How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Trey Gowdy questions James Comey

Message 1 of 42 (8 Views)

So after reading all this stuff about Gowdy, i decided to go to a credible source, POLITICO.  One article, written 3/06/17 is entitled:

GOWDY: NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP'S WIRETAPPING CLAIM.

Although easy enough for all to pull up, I will post Gowdy's DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE.

"Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Mondy he' had not seen any evidence that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower and the Trump admiistration would have evidence if this surveillance did occur'."

A tape of Gowdy interrogating Comey was also readily available via CNN.com.  Just as I remembered, although Gowdy was rude and disrespectful, Comey answered him honestly and graciously each time, even though it was apparent that Comey thought he was going to trip him up.  If Gowdy was mad, it was because he couldn't meet his goal. Terrible interrogation techniques.  He comes off like a rabid animal, very distasteful.

With regard to Mrs. Clinton, fact remains, she made mistakes, she commited NO CRIME.

This is old news, Trumped up to make it look like something other than a desperate attempt to "get" Mrs. Clinton.

Figures Trump would promote this idiot--another ineffective fool.

BTW, Trump said he'd drain the swamp, so why does he keep bringing more and more in??

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 42 (11 Views)

C151837Blet me guess Breitbart or FOX-neither credible

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 42 (19 Views)

Chasky- having Trump tap you for a position is a sure sign you are either as corrupt as he (Flynn) or you are totally inept to do the job you have been nominated to do. (DeVos). These are just a few examples of many.

I agree with you!  Anyone Trump taps sends off red flags. Trey Gowdy is just another of the many dispicibles that Trump has forced upon the American people.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 42 (27 Views)

c151837b wrote:

Trey Gowdy was elected to do exactly what he does and no body does it better.  He is to get the truth from those he questions - even when he knows they are lying to him.  I think he is great and Congress is lucky to have him there.  Pres Trump must agree with me - he just promoted him.

Trump is a proven liar and charlatan so being promoted by him is nothing to be proud of.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 42 (28 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Again, you have your opinion, I have mine.

I am happy that we have people like Trey Gowdy working on this issue.

Anyone who wants to protect Trump at all costs are happy with Gowdy's attempts to do the same. It's not gonna work, Trumps actions will catch up to him and he will face consequences of illegal actions and violations of ethic violations, it's only a matter of time.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 6 of 42 (35 Views)

Turns out that Comey was lying the entire time and protected Hillary (first class criminal) from charges.  They will get her yet - you wait and see and Comey, Hillary, Obama, McCain, Waters, Perosi, Lynch, Bill Clinton and maybe even Michael Robinson will be behind bars for the crimes they have commited - thanks to Trey Gowdy.

Message 7 of 42 (37 Views)

Trey Gowdy was elected to do exactly what he does and no body does it better.  He is to get the truth from those he questions - even when he knows they are lying to him.  I think he is great and Congress is lucky to have him there.  Pres Trump must agree with me - he just promoted him.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 42 (117 Views)

I don't think that I have seen a more hatefull, petty, horrible individual as that man, how can anyone vote for that individual? His personality needs a big adjustment. HIs hatefull manner makes him look like an individual that only sees and acts in a hateful way to anything that he touches.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 42 (132 Views)

afisher-too much smoke for there not to be a fire--too many lies to have ANY credibility.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 42 (134 Views)

jimc91 wrote"I am happy that we have people like Trey Gowdy working on this issue."

Personally, I am happy we have an actual investigative agency conducting an investigation.  I could not care less what somebody like Gowdy thinks or implies until the agency investigations are over.