Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

Message 11 of 31 (201 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank you Centrist for your continual posts which actually rely upon logic and common sense. 

It's easy to flush out the bigots, political, racial or otherwise.  They reveal themselves and don't even notice it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

Message 12 of 31 (199 Views)

Thank you Centrist for your continual posts which actually rely upon logic and common sense. 

Message 13 of 31 (205 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
@cent and other lefties  It's always fascinating to continue to see evidence of the words of another poster here.  She said, "If you disagree with one with a bigoted view, they'll call ya a Lefty."  Still true today.  There's an easy way to prove the words to be true.....just ask, "name two Lefty positions I've taken here on the forum"....they never can.  Maybe it's just their "short memory", but it's really because they just can't because there aren't any.

Y'all actually rep'd me, Sorry, I don't "speak" alt-right. along with a bunch of other "forgetters". Short memory? won't admit it? Go figure. LOL....yep, blame others when you can't find proof of your own claim....hilarious.....and typical.

If you can't remember or refuse to remember then you're on your own to figure it out. Sure, I figure it's just another lie by a Conservative....it's a safe bet.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 14 of 31 (207 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
@cent and other lefties

Y'all actually rep'd me, along with a bunch of other "forgetters". Short memory? won't admit it? Go figure.
If you can't remember or refuse to remember then you're on your own to figure it out. Double standard in play.... but I expected no less.

sometimes I let things play out a bit..waiting for the truth. doing so on this and the shooter.  I do lean toward belief on Tillerson..he doesnt seem the type to respond well to an owner, and whether I agree with Tillersons politics or not he seems to take the job seriously. He is one of the best Trump has, and trump should emulte hi leadership style.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 31 (210 Views)
@cent and other lefties

Y'all actually rep'd me, along with a bunch of other "forgetters". Short memory? won't admit it? Go figure.
If you can't remember or refuse to remember then you're on your own to figure it out. Double standard in play.... but I expected no less.

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony

Message 16 of 31 (289 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
It's fake news... y'all know it is, just admit it. Sure it is.....if you can prove it.  Did you notice Tillerson never denied saying it?  Sad situation when the presz publically takes a shot at ya and in kind, it's very likely Tillerson may have said something he didn't think would be shared publically.  Of course he wouldn't admit he said it; he still wants to keep his job.  And, he wouldn't be the first to call trump an imbecile.....it fits.
People get things wrong by posting what comes their way. Would that include the topics, "Harvard Study on Police Shootings or ISIS wants to kill all Amercans?
It's happened to me and I owned up to it. Really?  In which topics?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 31 (280 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
It's fake news... y'all know it is, just admit it. People get things wrong by posting what comes their way. It's happened to me and I owned up to it.

Hate to break the news to you but it seems it is true. The Sec. was asked the question and did not deny it on TV. He just jumped around it. There were 3 people in the meeting at the Pentagon held in a secure room who talked to different press people. There is now a history of the Sec. going after Trump, and Trump undercutting the Sec. The entire last few months between the 2 was covered on TV by different TV news groups tonight. (FOX not one of them of course) If I or you was a betting person the chances of it being true are  very great, and it is not fake news. It fits right in with what has been going on between the 2 of them.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 31 (286 Views)
It's fake news... y'all know it is, just admit it. People get things wrong by posting what comes their way. It's happened to me and I owned up to it.

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony

Message 19 of 31 (300 Views)

Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  Well, it's worthy to add that you're the forum expert on FAKE NEWS, Jim.

Good to see you giving well earned praise. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Gotta call a spade a spade, don't we?  Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 31 (298 Views)

Epster wrote:

I noted the system bleeped oxy m----ic  in one of my posts this week. Smiley Happy 

Whaddayagonnado?

PS This is hearsay (maybe even fake news), this Tillerson non-quote, without names. You knew that. Nevermind.

The correct and approved replacement is now "oxyrepublican" - a derivation of the universally accepted expression - "republican maroons".

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning