Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Top Democrats literally unmoved by tribute to widow of fallen Navy SEAL Ryan Owens

Message 1 of 62 (72 Views)

Der Trumper viciously attacked a Gold Star family on National TV and Twitter. Now his sycophants think everyone should cheer when he uses another Gold Star family to try and cover up his disastrous first attempt at military leadership? I think not.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Top Democrats literally unmoved by tribute to widow of fallen Navy SEAL Ryan Owens

Message 2 of 62 (90 Views)

Hard for Democrats to applaud the death of a soldier when Democrats wouldn't have gotten him killed in the first place.  Ask the soldier's father he would tell  you that.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 62 (103 Views)

This must have been such a problem for Democrats. On one hand, they wanted to applaud the widow and honor the SEAL who died in service of his country. On the other, this was a cheap trick by a used car salesman gone into real estate and then politics. Its only purpose was to distract from his disasster.  If the Democrats applauded this farce, it would have given Trump some air cover.  The poor manager who's fumbling caused Ryan's death. A tough choice but they chose the more difficult path of the patriot. 

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 62 (111 Views)

No one know what was gained from this raid cause alot of it is classified. What was said about this poor women was uncalled for. It was rude. The lady lost her husband no matter what. For the democrats to act like they did was totally heartless.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 62 (129 Views)

Once disproved it would be better to drop it...sadly, that will not work with the people in the culture that has built up.  I'm not sure what can work to get past the barriers that have been erected against truth, decency and honor.  Still....we do have to try.  I appreciate those who conscientiously adhere to those standards.  Thank you both.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 62 (164 Views)

Richva wrote:

I suppose the fear was that it would be taken for approval of a mission so poorly planned and executed that it killed a war fighter and yielded no actionable intellegence. Looks to me like Trump was trying for exactly the argument I see here. 

"Yes it was a disaster but the widow of the man who's death I caused is here so let's put all that behind us"

AND....

"A record was set!"

Pathetic!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 62 (172 Views)

I suppose the fear was that it would be taken for approval of a mission so poorly planned and executed that it killed a war fighter and yielded no actionable intellegence. Looks to me like Trump was trying for exactly the argument I see here. 

"Yes it was a disaster but the widow of the man who's death I caused is here so let's put all that behind us"

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 62 (182 Views)
Oceanflower posted..

They did not stand for the entire 2 min + ovation/tribute.

======================================================

Thanks for that as that makes my link a fact and not fake news.

Time that this thread ends.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 62 (183 Views)
Oceanflower posted..

Debbie Wasserman Schultz responded to criticism from Kellyanne Conway who passed along a message on Twitter that the Congresswoman did not stand and clap for Carryn Owens...

=======================================================

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the one that has a history of lying has the gall to think that anyone would believe her.

And to be adult enough to admit they have made a mistake. Tell that to DW Schultz.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 62 (199 Views)

Oceanedge2--Yes, there was a lot of pain there, but Trump's  inability to pick up on even overt  social clues is lacking--and besides, felt great for him to be on stage again.

she brought me to tears. Trump cracked a dubious joke at end.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!