The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: To Articulate or Expose your own Stupidity

Message 1 of 24 (94 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK --Justt one comment with regard to your last post in this thread. If the truth feels good, why don't you and yours start telling it?

If an intelligent person finds fault with the posts of another, he/she/it states an alternate position. Others post......well, "Justt.....".

On the other hand, when all a poster can manage is to troll the conversation into the weeds or label it a sign of the mythical "neoMarxists", then Truth is the farthest thing from the poster's mind and intent.

All the proof a reasonable person needs to conclude our POSPOTUS is an idiot is to listen to his rally speeches. To insist he's got a solution to anything is to abandon your claim on rational thought.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 24 (96 Views)

rk9152:  In reality the Republicans in Congress complained (properly) about Obamacare for eight years. They then got the opportunity to "repeal and replace" and they were as organized as a herd of cats.

What's happening is that now they have the power to do what they've been promising they're chickening out because they can't figure out how to get rid of it and not own the consequences. It's that simple.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 24 (102 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

In reality the Republicans in Congress complained (properly) about Obamacare for eight years. They then got the opportunity to "repeal and replace" and they were as organized as a herd of cats. So, it is true - their efforts have failed, the proposals they are offering up so far have been disorganized failures. So, what is wrong with the statement the President made??

Or, possibly, this is just one more place to post blind hatred such as, "The "so called" president is an idiot!".

Blind Hatred - Blind Hatred - Blind Hatred......................................

I know, I know - how can anyone live in such a permanent state of negativity.

The only Individuals having Difficulty with the Faculty or Power of Sight............................

Are those suffering from an addiction - commonly referred to as - Trumps Worship

Well, I don't believe there is any "worship" involved, but it is pleasant to see positive efforts towards positive things for our nation coming from the White House. Just imagine what could be accomplished without the constant negativity of the radical left.

The only Positivity coming out of the Whitehouse since 1/20/2017 - is the Positivity in the Bank Accounts of the Personal Criminal Defense Attorneys for All of Trumps Men & Woman or maybe your referring to the Positivity the rest of us recognize as SPIN when the Wall Street Journal publishes Trumps Nation Wide Popularity at 36% over the Weekend and Trump Tweets - "Having a Approval Rating of around 40 at this point in my Administration is Awesome"

There are some others who are so Giddy with the fact that the GOP Controls the entire Federal Government and should be able to really - Stick It - to the Liberals but can;t understand WHY it hasn;t happend in over 7 months and need to find comfort in BLAMING someone else

Is there no constant resistance and disruption coming from the radical left from investigations to violence in the street?

Yes and it's called Freedom of Speech and it's not only a Right Guaranteed by the US Constitution - it's a Responsibility of every US Citizen & especially those Citizens Elected to the Federal Government who Love their Country & undertands there are always going to be Slick Con Artists with the Ability & Federal Power to Convince large groups of uninformed or just plain Intellectually Challenged Americans that the USA should commit the Lives of it;s Sons & Daughters and the Treasure the Country has accumulated on Lies & Falsehoods like WMD in Iraq

Discussing the FACTS that are slowly being Dripped Out of this Whitehouse Daily is not a example of - Blind Hatred..............................

It's a Good Example of what all Americans should be feeling - Betrayed

Agreed. America voted President Trump into office to implement his agenda. And yet they have to see obstructionism on a daily basis by the "Resistance" - an activist coordinating wing of the neoMarxists. Americans properly feel betrayed by the neoMarists.

Perhaps you should study the US Constitution a little more and Look up how Federal Legislation is created and passed into Law - a lot of our Federal Government depends on Rule Making by a Majority - The GOP has Majority Control of all three Branches of the Federal Government - the names of the people - Resisting the GOP & Preventing Your Values Based Agenda From Becoming Law - Do Not Have (D) or (I) after their names...................criticising Obama & Democrats was easy - but if it's all you know how to do - Managing the Federal Government now that you have complete control requires a lot more Competence which obvioulsy all these people you put in power - LACK

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Message 4 of 24 (157 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

In reality the Republicans in Congress complained (properly) about Obamacare for eight years. They then got the opportunity to "repeal and replace" and they were as organized as a herd of cats. So, it is true - their efforts have failed, the proposals they are offering up so far have been disorganized failures. So, what is wrong with the statement the President made??

