "unmasked". Are you suggesting Comey passed that information?  Interesting and intriguing. That means Trump has the FBI as an enemy. 

Key questions...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 42 (432 Views)

Gowdy--not so brilliant--all those insinuations--with absolutely no proof to back up what he was implying.  (Sorta like your buddy--spin and divert--forget any basis in truth) In  Gowdy's case, he was diverting away from the FBI investigation into little donnie and friends and collusion with the Russian government.

To use a metaphor,that play has been used so often, a one handed catcher could field it with his eyes closed.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 42 (401 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Gottal love Trey Gowdy even if Hillary is not the one making a fool of him. 

When we talk about draining the swamp, we are talking about encouraging whistle blowers aren't we?

I think Mr. Gowdy is getting, oh so slowly, to the point that we should never have found out Flynn lied to Congress.  Seems an odd point to make if you are draining the swamp. 

Good luck on prosecuting those journalists. What with that pesky Constitution and all. 

I think he is looking for the person(s) inside the government that is LEAKING the classified information to the journalists.  

Who would have access to information that is UNMASKED?  

Key questions...

Is that what you considered to be "brilliant" questions by Gowdy?  I am sure the intelligence agencies have been looking for the leaker(s) since the leak(s) and I am sure they are much better at figuring it out than Gowdy.

Message 36 of 42 (406 Views)

Richva wrote:

When we talk about draining the swamp, we are talking about encouraging whistle blowers aren't we?

I think Mr. Gowdy is getting, oh so slowly, to the point that we should never have found out Flynn lied to Congress.  Seems an odd point to make if you are draining the swamp. 

Good luck on prosecuting those journalists. What with that pesky Constitution and all. 

I think he is looking for the person(s) inside the government that is LEAKING the classified information to the journalists.  

Who would have access to information that is UNMASKED?  

Key questions...

VIMTSTL

Message 37 of 42 (409 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 42 (411 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

The SWAMP is getting nervous and will not go quietly into the night, they will need to be FIRED or do their job...

You need to study up on what Comey's job is. Hint: it is not to cover for Trump.

So I guess you just commented without viewing the video huh?  LOL

Absolutely, I do not need to have any more information about how stupid Trey Gowdy is.

Message 39 of 42 (413 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

The SWAMP is getting nervous and will not go quietly into the night, they will need to be FIRED or do their job...

You need to study up on what Comey's job is. Hint: it is not to cover for Trump.

So I guess you just commented without viewing the video huh?  LOL

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 42 (410 Views)

jimc91 wrote: