AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

Message 21 of 30 (244 Views)

Tillerson was merely suggesting that Der Trumper was not QUITE at the absolute bottom of the IQ scale,

Introduction
Two French psychologists, Alfred Binet and Theodore Simon, created the first "modern intelligence test in 1911, which measured intelligence quotient ("IQ").
Intelligence Levels
As psychologists developed and refined IQ Testing, classification systems were established, and any child with an IQ of above 70 was considered "normal", while those with scores above 130 were considered "gifted."
Retardation Levels
To classify scores below 70, psychologists invented a scale of "retardation"
-M0r0ns, Imbeciles, and Idi0ts:

M0r0ns-
Those with IQs between 51 and 70 (adequate learning skills to complete menial
tasks and to communicate)

Imbeciles-
Those with IQs between 26 and 50 (unable to progress past a mental age of
approximately six) Clearly Tillerson was being highly accurate in his description of Der Trumper, but for total accuracy we'd need to add EMOTIONAL age to mental age being arrested around 6 years.

Idi0ts -those with IQs between 0 and 25 (poor motor skills, extremely limited communication, and little response to stimulus)

The m0r0n/imbecile/idi0t classification system remained in use until the early 1970s.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 30 (229 Views)

Epster wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's the bigger question. Trump is an ego-maniac, it's all about him. Will Trump's ego take precedence or will what's best for the country rise to the top? I know what my guess is.

@CriticalThinking  Taking your own thread off-topic here. 

The original story has been discredited by Tillerman. Sorry.

Of course he's going to deny it; what's he going to do, admit it?  Just look at how many story's we're hearing that are "discredited", but are shown to be far more truthful than fiction.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 30 (232 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

In Tillerson's statement this morning he referred to this as "erroneous reporting".

I say he was too polite, its clearly FAKE news by NBC.

Well, it's worthy to add that you're the forum expert on FAKE NEWS, Jim.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 30 (234 Views)

Here are comments from the business page (not a political site). They are not my words

• Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says he never considered resigning from his job.
  • He does not deny calling President Donald Trump a mxxxn.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 30 (157 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's the bigger question. Trump is an ego-maniac, it's all about him. Will Trump's ego take precedence or will what's best for the country rise to the top? I know what my guess is.

@CriticalThinking  Taking your own thread off-topic here. 

The original story has been discredited by Tillerman. Sorry.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

Message 26 of 30 (163 Views)

In Tillerson's statement this morning he referred to this as "erroneous reporting".

I say he was too polite, its clearly FAKE news by NBC.

VIMTSTL
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 30 (138 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 28 of 30 (121 Views)

@CriticalThinking  Thanks for adding that link.

I just saw the story on Twitter and came back to add the link myself. Beat me to it. Smiley Happy

That said, to me this is kind of a yawner. There will be disagreements. That's actually a good thing. So is working through differences. Smiley Happy Annd then there's the video posted elsewhere in which Tillerson claims not to have had any such disagreement, which makes this a huge yawner.

And bad reporting if not out and out fake news pushing. 

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving

[ Edited ]
Message 29 of 30 (149 Views)

I noted the system bleeped oxy m----ic  in one of my posts this week. Smiley Happy 

Whaddayagonnado?

PS This is hearsay (maybe even fake news), this Tillerson non-quote, without names. You knew that. Nevermind.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 30 of 30 (157 Views)

Secretary of State Tillerson openly disparaged the president, referring to him as an imbecile, after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Note: AARP will not allow me to use the exact word Tillerson used to describe Trump, but it has 5 letters, it starts with the letter M, and ends with letter N.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/tillerson-s-fury-trump-required-intervention-pence-n806...