Or, possibly, this is just one more place to post blind hatred such as, "The "so called" president is an idiot!".

The topic could be applied to any statements supporting our bully in chief. And as for blind hatred, just a few years ago you were typing " so are you saying Obama was born in Kenya, or are you saying you dont know? Are you saying Hillary should have flown herself to Benghazi and stopped it . or Obama should have? " 

What has your lie about what I was saying a few years ago to do with the post you are (theoretically) responding to??

As to your question about Hillary and Obama - truth would have sufficed.

you need to show proof that I lied. Simply calling a poster a liar ( in violation of TOS) does not validate your statement. Everyone knows how you post. Will you prove my lies, or will you just take a pass with some snide comment?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 24 (161 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Blind Hatred - Blind Hatred - Blind Hatred......................................

I know, I know - how can anyone live in such a permanent state of negativity.

The only Individuals having Difficulty with the Faculty or Power of Sight............................

Are those suffering from an addiction - commonly referred to as - Trumps Worship

Well, I don't believe there is any "worship" involved, but it is pleasant to see positive efforts towards positive things for our nation coming from the White House. Just imagine what could be accomplished without the constant negativity of the radical left.

There are some others who are so Giddy with the fact that the GOP Controls the entire Federal Government and should be able to really - Stick It - to the Liberals but can;t understand WHY it hasn;t happend in over 7 months and need to find comfort in BLAMING someone else

Is there no constant resistance and disruption coming from the radical left from investigations to violence in the street?

Discussing the FACTS that are slowly being Dripped Out of this Whitehouse Daily is not a example of - Blind Hatred..............................

Agreed. America voted President Trump into office to implement his agenda. And yet they have to see obstructionism on a daily basis by the "Resistance" - an activist coordinating wing of the neoMarxists. Americans properly feel betrayed by the neoMarists.

Highlighted

Message 6 of 24 (190 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 24 (197 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK-- Could be Dems are starting to explore trumps ridiculous theory that if you repeat something over enough, people will believe it. After all, it seems to work with his blind followers. 

BONUS-- if you listen to the Democrats and liberals who post in this forum, you'll actually be hearing the truth! 

I have no idea what that has to do with the topic or my posts but in answer - no, nothing new in that technique. 

As to President Trump saying stuff over and over - he ran on a certain political philosophy and was elected on it. So, repeating it seems consistent.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 24 (211 Views)

RK-- Could be Dems are starting to explore trumps ridiculous theory that if you repeat something over enough, people will believe it. After all, it seems to work with his blind followers. 

BONUS-- if you listen to the Democrats and liberals who post in this forum, you'll actually be hearing the truth! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 24 (212 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The topic could be applied to any statements supporting our bully in chief. And as for blind hatred, just a few years ago you were typing " so are you saying Obama was born in Kenya, or are you saying you dont know? Are you saying Hillary should have flown herself to Benghazi and stopped it . or Obama should have? " 

What has your lie about what I was saying a few years ago to do with the post you are (theoretically) responding to??

As to your question about Hillary and Obama - truth would have sufficed.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 24 (218 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said "The truth hurts doesn't it? The guy the minority of Americans voted into the White House IS an idiot.  No blind hatred there, and no matter how much you say it, your statement does not become the truth.  

Trump, obviously like yourself,  believes that if one says the same thing over and over again, people will believe it. It's what he's doing now, it's what he did during his campaign, it's what he's done his whole life. Unfortunately, people with brain cells understand what a lying nut job ConMan he is, and again, RK, that is the truth. 

By the way, did you love it when little donnie said things like crooked Hillary, lyin Ted, little Marco, and used other such degrading names, which he continues to sling at his opponents?

Little hypocritical that it should bother you that someone should use the same rhetoric towards trump  that he used toward so many others. Are you trying to tell me that you didn't like this about little donnie? Never heard any complaints, just blind adoration."

Thank you PC for a great post. I'm amazed that Trump Minions seem to love it when their hero insults everyone who disagrees with him, uses hate to divide America, and by endlessly repeating the same lie somehow makes it tru.

That "repeats over and over' jazz reminds me of posters who just keep repeating "racist, sexist, homophobe, etc." stuff over and over with no details beyond "well, you know what I mean" followed by kudos from the "minions".