Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: This Man Killed This Woman

Message 21 of 26 (102 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What specific actions or words of our President caused that killing?

And, please, no "white guilt" rhetoric - I ask for "specific actions or words".

Trumps dog whistle, "take our country back again" was repeated over and over again by Heathers killers.

But thanks for asking......

Surely you realize that so called "dog whistles" are often the invention and interpretation of someone other than the person using the wording.

And "Heather" killers" - 1) on a first name basis?; 2) what is that plural - guilt by association? That is sorta like the "dog whistle" thing. I believe the term is "intellectual dishonesty".

You are most welcome. I am delighted that I could fill in those logic gaps for you.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 26 (102 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

The Specific Act of Omission.........................................Trump isn't a Reality TV Star - he's the President of the United States..........................he is in control of the National Bully Pulpit...................he is responsible for influencing the National Moral Code.........................

What omission? I agree he did not tell people to not run over others but really.......  What National Moral Code? He has done nothing to make such actions acceptable.

The Specific Act of Commission - there are No Good People who are White Supremacists - there are No Good People Who are Nazi's - there are No Good People who walk in and around individuals carrying symbols of Racism - Chanting Anti-semitic Slogans........................

Apparently you and I and President Trump are in agreement on that. And I'm sure we all agree also that there were others there besides the hate groups you mentioned and the radical brownshirts you omitted.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 26 (110 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Trumps dog whistle, "take our country back again" was repeated over and over again by Heathers killers.

But thanks for asking......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 24 of 26 (116 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

The Specific Act of Omission.........................................Trump isn't a Reality TV Star - he's the President of the United States..........................he is in control of the National Bully Pulpit...................he is responsible for influencing the National Moral Code.........................

The Specific Act of Commission - there are No Good People who are White Supremacists - there are No Good People Who are Nazi's - there are No Good People who walk in and around individuals carrying symbols of Racism - Chanting Anti-semitic Slogans........................

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 26 (128 Views)

This Man Killed This Woman

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 26 (159 Views)

Donald Trump - 23 January 2016

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

Well - you succeeded in getting the Same Results - your Policies and your Rhetoric created the Environment for the Murder of Heather Heyer

Trump the Killer.png

Trumps Victim.png

Here is how a Real President reacts to a National Tragedy

Obama on Heyer.png

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous