Attend AARP's Job Search in the Digital Age Online Workshop, Thursday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

Message 1 of 43 (229 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yes, Tex.  It's those who wish to be bigots against those who aren't.  Good vs. Evil.  Which side are you choosing to side with?  What would Jesus do?

Again bringing religion into a discussion?  If you want to know what Jesus would do, then you can read the ...........

Do you condone the actions and agenda of the KKK?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 43 (235 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump did not directly admonish the actions of the KKK, the KKK supporter driving his car into a crowd and killing one person, injuring numerous others.  That's because he doesn't want to offend his base....

Do you admonish the actions and agenda of the KKK?  Most won't answer that question here because they don't want to offend other Conservatives....it's also why they don't call out racism.  They don't want to be perceived as weak.

Some don't want to appear as weak, yet don't mind appearing 'weak minded'?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 43 (241 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Remember the leftists during the cold war era had a record of instigation. 

Leftists were dead right about McCarthy being a lying fraud, Goldwater being a crackpot, the John Birch Society being a bunch of looney tune fruitcakes, about Vietnam being a complete cluster bleep...

Sorry we didn't share that irrational paranoia back then....

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

Message 4 of 43 (247 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Why is it that you can't stay with a topic but continually attempt to make posts personal?

That's an interesting question coming from a person who has yet to post to the topic TO a person who has repeatedly posted to the topic.  Very typical.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 43 (260 Views)

MIseker wrote:

Only Snowflakes hide from reality and demand protection while they spew their hate filled speech. They use the constitution as a cover to basically speak out against the constitution. 

You also have a background in psychology?  Ok, then why did the poster unilaterally bring in religion?  And how do you define hate filled speech?  Anyone that doesn't agree with you? 

Is someone attempting to deny another to their opinion or their constitutional right to free speech guilty of hate speech?  If that is the case then wouldn't those counter-protesters be considered to using hate speech by interrupting their rally?

I was reading about something similar starting to happen in Seattle where counter-protesters instead of remaining where they were, but moving towards a rally similar to the one in Virginia?  Who would be guilty of hate speech?   I'm not taking sides in either place but the right to peaceful assembly.

Remember the leftists during the cold war era had a record of instigation. 

Message 6 of 43 (265 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

It's a simple rhetorical question, Tex.  One you apparently fear answering.  He wouldn't do as the self-proclaimed Christian has done by attacking those he disagree's with or play the childish baiting game.  We both know that.

Pointing out racism doesn't "fan the flames", any intelligent person understands that.  Nor does denying racism exists or attacking those who raise the issue.  Many understand why these whiners get so offended.

BTW, I'm not Jesus, nor do I consider the way some think is anything but self-serving.

I have given you the answer, and we know that you are not Jesus, if there was anyone you would compare with it is the Pharisees who was continually attempting find something wrong with Jesus. But apparenty you are attempting to put yourself on a higher level than others.  Another poster has already pointed that out.  I have to agree with that.

Your continuing to attempt to insert religion into discussions with me indicate that you have no interest in the discussion, but in attempting to bait and create dissension.  Why are those comments only addressed to me and not to anyone else?  Couldn't anyone realize that?  With your education in psychology and public relations you should know that is evident.

Why is it that you can't stay with a topic but continually attempt to make posts personal?  Is it that you feel the end justifies the means? 

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 43 (271 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Yes, Tex.  It's those who wish to be bigots against those who aren't.  Good vs. Evil.  Which side are you choosing to side with?  What would Jesus do?

Again bringing religion into a discussion?  If you want to know what Jesus would do, then you can read the scriptures to find out.  But I doubt you really care what he would do.  I really doubt that you are that religious based on your posts.  There is a passage that says, 'by their fruits you shall know them'. 

As far as racism, it seems you are doing more to fan the flames of racism than attempting to be working to bring more understanding between races and ethnic groups?  Your many posts on the topic points out negatively towards any racial harmony.  Do you think that posting tallies of Blacks killed by law enforcement or frequently mentioning racist incidents is a means of this harmony?

I would think that anyone that majored in psychology and engaged in public relations would do differently.  I don't believe that Jesus would be fanning the flames of racism or dissension. 

Only Snowflakes hide from reality and demand protection while they spew their hate filled speech. They use the constitution as a cover to basically speak out against the constitution. 

So it begins.

Message 8 of 43 (274 Views)

gruffstuff wrote:

These are your people, President Trump

I agree, and Trump is their Fuhrer.

Image result for mein trumpf

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 9 of 43 (282 Views)

It's a simple rhetorical question, Tex.  One you apparently fear answering.  He wouldn't do as the self-proclaimed Christian has done by attacking those he disagree's with or play the childish baiting game.  We both know that.

Pointing out racism doesn't "fan the flames", any intelligent person understands that.  Nor does denying racism exists or attacking those who raise the issue.  Many understand why these whiners get so offended.

BTW, I'm not Jesus, nor do I consider the way some think is anything but self-serving.

Message 10 of 43 (287 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Again bringing religion into a discussion?  If you want to know what Jesus would do, then you can read the scriptures to find out.  But I doubt you really care what he would do.  I really doubt that you are that religious based on your posts.  There is a passage that says, 'by their fruits you shall know them'. 

As far as racism, it seems you are doing more to fan the flames of racism than attempting to be working to bring more understanding between races and ethnic groups?  Your many posts on the topic points out negatively towards any racial harmony.  Do you think that posting tallies of Blacks killed by law enforcement or frequently mentioning racist incidents is a means of this harmony?

I would think that anyone that majored in psychology and engaged in public relations would do differently.  I don't believe that Jesus would be fanning the flames of racism or dissension.